One of my close friends got divorced.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
First thing he did? Book a flight to South America. 4-5 days later sent me a screenshot of him getting 50+ like on tinder.

This is the 2nd time I've seen it happen. Both Somali guys. Can someone explain why?

I think another interesting thing is they both got married in their early 20s

First thing he did? Book a flight to South America. 4-5 days later sent me a screenshot of him getting 50+ like on tinder.

This is the 2nd time I've seen it happen. Both Somali guys. Can someone explain why?

I think another interesting thing is they both got married in their early 20s
They tryna get the passport, simple as that. Why do you think Somali men go back to the homeland to find someone? Why do you think white men go to the Philippines/Thailand? It’s all about feeling that high status where everyone wants you.

Most women get at least some attention, so much so that it’s unwanted most of the time, but most guys are starving for attention out here. For all the negatives of being female there’s one thing that women have privilege in, they will always get at least some love and attention if they seek it out, women support one another too so you don’t even need love and attention from a guy, whereas guys just gotta suck it up if they’re feeling lonely or in need of some affection. That’s one thing I’d like women to remember when they think of all the adversities of being female (which there obviously is).

They tryna get the passport, simple as that. Why do you think Somali men go back to the homeland to find someone? Why do you think white men go to the Philippines/Thailand? It’s all about feeling that high status where everyone wants you.

Most women get at least some attention, so much so that it’s unwanted most of the time, but most guys are starving for attention out here. For all the negatives of being female there’s one thing that women have privilege in, they will always get at least some love and attention if they seek it out, women support one another too so you don’t even need love and attention from a guy, whereas guys just gotta suck it up if they’re feeling lonely or in need of some affection. That’s one thing I’d like women to remember when they think of all the adversities of being female (which there obviously is).
Having random men who couldn’t give a shit about you lust after you and probably discard you later isn’t a privilege.

Men’s lust isn’t ‘affection’ and women with self-respect and who are wise know this .

Lostbox

VIP

I'll never understand this. Travel so far not to enjoy the culture, food, history and so on. Out of anything they could can experience. They go for that. Couldn't they use tinder in London? We have tons of South Americans here if that's what their interested in.

I've asked him to explain so logic. He said I'm not that type of guy. I mean I like to party myself but never felt comfortable fooling around with strangers

Having random men who couldn’t give a shit about you lust after you and probably discard you later isn’t a privilege.

Men’s lust isn’t ‘affection’ and women with self-respect and who are wise know this .
I get what you’re saying, basically attention from men can be cheap (the guys just horny) compared to female attention towards males (which tends to be more romantic and serious) but let’s be honest here, women still get a lot more “serious” attention from men who are willing to commit than the other way round. Younger women have a harder time telling the difference from what I’ve seen.

Lostbox

VIP
I know a bunch of dudes who have gone to dr brazil and Colombia over the last few years seems to be the wave for the younger Somali generation
I've first heard about guys going to South Americans back in 2015,. I was invited by a group of guys in 2018. I think that when it really started popping of with Somali guys. My naive mind through they were going on an actual holiday to experience the country not just their women

Now, whenever I hear any abdi going south America. I bet will all thinking the same thing.

Yes

Last edited:
I'll never understand this. Travel so far not to enjoy the culture, food, history and so on. Out of anything they could can experience. They go for that. Couldn't they use tinder in London? We have tons of South Americans here if that's what their interested in.

I've asked him to explain so logic. He said I'm not that type of guy. I mean I like to party myself but never felt comfortable fooling around with strangers
Some people just like the ratchet lifestyle same way people like to indulge in degeneracy. I guess it’s fun?

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I get what you’re saying, basically attention from men can be cheap (the guys just horny) compared to female attention towards males (which tends to be more romantic and serious) but let’s be honest here, women still get a lot more “serious” attention from men who are willing to commit than the other way round. Younger women have a harder time telling the difference from what I’ve seen.
You think getting attention from prostitutes is serious and romantic?
:damn:

I get what you’re saying, basically attention from men can be cheap (the guys just horny) compared to female attention towards males (which tends to be more romantic and serious) but let’s be honest here, women still get a lot more “serious” attention from men who are willing to commit than the other way round.
It can be very hard for women to decipher this. That is why tales of women being duped, lied to and even the idea of ‘game’ is very common. In the West at least, men think it’s some type of badge of honor to ‘play’ women and be a player. Also, what makes it rather saddening as well is that men have the ability to wholly dislike a woman but still desire her. A man can have contempt for you and ultimately want to mess you up, yet he’d still give you short lived attention to try and sleep with you.

Also, being a certain type of women doesn’t make things easier if anything it can make it worse. Example, beautiful women have a lot more men hitting on them, you have men who want to enter relationships with them so that they can stunt on society and the status of having a pretty woman on their arm, yet they couldn’t personally give a an F about the said woman. It’s all about the image. Then you have the added problem of stalkers, unhinged assaults of men who feel angry due to being rejected and the list goes on.

Like I said, the wiser you become the more you realize that being desired by men isn’t as much of a privilege as you’d think. Especially when a % of these men dehumanize you and reduce you to an object of lust and even more so when you realize that many men will sleep with anything that moves. Their ‘attentions’ are cheap and fleeting. Why would that be a privilege?

Women crave the love of a spouse they desire and that will treat them respectfully and lovingly and when you look at both genders, attaining that isn’t easier for one or the other. The only reason why a lot of men don’t see how counteractive a lot of attention can be for women is because they don’t see or understand the ramifications

Last edited:
Anyways, going back to the original topic. I wouldn’t be surprised no offense if the marriage broke down because of your friend. I’ve see this as of late. Farax falls in love as a teen/early 20s, isn’t very practicing, gets married, sees his ‘boys’ partying and living it up, starts to disrespect his spouse or has lots of arguments because he feels she’s in the way of experiencing the lit holidays, parties and the like, then marriage breaks down and now he’s trying to live his saaqid baby boy lifestyle. I’ve seen this play out at least a few times .

Is that true @Lostbox ?

Always wondered why men go to Thailand for the women they are literally worst looking Asian women by far

It can be very hard for women to decipher this. That is why tales of women being duped, lied to and even the idea of ‘game’ is very common. In the West at least, men think it’s some type of badge of honor to ‘play’ women and be a player. Also, what makes it rather saddening is well is that men have the ability to wholly dislike a woman but still desire her. A man can have contempt for you and ultimately want to mess you up, yet he’d still give you short lived attention to try and sleep with you.

Also, being a certain type of women doesn’t make things easier if anything it can make it worse. Example, beautiful women have a lot more men hitting on them, you have men who want to enter relationships with them so that they can stunt on society and the status of having a pretty woman on their arm, yet they couldn’t personally give a an F about the said woman. It’s all about the image. Then you have the added problem of stalkers, unhinged assaults of men who feel angry due to being rejected and the list goes on.

Like I said, the wiser you become the more you realize that being desired by men isn’t as much of a privilege as you’d think. Especially when a % of these men dehumanize you and reduce you to an object of lust and even more so when you realize that many men will sleep with anything that moves. Their ‘attentions’ are cheap and fleeting. Why would that be a privilege?

Women crave the love of a spouse they desire and that will treat them respectfully and lovingly and when you look at the both genders attaining that isn’t easier for one or the other. The only reason why a lot of men don’t see how counteractive a lot of attention can be for women is because they don’t see or understand the ramifications
All true but I’d honestly deal with all those problems and potential problems than not getting any attention at all 🤣. At least you have something to work with which has a lot of positives attached to it.

I've first heard about guys going to South Americans back in 2015,. I was invited by a group of guys in 2018. I think that when it really started popping of with Somali guys. My naive mind through they were going on an actual holiday to experience the country not just their women

Now, whenever I hear any abdi going south America. I bet will all thinking the same thing.

Yes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending