Old Legendry Thread in Which Muslim members of Sspot are Karbaashed and Manhandled by A Somali Atheist!!

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
If you want to replay and refute this legendry EX-Sspoter Somali atheist @Casmos, heighlight that area and quote only the part you don't agree with and supply an aswer to him.

@Hassan mahat @Jacki @Lord @Username @Milo @Yukon_Niner

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
" I've personally come to the conclusion that niqab has absolutely nothing to do with Islam. I was indifferent to it previously but I actively dislike it now, I think taking away a person's face is taking away their individualism and akin to taking away their humanity in a way. "

Let me guess... @Manafesto You are also this poster @Asma who wrote the above quote?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
what happened to those niggas they where funny as hell and espcailly amun such an interesting suugo scientist of the highest degree.

Whenever Atheists talk about morality I cringe too hard, they have no objective worldview to stand on, there are no objective criticism. None nada. When you ask them it'll be a utalitarian response :drakelaugh:they are actually very religious people, one of the most there is. They follow the liberal religion

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Whenever Atheists talk about morality I cringe too hard, they have no objective worldview to stand on, there are no objective criticism. None nada. When you ask them it'll be a utalitarian response :drakelaugh:they are actually very religious people, one of the most there is. They follow the liberal ideas

I wanna follow the Sun, hopefully the sun light can lead me to @Revolutionary

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
@Hassan mahat u sound like this @Asma whom i quoted up there, both are very articulate in a passionate way
thank you, i was not even in Canada when that user was active. i was in a boys only boarding school in Eldoret, Kenya. the people back then, didn't abuse the qashin button as well. now, if you say unpopular staff, the qashin brigade will be on you.

Xaruun

VIP
Atheist vs Islam debates are stupid and pointless unless it’s about morality. Otherwise you’re just wasting time nobody cares lol.

If you want to replay and refute this legendry EX-Sspoter Somali atheist @Casmos, heighlight that area and quote only the part you don't agree with and supply an aswer to him.

@Hassan mahat @Jacki @Lord @Username @Milo @Yukon_Niner
very interesting. i wish i were on sspot during that period of time so i could have a discussion with that individual.

Trending

Latest posts