One of my close friends got divorced.

People who shop for spouses from certain ethnic groups disturb me.

I feel sorry for Morroccan men, the descendants of Berbers are having their country raided by self-hating losers and perverted demons. Maybe it's karma for what they used to do to European women and other women they enslaved in their sex trades "harems". Morrocco inkaar baa haysata.

:dead:
They’re weirdos like certified ones. I can’t even. What makes it worse is that wa madow and those lot will chase after every group instead of their own and then, they’re the first to talk about ‘racism’ in the Muslim community when it comes to marriages. How about you value and marry your own and then you don’t have to deal with racist Arab and Pakistanis not wanting you for their daughters?

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
That's unfortunately not how it works long term. Marriage is a massive commitment that performs well only if their partners have known each other for a long period of time

"Another more recent study published by researchers from Emory University following three thousand couples found that those who dated three or more years were 39 percent less likely to get divorced than those who dated less than a year. Couples that dated for two years were 20 percent less likely to split

If we can draw any conclusions from these studies, it would be that the couples who tended to hold off longer to marry ended up being the most satisfied in their marriages in the long-term and less likely to divorce."

I know that and it's preferable they do know each other for years. Somalis do not do that so the best thing for Somalis would be to quickly identify even the smallest red flags during the first few days so they can move on quickly. They have to dig as much as possible very early on and not use the few first months goofing around.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I know that and it's preferable they do know each other for years. Somalis do not do that so the best thing for Somalis would be to quickly identify even the smallest red flags during the first few days so they can move on quickly. They have to dig as much as possible very early on and not use the few first months goofing around.
I know that and it's preferable they do know each other for years

That's my entire point. It's better to know them for a long time and then choose to marry them rather than get married within 30-90 days after meeting them.

I've heard about Somali men who had Morroccan wives, they got finessed and now they're divorced. I think I mentioned before about how Khaleeji Arab women are not fans of Morrocco, because they're afraid their men will get sixir done on them and return with another wife.
I am also certain that Somali women are side-eyeing guys who go to guys trips to known sex havens, that's a question or something ladies need to investigate.
It’s actually been known now that group of Muslim guys going to Morocco is suspect,

I used to hold Somali men in high regard before
I joined this website. For some silly reason I thought they were not sagajaamo like other ethnic groups.
With each passing day, I’m exposed to more sheeko that shatter my illusions.
:jcoleno:

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
I joined this website. For some silly reason I thought they were not sagajaamo like other ethnic groups.
You need to get off the gender wars, it's only downhill from here

For some things, Morocco doesn’t have a good rep among Arabs. They have shariah laws against sex tourism but it’s not applied at all. Shameful, that they let this go on just because it brings in money. They need to crack down on it. It’s been ruining their image for decades.

I remember hearing about a film that was banned in Morocco because it was about this topic. The lead actress was attacked in Morocco and received death threats.

Edit- it’s called Much loved
There’s a campaign against Marrocans pree how its always certain people who try paint Marrocan women n country as some phillipine n thai level, i dont disagree alot haram happens there but its hypocritical when it come from Iraqies who are known for Mutuah, or bengalis where prostitution is legal and theres 20+ borthels operating with villages off 3000+ sex workers. Pakistan is just the same with its own red light district (heera mandi). Marrocos dirt is out there same with Kenya gambia so on but many countries would have just as bad reputation if millions visited them every month.

Somalis are very transparent about what their goals and values are. They don't lie about it or think about polishing it.

If that was the case, then there wouldn't be divorces happening like what happened to OP.

Also there are people that do get married and end up having kids usually regret being married to the other person, but still stay together for their kids.
How many people actually take red flags seriously though?
That’s because the saqajaan/mentally ill faraxs/xalimos are more interesting so you’ll see more threads about them.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
How many people actually take red flags seriously though?

That’s because the saqajaan/mentally ill faraxs/xalimos are more interesting so you’ll see more threads about them.
The ones who are serious about getting into relationships. It's easy to spot red flags early on.

If you find a person who checks all the right boxes, then its best to date them for a while(1-3 years) and if they continue to hold those values and don't show any red flgas, its best to marry them.

Whereas marrying someone within 30-90 days can have people changing their values over time despite them not showing any red flags. Honeymoon phase is real and it can last a while in the beginning, then eventually the love starts to go down and that's when you really see a person's character.

The ones who are serious about getting into relationships. It's easy to spot red flags early on.

If you find a person who checks all the right boxes, then its best to date them for a while(1-3 years) and if they continue to hold those values and don't show any red flgas, its best to marry them.

Whereas marrying someone within 30-90 days can have people changing their values over time despite them not showing any red flags. Honeymoon phase is real and it can last a while in the beginning, then eventually the love starts to go down and that's when you really see a person's character.
The only marriages that last are ones centred around duty and not love.

If you’re suggesting cohabitation well that’s zina so it isn’t really an option for most muslims. That’s the thing

Those marriages are arguably the worst because either the woman or man is miserable deep down but stay together to uphold tradition.
Love is a temporary feeling, you can’t build something long term based on it.
it’s because couples have children that they can devote themselves to, that they stay together once their love has gone.

Those marriages are arguably the worst because either the woman or man is miserable deep down but stay together to uphold tradition.
i don't think it is possible to be in love throughout a 20 to 20 year marriage. It reaches a point where you stay in a marriage out of companionship and duty, especially after you've raised kids together.

Ironically no women uses the term incel when it it really fits, any guy that pays for play is an incel and a loser.

How does one even get aroused after paying for it?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
i don't think it is possible to be in love throughout a 20 to 20 year marriage. It reaches a point where you stay in a marriage out of companionship and duty, especially after you've raised kids together.

Contrary to widely held beliefs, romance can last in long-term relationships, say researchers​

"The review found that those who reported greater romantic love were more satisfied in both the short- and long-term relationships. Companion-like love was only moderately associated with satisfaction in both short- and long-term relationships. And those who reported greater passionate love in their relationships were more satisfied in the short term compared to the long term."

Same, this is why I'll never marry a Somali girl who went to Korea/or is into K-POP.