Official SSpot Gym & Fitness thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I eat breakfast usually full english,
:kodaksmiley: love yourself man

Are these protein shakes effective?
protein shakes come in different forms. Some have no sugar, some have tons of carbs, etc.

Think you should get clued up on nutrition before diving into what to eat. If you think full english is a good breakfast and to stay at 9% body fat, you crazy.

if you're a student, porridge for breakfast is your best friend. less an £1. 22g of protein from 200 grams, tons of carbs/calories and it's healthy, got lots of fibre too. you should make your own lunch. as splitting dinner into 2 meals isn't enough.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
:kodaksmiley: love yourself man

protein shakes come in different forms. Some have no sugar, some have tons of carbs, etc.

Think you should get clued up on nutrition before diving into what to eat. If you think full english is a good breakfast and to stay at 9% body fat, you crazy.

if you're a student, porridge for breakfast is your best friend. less an £1. 22g of protein from 200 grams, tons of carbs/calories and it's healthy, got lots of fibre too. you should make your own lunch. as splitting dinner into 2 meals isn't enough.
What would be an ideal type of lunch to make?

But suppose I ate porridge for breakfast and maybe a tuna sandwich, *custom lunch*, and 2 average sized meals, would that be enough? What else should be added?

It can be done, I just wondered if it would lead to loss of muscle mass especially if you're quite sensitive to that but I guess it can't be helped. Does that mean all you brothers don't do cardio - walaaloyaal are you tryna have heart attacks?

I don't get not doing any cardio at all.... it just looks bad when ur running to catch the bus and end up wheezing like ur about to die :tacky:

The only thing that will lead to muscle loss is excess cardio and poor diet. If you're training for a marathon you'll have a much harder time holding on to muscle mass. Running 10k-5k 2-3 times a week is fine. I usually run on my rest days and priorities strength training on other days, basically:

Mon:S
Tue:C
Wed:S
Thu:C
Fri:S
Sun:rest
Sat:rest

I nearly forgot, eat more to compensate! it's the most important thing. I've had times when I forgot to take into account large calorie deficits when doing other activities lmao I'd end up looking like a skeleton wraith :icon lol:

What would be an ideal type of lunch to make?

Something cheap, full of veg, carbs, protein = sweet potatoe, kidney bean or black eye peas, lentil, peas, kale, carrot... pot. i dunno what it's called, but i make it. cheap, healthy and has lots good stuff.

But suppose I ate porridge for breakfast and maybe a tuna sandwich, *custom lunch*, and 2 average sized meals, would that be enough? What else should be added?

maybe that'll be enough. you should add your vegs. not everything's about gym life or looking good on the outside. eat your veg so you don't get cancer at 50

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I cant gain weight man

Dont know what to eat and can't cook either

I weigh like 83 kg which is decent but i look really slim since im lanky

Any advice?
83kg should be ok on anyone up to 6'2, no?How tall are you? I've never tried it myself because I don't have issues gaining weight but look into 'Gallon Of Milk A Day'. Supposedly helps a lot with gaining weight.

I cant gain weight man

Dont know what to eat and can't cook either

I weigh like 83 kg which is decent but i look really slim since im lanky

Any advice?
Starts with weight gainers. I suggest you start with finished ones like Mutant Mass. If you're like me just eating food isn't enough, you need to drink a ton of extra shakes and smoothies.

There are guides online to get started with weight gainers. Google "Mutant Mass for beginners" f.ex . After a while you can start by making your own weight gainer

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
In what way?

To put it briefly, they're organic. Spirulina is made of algae, contains huge amounts of omega 3 and is around 60% protein. Hemp is made from hemp seed oil, it is easier on the stomach as it contains natural fats and fibre. Both options are ideal for gymheads because your stomach digests them slowly and they make you feel fuller for longer.

I will leave the world like a true farax: diabetes '❤️Disease or . I am currently enjoying pure salty and have some yum Yums and tea waiting .i rep the unhealthy life .

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
what?????????????????? sxb, you haven't tried CrossFit, trust me I been doing weights for ages and I can tell you CrossFit is better if wanna get a fit with a sculptured body
m3Bx1Ui.jpg

5X9Lo7L.jpg

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
CrossFit is a one way highway to snap city and rhabdomyolysis.

Pure meme bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts