Official US Presidential Election 2020 Thread

Who do you think will win the upcoming election?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
With less then 13 days left, the world is watching the United States of America.

Will we see a Trump return or a Biden Win?

Will Swing states be a major factor in the loss of Trump or the Win of Biden?

Who do you think will Win? Vote in the polls.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
I voted trump.:trumpsmirk:

same. dont like that cheeto, but theres no way dementia is winning. they really shouldve had a much better democrat line up. trump has too much support, and democrats are way too disunited. there are already thousands not voting for biden cause he aint left enough.

if democrats were clever theyd all bind together regardless of differences to secure the vote against trump. republican unity amidst disagreements will ensure another term for cheeo

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I'm voting Ye. President Kanye and a Kardashian First Lady, Vice President Elon Musk, Secretary of State Kid Cudi, and Secretary of Defense Pusha T. :rejoice:

I'm voting Ye. President Kanye and a Kardashian First Lady, Vice President Elon Musk, Secretary of State Kid Cudi, and Secretary of Defense Pusha T. :rejoice:
Yes sir Kanye will force yeezy’s as the national shoe and make “Stronger”as the national anthem

1603215810500.jpeg

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

I heard he actually made it on the ballot in alot of states, imagine if he takes the black vote from Dems :lolbron:

OffTheDome

Proud American
Swing states will be a major factor in a loss for Trump, places like the suburbs of Wisconsin and Florida. I think Biden wins it, but by the smallest margin. Could go either way tbh

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I heard he actually made it on the ballot in alot of states, imagine if he takes the black vote from Dems :lolbron:
He will do to Biden what Ross Perot did to Bush Sr. in 92. :mjkkk:

Kanye knows he won't win. Would have been smarter for him to use his platform to try and become a Senator or Governor. That would have been more realistic. Schwarzenegger used his celebrity to become Governor of California, and Kanye is much more popular than him. :wow:

Don’t worry saaxiib he will win all states and America will bow down to him then kanye will buy China and he will be the first man on mars he will also be the first trillionaire in his 1st year as president he will then nuke the moon and buy Africa and Canada and ban Hennessy and maple syrup he will also drop the most fire track of the year called “The Life Of The 46th President” it will be number one for 5 months in his 2nd year he will buy the entire solar system in his 3rd year he will be the first man to swim in the sun in his 4th Year he will buy the Milky Way in his 4th year he will be the first human to perform in a black hole he will also serve 69 more terms and make a type 8 civilization truly beautiful stuff from the most perfect president Kanye West

1603215974412.jpeg

I wanna move to the US for the weather

but getting abused by police, paying a 10k hospital bill if I break my leg and not having education government controlled is terrible

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Don’t worry saaxiib he will win all states and America will bow down to him then kanye will buy China and he will be the first man on mars he will also be the first trillionaire in his 1st year as president he will then nuke the moon and buy Africa and Canada and ban Hennessy and maple syrup he will also drop the most fire track of the year called “The Life Of The 46th President” it will be number one for 5 months in his 2nd year he will buy the entire solar system in his 3rd year he will be the first man to swim in the sun in his 4th Year he will buy the Milky Way in his 4th year he will be the first human to perform in a black hole he will also serve 69 more terms and make a type 8 civilization truly beautiful stuff from the most perfect president Kanye West

View attachment 147955
He will do to Biden what Ross Perot did to Bush Sr. in 92. :mjkkk:

Kanye knows he won't win. Would have been smarter for him to use his platform to try and become a Senator or Governor. That would have been more realistic. Schwarzenegger used his celebrity to become Governor of California, and Kanye is much more popular than him. :wow:

How great would it be to have him on the debate stage, the crazy shit he could say :wow:

eto_trending_kanyenotrunning_071520vidpic.jpg