Status
Not open for further replies.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
How SSpot niggas like @ghost @merka @Bahal want to become.kkkk

images

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Somalians and their Horn of African cousins can't build noticeable muscles. They can only build leaner body, and that's it lol.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Somalians and their Horn of African cousins can't build noticeable muscles. They can only build leaner body, and that's it lol.

Not true at all. Genetics only dictates the shape and length of your muscles, not definition and size.

I'm back:cool:

Whole upper body was aching like a motherfucker:banderas: Went hard for 2 hours almost yesterday. Hit arms, back, torso, traps and all that. Went hard on leg day today too :denzelnigga:

Also started cooking this recipe Simple, old but gold chicken and bariis. Of course I also had a couple spoons of Sriracha to light it up

Anyways I'm taking a nap now soon:ehh:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Never in my life have I ever seen someone do a pull up like that :dwill:
it looks like he's trying to ride a bicycle? using his hands to peddle :damn::dead:

crossfitters come in two breeds: generally unconventional but not stupid, and just plan dumb.

wallahi they need to be culled :pacspit:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Never in my life have I ever seen someone do a pull up like that :dwill:
it looks like he's trying to ride a bicycle? using his hands to peddle :damn::dead:
waxaa iigu daran the xaasids in the back cheering him on like he's killing it, when he really looks like this

fish-out-of-water-o.gif

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

this nigga a lowkey beast though

even if it's not sound technically, he's an animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts