Official SSpot Gym & Fitness thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
showed great character bouncing back from the L of admitting out loud that he weighs 139 tho gotta give him props

I've lost weight and I don't know where :jcoleno::jcoleno:

My torso and forearms have gotten alot better though :lawd: Veins popping:leon:, wanna get that steroid look.

I did stop with protein shakes for a while, back at it.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
I've lost weight and I don't know where :jcoleno::jcoleno:

My torso and forearms have gotten alot better though :lawd: Veins popping:leon:, wanna get that steroid look.

I did stop with protein shakes for a while, back at it.
You cant have a steroid look unless you use steroids.

You cant have a steroid look unless you use steroids.
You can be vein-y without steroids
image.jpg
:whew:

For the first time ever, I have got four packs.:rejoice::rejoice:
I haven't even worked on them or lifted for a while now but I still managed to go from calool kuusan to four packs.:mjswag:
God is great.

Fitness update :

Been getting a better workout regiment aswell as upping my meal plan. Work outs have been great and I'm properly veiny on my forearms now :banderas:

I'm going to use a weight gainer for a while now though. Looking get a bigger frame as I've filled out the one I've got now. Also just bought a kilogram (100 workouts) of BCAAs.

Also I'm looking forward to the summer. No school means more time to focus on my workouts.

warculus

pls im broke send moneys
I have been dirty bulking since november lol, gained 16 kilos. 7 more months to go, wont stop untill my knees cant take the weight anymore :westbrookswag:

Genie

The last suugo bender
can't go a day without cardio , running, swimming, basketball or aerobics / dancing its a habit now i feel fat if i don't i went from 72kg to 66 in a month i'm tall as well so thats leaning towards skinny , need a bit of muscle thats where i get stuck what even is muscle :ayaanswag:

I'm currently cutting after I bulked up during the winter, after my finals I'm planning to sign up to a gym where you learn MMA and Jiu Jitsu

gonna be a fun summer, get to test my physique and see how well it adapts to fighting

The best advice I can give for someone that has been doing this for more then a decade, the fastest and best results will come from 100m sprints, starting with 4 then all the way to 12, 3x a week.

I have done everything from boxing, muay thai, weight lifting etc. nothing comes even close to sprint workouts, my whole physique changed as a result very rapidly as did everything else, nothing strips off fat quicker and builds lean muscles faster then this.

Just take a look at all sprinters from professional/amateur ranks then compare them to those that do weights or other sports, it's a no brainer!.

Zeus

STYLIN
I want to know what supplements you guys take.

My supps

-whey
-caffeine pills
-zinc
-fish oil
-creatine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending