One of my close friends got divorced.

Oh my bad, anime is apart of pedophilia culture. Sorry for misunderstanding.
:liberaltears:
E99A3562-5DCC-4642-9EC6-BEBD60F48F2D.jpeg

That's unfortunately not how it works long term. Marriage is a massive commitment that performs well only if their partners have known each other for a long period of time

"Another more recent study published by researchers from Emory University following three thousand couples found that those who dated three or more years were 39 percent less likely to get divorced than those who dated less than a year. Couples that dated for two years were 20 percent less likely to split

If we can draw any conclusions from these studies, it would be that the couples who tended to hold off longer to marry ended up being the most satisfied in their marriages in the long-term and less likely to divorce."

I can see this being true. Anyone who’s getting married after knowing someone for less than 6 months to a year, in this day and age, is braindead fr.

We’re not back home and people are further away from their families here. So family background checks are not always reliable. You need to take the time to really get to know the person’s character and 1-3 months is simply not enough time. People are still putting on a front at that stage. It’s easy for someone to promise the world at the beginning and have values that appear to align with yours but it takes time to know if they really mean what they say or if it was all just talking. By around 6 months the mask starts to slip and a person’s true colours starts showing. I think the fact that Somalis only talk for a short time before getting married is a reason for the high divorce rates. People are marrying complete strangers out here. And if you got self control and only meet in public places you can avoid zina. We’re not animals so miss me with that excuse.

I can see this being true. Anyone who’s getting married after knowing someone for less than even a year, in this day and age, is braindead fr.

We’re not back home and people are further away from their families here. So family background checks are not always reliable. You need to take the time to really get to know the person’s character and 1-3 months is simply not enough time. It’s easy for someone to promise the world at the beginning and have values that appear to align with yours but it takes time to know if they really mean what they say or if it was all just talking. I think the fact that Somalis only talk for a short time before getting married is a reason for the high divorce rates. People are marrying complete strangers out here. And if you got self control and only meet in public places you can avoid zina. We’re not animals so miss me with that excuse.
Off topic but How’s it going with u and the Indonesian dude? Good

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I can see this being true. Anyone who’s getting married after knowing someone for less than 6 months to a year, in this day and age, is braindead fr.

We’re not back home and people are further away from their families here. So family background checks are not always reliable. You need to take the time to really get to know the person’s character and 1-3 months is simply not enough time. People are still putting on a front at that stage. It’s easy for someone to promise the world at the beginning and have values that appear to align with yours but it takes time to know if they really mean what they say or if it was all just talking. By around 6 months the mask starts to slip and a person’s true colours starts showing. I think the fact that Somalis only talk for a short time before getting married is a reason for the high divorce rates. People are marrying complete strangers out here. And if you got self control and only meet in public places you can avoid zina. We’re not animals so miss me with that excuse.
1000000000000% spot on and exactly the point I was making 🙏

First thing he did? Book a flight to South America. 4-5 days later sent me a screenshot of him getting 50+ like on tinder.

This is the 2nd time I've seen it happen. Both Somali guys. Can someone explain why?

I think another interesting thing is they both got married in their early 20s

Any man who travels to overseas in order to meet and sleep with women in poorer countries is just exploiting their unfortunate situation. It is all about one's moral compass.

And if he divorced his wife in order to be with those poor women in the resorts in South America, he is just a scumbag. What kind of useless and soulless creature he is.

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
This is why you should date someone for a while before they put on a ring on it. The woman should not take him back if he begs for a second chance. If she does,then that's dumb. A real man doesn't break up with his wife to continue the boyish saqajaan lifestyle. Ladies,know the difference between a man and a boy. A man knows what he wants,whilst a boy will waste your time.

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
Any man who travels to overseas in order to meet and sleep with women in poorer countries is just exploiting their unfortunate situation. It is all about one's moral compass.

And if he divorced his wife in order to be with those poor women in the resorts in South America, he is just a scumbag. What kind of useless and soulless creature he is.
It makes me sick when men travel to poor nations to exploit women. Like,where is your morality?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
A dude go to South East Asia to the most prostitute filled street and then be like: ooOooUhH look how all seek me
kawaii pokemon GIF