One of my close friends got divorced.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
And what makes your fat self their therapist? Why do they run to a single over weight person for phone companionship ? That is what i want to know
This big brother here is wiser beyond his years. With my big belly full of vast knowledge, intelligence and experience. Aunty, he can't help but ask me for bad life advice.

I have a special place in many people heart
:sass2:

Honestly, asking how his holiday going opened the flood gets

i don't think it is possible to be in love throughout a 20 to 20 year marriage. It reaches a point where you stay in a marriage out of companionship and duty, especially after you've raised kids together.
Do you think parents fall out of love over their children? Obviously you can love your partner until it’s your time, you’re mistaking romantic love for genuine love, and it’s usually romantic love that eventually turns into genuine love.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Same, this is why I'll never marry a Somali girl who went to Korea/or is into K-POP.
Shocked Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Sorry, but any girl into that ish is the same as being into Justin Bieber, One Direction, Backstreet boys etc.

Immaturity is a turn off and and a sign of low intelligence. :gaasdrink:
But they all have degrees. Watching indhoyar makes you as smart as them. This doesn’t include Anime as they are watching indhoyar wanting to be cadaan which kills all intelligence.
My suugo science of the day.
Sheldon Cooper What GIF by YEETZ!

Trending