One of my close friends got divorced.

All true but I’d honestly deal with all those problems and potential problems than not getting any attention at all 🤣. At least you have something to work with which has a lot of positives attached to it.
You young man would probably be a promiscuous woman. That is where it all starts.

Always wondered why men go to Thailand for the women they are literally worst looking Asian women by far

So you think that, they may have other options, with women in the west? Desperacy is what's taking them there in the first place... :mjlol:

Beggars can't be choosers :deadrose::mjpls:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Anyways, going back to the original topic. I wouldn’t be surprised no offense if the marriage broke down because of your friend. I’ve see this as of late. Farax falls in love as a teen/early 20s, isn’t very practicing, gets married, sees his ‘boys’ partying and living it up, starts to disrespect his spouse or has lots of arguments because he feels she’s in the way of experiencing the lit holidays, parties and the like, then marriage breaks down and now he’s trying to live his saaqid baby boy lifestyle. I’ve seen this play out at least a few times .

Is that true @Lostbox ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, going back to the original topic. I wouldn’t be surprised no offense if the marriage broke down because of your friend. I’ve see this as of late. Farax falls in love as a teen/early 20s, isn’t very practicing, gets married, sees his ‘boys’ partying and living it up, starts to disrespect his spouse or has lots of arguments because he feels she’s in the way of experiencing the lit holidays, parties and the like, then marriage breaks down and now he’s trying to live his saaqid baby boy lifestyle. I’ve seen this play out at least a few times .

Is that true @Lostbox ?
Is there a hint of jealousy 🤔?

World

VIP
First thing he did? Book a flight to South America. 4-5 days later sent me a screenshot of him getting 50+ like on tinder.

This is the 2nd time I've seen it happen. Both Somali guys. Can someone explain why?

I think another interesting thing is they both got married in their early 20s
usually they go to shagadir for a lads holiday not really south america, that’s probably a north american thing

tho i do know a group of faraxs that went DR last year

they just want to sleep around

usually they go to shagadir for a lads holiday not really south america, that’s probably a north american thing

tho i do know a group of faraxs that went DR last year

they just want to sleep around
Is it true they go to Morocco for that as well

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Is there a hint of jealousy 🤔?
It's a surprisingly common with young guys that got married young feel they have been lockdown to early or not experience life enough.

It's like a mental demon for some guys that slows builds up and destroys their marriage

yeah that’s why Agadir in Morocco is known as Shagadir, it’s mainly Asian guys that do this but i know a lot of somalis that go to Morocco and do that.
Madness. Even supposedly the religious lot go their for 2nd wives according that Mohammed Hijab guy. He was having a YouTube talk with DH as they were lowkey going in on Western girls and then they started talking about how Western brothers are now going to Morocco as well. He saying essentially saying you could get a good wife for not as much as other nations that expect a lot.

Honestly feel sorry for Moroccans when it comes to this. You get the degenerates and the religious ones who horribly problematic when it comes to women all traveling to your nation for your women. Akhas

It's a surprisingly common with young guys that got married young feel they have been lockdown to early or not experience life enough.

It's like a mental demon for some guys that slows builds up and destroys their marriage
This is why I’m waiting to get married for years. It’s best to experience life than live with a regret that you can’t change.

First thing he did? Book a flight to South America. 4-5 days later sent me a screenshot of him getting 50+ like on tinder.

This is the 2nd time I've seen it happen. Both Somali guys. Can someone explain why?

Its not that most likely the woman asked for divorce .

World

VIP
Madness. Even supposedly the religious lot go their for 2nd wives according that Mohammed Hijab guy. He was having a YouTube talk with DH as they were lowkey going in on Western girls and then they started talking about how Western brothers are now going to Morocco as well. He saying essentially saying you could get a good wife for not as much as other nations that expect a lot.

Honestly feel sorry for Moroccans when it comes to this. You get the degenerates and the religious ones who horribly problematic when it comes to women all traveling to your nation for your women. Akhas
reminds me of this guy who travelled alone to morocco to find a wife :mjlol:

read the comments they’re shocked he went to agadir to find a wife because of what the city is known for

he failed to find a wife in agadir so he went to Marrakesh

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

And what makes your fat self their therapist? Why do they run to a single over weight person for phone companionship ? That is what i want to know

reminds me of this guy who travelled alone to morocco to find a wife :mjlol:

read the comments they’re shocked he went to agadir to find a wife because of what the city is known for

he failed to find a wife in agadir so he went to Marrakesh
Absolute self-hater. Why can’t he go to Nigeria to get a wife? He’d probably have better luck and have someone who could vouch for the character of his future wife he tried to find someone who is from his village or whatever place he originates from in Nigeria.

I’m sorry, but some men really make me sick. The way they objectify women and go to other peoples nations like they’re shopping for an item. They’re the same ones who cry about golddiggers though in their home nations.