Old Legendry Thread in Which Muslim members of Sspot are Karbaashed and Manhandled by A Somali Atheist!!

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Notice how every time you talk to me you claim that I am "low iq" and always run to talk about trans tiktokers even though I never made a thread about those people in my life? haha! Maybe you're confusing me with the many threads you made, Qali.

How is the LGBT app going adheer macaan? I know you look up to them with a careful heart. :pachah1:

Like I said shit posting is all you do, now leave and stop quoting me, I think it is time for you to stalk @Hassan mahat again,bye.

Hagrid-Says-Good-Bye-To-Harry-Potter-Animated-Gif-Image.gif

Atheists love acting superior in intelligence yet they are the ones that believe a mf explosion created us... Yes, an explosion knew to give us extra skin on our joints so we can move. An explosion told Muhammad SAW 1400 years ago that at the beginning of a pregnancy, the baby begins its development as a clot of blood... Sure. I wholeheartedly understand fluctuating Iman but for someone to apostate from Islam when it is clearly true, you have to be dumb asl.

Atheists love acting superior in intelligence yet they are the ones that believe a mf explosion created us... Yes, an explosion knew to give us extra skin on our joints so we can move. An explosion told Muhammad SAW 1400 years ago that at the beginning of a pregnancy, the baby begins its development as a clot of blood... Sure. I wholeheartedly understand fluctuating Iman but for someone to apostate from Islam when it is clearly true, you have to be dumb asl.
Nigga came back after 7 long months :mjlol:

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
The explosion you are referring to is the Big Bang I assume. If that is the case, Big Bang tries to explain how the earth Came to be not how species developed. That is evolution, which started with a single cell prokaryotic organism leaving at the bottom of the ocean, after millions of years, organism moved to land and the species developed from there , with is humans being homosapiens. No one is talking down to muslims but to willfully ignore the large evidence for the evolution theory is being dishonest.

Ps- I am Muslim my self.

The explosion you are referring to is the Big Bang I assume. If that is the case, Big Bang tries to explain how the earth Came to be not how species developed. That is evolution, which started with a single cell prokaryotic organism leaving at the bottom of the ocean, after millions of years, organism moved to land and the species developed from there , with is humans being homosapiens. No one is talking down to muslims but to willfully ignore the large evidence for the evolution theory is being dishonest.

Ps- I am Muslim my self.
The theory has so many holes in it

Trending