Old Legendry Thread in Which Muslim members of Sspot are Karbaashed and Manhandled by A Somali Atheist!!

What is the correct version of the religion then? Because I don’t want to be a wahhabist nor an extremist radical terrorist. I am not the problem stop with the condescension. If every Muslim was like me, there will be no qaraxs, terrorism and our country will likely be stable. Keep your radical views but don’t wonder how terrorism is rampant in somalia with people like you having this views.

waiting for the qashin brigade but i rather die standing than kneeling:russsmug:
Of course you are going to die standing once you get the hadd punishment:pachah1:

If you want to replay and refute this legendry EX-Sspoter Somali atheist @Casmos, heighlight that area and quote only the part you don't agree with and supply an aswer to him.

@Hassan mahat @Jacki @Lord @Username @Milo @Yukon_Niner

Mr delusional, you use the words "karbaashad" and "manhandled" with joy. Why do you claim to be a Muslim who has doubts? Just be open about your gaalinimo
:comeon:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Many of the legendary and hall of fame threads are from 2016/17 users. They were older, funnier and general more knowledge about nearly anything related to Somali.

People today asking about Somalia, food, culture and more really missed out.
2017 was the year I joined this place. Everything after that went downhill.

They didnt really kabash anything they just had to Come here to talk about these stuff because its tabo to talk about god unless its in quran or hadith. We have Kinda traped ourselves i guess.

But these people here today wont let you breathe. Anything that goes against their belife system is something to fear to them.
Most importantly they are just 15-20yrlds with no experince and That Comes with 0% critical and reasoning skills.

Thr most important thing is to realize that life is hard and you need to belive in something bigger than ourself like we are programed to. Weather its the truth or not does matter. Just let people live and do their thing.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
These niqqas are just leaving islam for another religion. They left the worship of Allah and now worship science. Niqqas will b like "its true because stephen hawking or discovery said it" They are blindly following these scientists which is ironic because they call us blind followers. Tbh they are retarded europhiles. Sometimes u have to put down the biology textbook or the astronomy textbook and ask your self and be OPEN MINDED "are we really monkeys?" "or is the sun really 93 Million miles away?" they take what these scientists say without question but have the nerve to call us blind followers. fuel for hellfire is what they are if they continue in this delusion.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Whether you agree or not, the depth of the coversations were better back then. Now it’s bunch of shit-posting by teenagers :childplease:

Walahi now we have too many underage kids who flock to any thread and instead of contributing their 2 cents on the subject on hand they derial and bring anonymous forum beefs into each thread or start trolling non stop, 2016-19 was definitely the best Sspot years and members were whole another level of quality posting and engaging in intellectual debate, now TikTok based threads are Platinum threads.:mjcry:

Last edited:
Walahi now we have too many underage kids who flock to any thread and instead of contributing their 2 cents on the subject on hand they derial and bring anonymous forum beefs into each thread or start trolling non stop, 2016-19 was definitely the best Sspot years and members were whole another level of quality posting and engaging in intellectual debate, now TikTok based threads are Platinum threads.:mjcry:
All the good users got banned :ftw9nwa:

Now were left with children :mjcry:

Royalflush

novacane
If you want to replay and refute this legendry EX-Sspoter Somali atheist @Casmos, heighlight that area and quote only the part you don't agree with and supply an aswer to him.

@Hassan mahat @Jacki @Lord @Username @Milo @Yukon_Niner
When you don’t beat the kid enough at dugsi
He/she turns Out to be a Charles Darwin monkey 🤦‍♂️

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Most of the atheists here in Somali spot have been beaten, abused, and punched. They because atheist because of too much sins in their lives

Beating kids is wrong at dugsi
Idk what kind parents let their kid bring beaten by another person
And Allah didn't say tht in the quran tht kids should be beaten if kids don't learn the quran and islam

Last edited:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Wallahi i have never ONCE seen you sit down for a debate. Anytime someone comes in with facts and evidence to debunk you, you suddenly go missing. It's like a father leaving his child upon sight to get caano. :stressed:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Wallahi i have never ONCE seen you sit down for a debate. Anytime someone comes in with facts and evidence to debunk you, you suddenly go missing. It's like a father leaving his child upon sight to get caano. :stressed:

You are low IQ and all you do post verses and repeat same shit like a parrot , you think I got time to engage a teenager who loves posting Transgender Tik Tokers and make threads about it.:gucciwhat:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
You are low IQ and all you do post verses and repeat same shit like a parrot , you think I got time to engage a teenager who loves posting Transgender Tik Tokers and make threads about it.:gucciwhat:
Notice how every time you talk to me you claim that I am "low iq" and always run to talk about trans tiktokers even though I never made a thread about those people in my life? haha! Maybe you're confusing me with the many threads you made, Qali.

How is the LGBT app going adheer macaan? I know you look up to them with a careful heart. :pachah1: