One of my close friends got divorced.

Absolute self-hater. Why can’t he go to Nigeria to get a wife? He’d probably have better luck and have someone who could vouch for the character of his future wife he tried to find someone who is from his village or whatever place he originates from in Nigeria.

I’m sorry, but some men really make me sick. The way they objectify women and go to other peoples nations like they’re shopping for an item. They’re the same ones who cry about golddiggers though in their home nations.

People who shop for spouses from certain ethnic groups disturb me.

I feel sorry for Morroccan men, the descendants of Berbers are having their country raided by self-hating losers and perverted demons. Maybe it's karma for what they used to do to European women and other women they enslaved in their sex trades "harems". Morrocco inkaar baa haysata.

:dead:

reminds me of this guy who travelled alone to morocco to find a wife :mjlol:

read the comments they’re shocked he went to agadir to find a wife because of what the city is known for

he failed to find a wife in agadir so he went to Marrakesh
Loool brother was probably about to get finessed and cuff a ran through chick

Last edited:
I've heard about Somali men who had Morroccan wives, they got finessed and now they're divorced. I think I mentioned before about how Khaleeji Arab women are not fans of Morrocco, because they're afraid their men will get sixir done on them and return with another wife.
I am also certain that Somali women are side-eyeing guys who go to guys trips to known sex havens, that's a question or something ladies need to investigate.

Yaraye

VIP
Tbh the trannies look better than the women
do you want to tell us something? :damnmusic::damnmusic:
Michael Sam Football GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

Yaraye

VIP
It's a surprisingly common with young guys that got married young feel they have been lockdown to early or not experience life enough.

It's like a mental demon for some guys that slows builds up and destroys their marriage
i don't understand why its a demon? if they truly follow the religion then they shouldn't be having any of these experiences anyway :manny:

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
South America is gacho and need visa,
First thing he did? Book a flight to South America. 4-5 days later sent me a screenshot of him getting 50+ like on tinder.

This is the 2nd time I've seen it happen. Both Somali guys. Can someone explain why?

I think another interesting thing is they both got married in their early 20s

They tryna get the passport, simple as that. Why do you think Somali men go back to the homeland to find someone? Why do you think white men go to the Philippines/Thailand? It’s all about feeling that high status where everyone wants you.

Most women get at least some attention, so much so that it’s unwanted most of the time, but most guys are starving for attention out here. For all the negatives of being female there’s one thing that women have privilege in, they will always get at least some love and attention if they seek it out, women support one another too so you don’t even need love and attention from a guy, whereas guys just gotta suck it up if they’re feeling lonely or in need of some affection. That’s one thing I’d like women to remember when they think of all the adversities of being female (which there obviously is).
Men are more lonely on average but in return they’re less vulnerable and more ‘capable’ so there’s a tradeoff.

Low T/subhuman incel males have it worse than women by far though (if you factor out birth pains and stuff). They have the worst of both worlds whereas a desirable male has the best of both worlds. Men occupy extremes in many areas

Last edited:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
That's what happens when you force yourself to get married early. You should have a long relationship with someone before even thinking about getting married.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
That's what happens when you force yourself to get married early. You should have a long relationship with someone before even thinking about getting married.

Other than cheating and abuse, they get divorced because they don't share the same values or goals, not because they didnt know each other that well.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Other than cheating and abuse, they get divorced because they don't share the same values or goals, not because they didnt know each other that well.
If they knew each other well, they would've already known what values/goals the other person has during the tenure of the relationship. In fact, you can already tell in the beginning.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
If they knew each other well, they would've already known what values/goals the other person has during the tenure of the relationship. In fact, you can already tell in the beginning.

You can find that out in 30-90 days (interview them the whole time without them realizing). You can also do a family background check at that time. A few years of getting to know someone would be nice but Somalis prefer to marry in 30-90 days. You can find out what her favourite meal is while you're married.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
You can find that out in 30-90 days (interview them the whole time without them realizing). You can also do a family background check at that time. A few years of getting to know someone would be nice but Somalis prefer to marry in 30-90 days. You can find out what her favourite meal is while you're married.
My point is though you need to continue dating and getting to know a person longer because you'll never know if both sides will continue to hold those values. You can know their initial values but being able to see if they can maintain it is key.

OP's friend got divorced because he clearly wasn't ready for marriage and didn't uphold his values or it might have been the wife that wanted the divorce due to her own reasons.

30-90 days isn't even close enough to really getting to know a person. They'll most likely exaggerate their values/opinions on certain topics just to make the other person feel good.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Madness. Even supposedly the religious lot go their for 2nd wives according that Mohammed Hijab guy. He was having a YouTube talk with DH as they were lowkey going in on Western girls and then they started talking about how Western brothers are now going to Morocco as well. He saying essentially saying you could get a good wife for not as much as other nations that expect a lot.

Honestly feel sorry for Moroccans when it comes to this. You get the degenerates and the religious ones who horribly problematic when it comes to women all traveling to your nation for your women. Akhas
For some things, Morocco doesn’t have a good rep among Arabs. They have shariah laws against sex tourism but it’s not applied at all. Shameful, that they let this go on just because it brings in money. They need to crack down on it. It’s been ruining their image for decades.

I remember hearing about a film that was banned in Morocco because it was about this topic. The lead actress was attacked in Morocco and received death threats.

Edit- it’s called Much loved

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
My point is though you need to continue dating and getting to know a person longer because you'll never know if both sides will continue to hold those values. You can know their initial values but being able to see if they can maintain it is key.

OP's friend got divorced because he clearly wasn't ready for marriage and didn't uphold his values or it might have been the wife that wanted the divorce due to her own reasons.

30-90 days isn't even close enough to really getting to know a person. They'll most likely exaggerate their values/opinions on certain topics just to make the other person feel good.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Somalis are very transparent about what their goals and values are. They don't lie about it or think about polishing it.

If that was the case, then there wouldn't be divorces happening like what happened to OP.

Also there are people that do get married and end up having kids usually regret being married to the other person, but still stay together for their kids.

ARE DIVORCES COMMON? There are no divorce statistics in Somalia, but the vast majority of those describing Somali family life and marriages believe that divorce (furriin/furniin) is relatively common. Divorces neither stigmatise the woman nor are socially unacceptable, as stressed, among others, by Helander (1991) and Lewis (1994). Helander refers to a study that showed that every third marriage in a given area had ended in divorce. He adds that half the women over the age of 50 had been married more than once.

Last edited:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Somalis are very transparent about what their goals and values are. They don't lie about it or think about polishing it.

If that was the case, then there wouldn't be divorces happening like what happened to OP.

Also there are people that do get married and end up having kids usually regret being married to the other person, but still stay together for their kids.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
They get divorced because they but don't discuss these things. But if they were asked, they would be transparent. They don't discuss it because it's not important to them. They waste the getting to know stage sharing TikTok videos or cracking jokes at a shisha spot. None of these people spoke about what their saving habits are for example and its usually shit. You should be weeding people out in the first day or two anyway.
That's unfortunately not how it works long term. Marriage is a massive commitment that performs well only if their partners have known each other for a long period of time

"Another more recent study published by researchers from Emory University following three thousand couples found that those who dated three or more years were 39 percent less likely to get divorced than those who dated less than a year. Couples that dated for two years were 20 percent less likely to split

If we can draw any conclusions from these studies, it would be that the couples who tended to hold off longer to marry ended up being the most satisfied in their marriages in the long-term and less likely to divorce."

Trending

Latest posts