Old Legendry Thread in Which Muslim members of Sspot are Karbaashed and Manhandled by A Somali Atheist!!

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
niggas where on a different level
Many of the legendary and hall of fame threads are from 2016/17 users. They were older, funnier and general more knowledge about nearly anything related to Somali.

People today asking about Somalia, food, culture and more really missed out.

they do make sense. moreover, i am muslim, just a secular
They sound confused and they haven’t got a leg to stand on.
Let’s be honest it’s nonsense. If you’re a person of principle you wouldn’t be so easily swayed by what someone said.
And the sheer arrogance that you think you as a mere human who is unable to reach the bottom of the ocean is able to decipher if there is a god or not. Who is unable to see matter have discovered absolutely nothing...then you precede to act like you know something about the world. It’s an insult
They’re atheists because they discovered a bit of science and got carried away with it.

Xaruun

VIP
Many of the legendary and hall of fame threads are from 2016/17 users. They were older, funnier and general more knowledge about nearly anything related to Somali.

People today asking about Somalia, food, culture and more really missed out.
They were just more real that’s all. Even early 2020 and 2019 were great. Sspot’s been shit since ch*nk flu

088FAB9E-4AC9-4660-8112-F92E82603D61.png

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
They sound confused and they haven’t got a leg to stand on.
Let’s be honest it’s nonsense. If you’re a person of principle you wouldn’t be so easily swayed by what someone said.
And the sheer arrogance that you think you as a mere human who is unable to reach the bottom of the ocean is able to decipher if there is a god or not. Who is unable to see matter have discovered absolutely nothing...then you precede to act like you know something about the world. It’s an insult
They’re atheists because they discovered a bit of science and got carried away with it.
I read through it and here’s what I gathered.
  • Islam doesn’t connect with science the way they want it to. It has science but not the type of “monkeys=humans”
  • They had a bad experience with deen which pushed them away
  • There are thousands of religions, what makes Islam the only one? Better to worship none
  • Many religions have much in common. This arguement makes no sense at all. They don’t believe in Islam because it’s similar to many other religions which means that you have to denounce it all?
  • Many people are born to the religion. Well, ok?
  • no “scientifical” proof. Do I have to answer this?

you’re right, it’s hard to take this thread seriously. The arguments were weak.

Last edited:
they do make sense. moreover, i am muslim, just a secular
It is impossible to be a Secularist and at the same breath claim to be a Muslim. Secularism is an extension of the Liberal ideology/religion which has no framework to stand on. What you are doing is mixing the religion of Islam and an ideology that has many positions that we as Muslims reject and many positions that they reject. This is similar to the spread of Christianity in the Roman Empire, where many of the traditions/religious practices were so intertwined into the Romans as a people and was nearly impossible to separate them from it that they mixed much of their previous lifestyles in Christianity, effectively not even practicing it in its true form. This is exactly what Muslims who claim to be liberal and follow the liberal ideology do, you are compromising your religion. Not only that, there is no definitive way in even proving Liberlism, as the original founder of it, John Locke based much of his ideas with God (he was a unitatian christian) and many of the future philosophers of liberalism erased many of that out, leaving a shaky foundation, and with a shaky foundation the entire ideology is shaky

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
  • Islam doesn’t connect with science the way they want it to. It has science but not the type of “monkeys=humans”
  • There are thousands of religions, what makes Islam the only one? Better to worship none
:dead: :mjpls:

Hassan mahat

It is impossible to be a Secularist and at the same breath claim to be a Muslim. Secularism is an extension of the Liberal ideology/religion which has no framework to stand on. What you are doing is mixing the religion of Islam and an ideology that has many positions that we as Muslims reject and many positions that they reject. This is similar to the spread of Christianity in the Roman Empire, where many of the traditions/religious practices were so intertwined into the Romans as a people and was nearly impossible to separate them from it that they mixed much of their previous lifestyles in Christianity, effectively not even practicing it in its true form. This is exactly what Muslims who claim to be liberal and follow the liberal ideology do, you are compromising your religion. Not only that, there is no definitive way in even proving Liberlism, as the original founder of it, John Locke based much of his ideas with God (he was a unitatian christian) and many of the future philosophers of liberalism erased many of that out, leaving a shaky foundation, and with a shaky foundation the entire ideology is shaky
What is the correct version of the religion then? Because I don’t want to be a wahhabist nor an extremist radical terrorist. I am not the problem stop with the condescension. If every Muslim was like me, there will be no qaraxs, terrorism and our country will likely be stable. Keep your radical views but don’t wonder how terrorism is rampant in somalia with people like you having this views.

waiting for the qashin brigade but i rather die standing than kneeling:russsmug:

• Many religions have much in common. This arguement makes no sense at all. They don’t believe in Islam because it’s similar to many other religions which means that you have to denounce it all?
  • Many people are born to the religion. Well, ok?
  • no “scientifical” proof. Do I have to answer this?

you’re right, it’s hard to take this thread seriously. The arguments were weak.
All the arguments could be solved by just picking up a few basic Islamic books. That’s what happens when you neglect actually learning about your religion or why you are muslim. They have no foundation for their faith and expect it to be spoon fed to them.
At some point everyone has doubts even though deep down you know there’s a god but you need to get rid of these doubts by gaining knowledge with sincerity.

Hassan mahat

All the arguments could be solved by just picking up a few basic Islamic books. That’s what happens when you neglect actually learning about your religion or why you are muslim. They have no foundation for their faith and expect it to be spoon fed to them.
At some point everyone has doubts even though deep down you know there’s a god but you need to get rid of these doubts by gaining knowledge with sincerity.
:comeon::childplease: You can’t just claim people are ignorant of the deen if they have doubts.

What is the correct version of the religion then? Because I don’t want to be a wahhabist nor an extremist radical terrorist. I am not the problem stop with the condescension. If every Muslim was like me, there will be no qaraxs, terrorism and our country will likely be stable. Keep your radical views but don’t wonder how terrorism is rampant in somalia with people like you having this views.

waiting for the qashin brigade but i rather die standing than kneeling:russsmug:
The correct version of Islam is what is in the Quran, Hadiths ect. Plain and simple. Just for the record Hassan the vast majority of people who join terrorist organizations do so for political reasons rather than religiou. It is usually lonely men and women who have experienced the exploitation from the west that have decided to join these organizations under the curtain of islam when it has no islamic bearin, why is it that virtually all islamic scholars have condemned the terrorists? Because it has no true islamic bearing at all. It isn't a choice of Liberal Muslim vs Wahhabist, it's true Islam vs falsehood, and the wahhabi side is one of the falsehoods.

If you want to replay and refute this legendry EX-Sspoter Somali atheist @Casmos, heighlight that area and quote only the part you don't agree with and supply an aswer to him.

@Hassan mahat @Jacki @Lord @Username @Milo @Yukon_Niner
And the debaters were niggas that had no job and were unfaithful atleast debate with a sspot sheikh not a nigga like shmurda you dumb athiest

Trending

Latest posts