Only children born to two Somali parents are full Somali

Somalis with mixed heritage are actually embarrassed to disclose their Somali identity. You are moving like Somalis with mixed-race heritage, are deeply obsessed with their Somali identity or they want acceptance from the Somali community. They don't care about Somalis.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
If that was true then why do they always go on social media and talk about their Somali roots?

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
I've have noticed when a person is mixed with somali and white that in their they head identify themselves solely as black African alone, that's why u see them going to afro parties thinking they are participating in a culture which is there's 🀣🀣🀣🀣 so this thread is garbage because they identify themselves as half black or just mixed with African instead of somali and tbh the ones with somali dads are mostly less religious than the ones with somali moms
The Somalis who mix with whites or blacks aren't religious or close to their culture at all that's why. Those are "somali" only in name, they are basically assimilated into western madow culture and their children aren't muslims.

The Somalis who mix with whites or blacks aren't religious or close to their culture at all that's why. Those are "somali" only in name, they are basically assimilated into western madow culture and their children aren't muslims.
Don’t lie about people. Most of the Somalis I’ve seen married to whites are in fact married to reverts. I’ve seen many married to ultra conservative reverts at that. Their kids are probably much more practicing than you.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Don’t lie about people. Most of the Somalis I’ve seen married to whites are in fact married to reverts. I’ve seen many married to ultra conservative reverts at that. Their kids are probably much more practicing than you.
Not what I've seen.
But there are ofc two sides, some religious and take on aspects of muslim/somali identity. Some are completely westernised.

Abaayo i am from xamar technical i am not ciyaal say .kkk.
But i am always suprised how cimes pple who live in europe like u guys also north america obsesed with this interacial thing in xamar or somalia nobody even cares🀣🀣.
Sometimes we may see it on social media but we ignore it thoughπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Warya @calasowcalasowcalasow@gma

1692038776583.png

Murusade was a young tribe when they split off from Karanle so we were raised in Somalia. It was a strategy to protect Karanle interests in the South instead of being an entirely border clan at risk of extermination, there was a big 10 point prayer they made for Murusade to prosper among his cousins in Koonfur and we retained our Karanle love for industry, curad culture, horses etc everything you name it. We are politically independent from them so Karanle is not used in clan politics but the other Karanles did live with us for centuries in Somalia. Ethiopia has rarely been stable enough in its history for subclans to move back there but there are Murusades Abakar who live in Dirdhabe. Even Farxiyo Kabayare visits Hararge 🀣

View attachment 287626

Murusade was a young tribe when they split off from Karanle so we were raised in Somalia. It was a strategy to protect Karanle interests in the South instead of being an entirely border clan at risk of extermination, there was a big 10 point prayer they made for Murusade to prosper among his cousins in Koonfur and we retained our Karanle love for industry, curad culture, horses etc everything you name it. We are politically independent from them so Karanle is not used in clan politics but the other Karanles did live with us for centuries in Somalia. Ethiopia has rarely been stable enough in its history for subclans to move back there but there are Murusades Abakar who live in Dirdhabe. Even Farxiyo Kabayare visits Hararge 🀣
Is Karanle a standalone qabil like Abgaal and Habagadir or are they the ancestors of those qabils I’ve mentioned?

Is Karanle a standalone qabil like Abgaal and Habagadir or are they the ancestors of those qabils I’ve mentioned?
Hawiye had six sons karanle , gorgate are the most famous ones .
Karanle is divided to 4 sons . One of the grond son is murusade which is also divided into sabdi and forculus. Gorgate also divided mainly into hirab. Hiraab is divided into abgaal hg duduble.
Hope made it clear for u.
Xawadle and galjcel arent hawiye by lineage is only maternaly linked . Also culturaly and poitical part of hawiye power sharing. 4.5 formula

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My maternal aunt who is majerten maried reer bandir in the 80 s during siad bare time they had 6 children. So they are my family ilmo habryarπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
Also my father maried second wife she is reer banadiri waa cadcadka shanshi 7 children walhi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. So my half brothers and sisters have their blood. Technicaly she is my eedo. And she is reer banadiriπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰. So we dont care we just mary each other man. Remeber my aunt maried inthe 80 s it was xamar becos my maternal side even though they are majerteen they were born in xamar.

View attachment 287626

Bro i told u personaly i realy dont care about karanle as whole most of murusade dont maybe only few ones like u i see on social media but average typical murusade only care about them selvesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
I am just neutral on karanle issue but is not my probelm though but hope one day somali galbeed becomes a nation just like eriterea or south sudan

Hawiye had six sons karanle , gorgate are the most famous ones .
Karanle is divided to 4 sons . One of the grond son is nurusade which is also divided into sabdi and forculus. Gorgate also divided mainly into hirab. Hiraab is divided into abgaal hg duduble.
Hope made it clear for u.
Xawadle and galjcel arent hawiye by lineage is only maternaly linked . Also culturaly and poitical part of hawiye power sharing. 4.5 formula
Why are sub-tribes qabils claiming major tribes?

Why are sub-tribes qabils claiming major tribes?
Becos they are not big enough to be standaloneπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
Xawadles cant be stand alone clan also galjecel. But culturaly through maternal side they are hawiye they are aslo culturaly hawiye and proud of it. But as i said 4.5 system they are part of power sharing

Khaemwaset

VIP
You literally live next to afars and gated communities filled with mulatto gaals :pachah1:
Afars are off brand somalis who live under us and the gated communities are ~1% of the population.
Djibouti is the ideal Cushitic state mashallah. Somalis at the top whilst other cushite tribes live and do no disrespect the Noble leaders and clear majority.

Afars are off brand somalis who live under us and the gated communities are ~1% of the population.
Djibouti is the ideal Cushitic state mashallah. Somalis at the top whilst other cushite tribes live and do no disrespect the Noble leaders and clear majority.
Bro i think u are still youngπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
But defo i only despise jarer***r i dont know why most of somalos even in xamar dont like them but u see we tend to have politcaly corect culture 🀣🀣. So we dont say in public for reer bandir those guys arent threat they are very smallπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ tiny

Khaemwaset

VIP
Bro i think u are still youngπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
But defo i only despise jarer***r i dont know why most of somalos even in xamar dont like them but u see we tend to have politcaly corect culture 🀣🀣. So we dont say in public for reer bandir those guys arent threat they are very smallπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ tiny
I'm old enough to know pure and noble issa macrobian dir Djibouti πŸ‡©πŸ‡― of puntite-Somali stock much better than Ugandishu πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆβœŠπŸΏ and speaking swahili so you can marry off your daughter to a madow or he'll cast a "spell" which is just a xalimo covering for herself after smashing a j'reer.

Are gated communities really that small or is it majority somalis in these neighborhoods?

Khaemwaset

VIP
Are gated communities really that small or is it majority somalis in these neighborhoods?
No clue, no one talks about them, at least to me, and they are irrelevant. Mostly rich ajnabi & westernised Somali who live here or Cadaans who come as tourists, they are really small.
Foriengiers are seperated from the ethnic somali looking at my area.
I used to know some Americans from there and I went to a US diaspora school for summer once. My uncle used to picked me up and had conversations in Somali with the white Americans.

Trending

Latest posts