Official SSpot Gym & Fitness thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could u fit some in on your rest days? It doesn't have to be any longer than 30 min

It can be done, I just wondered if it would lead to loss of muscle mass especially if you're quite sensitive to that but I guess it can't be helped. Does that mean all you brothers don't do cardio - walaaloyaal are you tryna have heart attacks?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I am a pescatarian, so my diet is pretty much healthy. I don't eat junk food, I eat lots of organic veggies and fruits.
I've been doing the 1000 squat a week challenge.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I am a pescatarian, so my diet is pretty much healthy. I don't eat junk food, I eat lots of organic veggies and fruits.
I've been doing the 1000 squat a week challenge.
That sounds crazy 1000 a week

:damn:

And the end of the week
carlton-crawl-o.gif

I used to think it would make girls bulk up like guys lmao but apparently that's not true.

these feminist movements / trans people got you confused. Men have testosterone, women have estrogen. There's no way a woman can get bulky like a dude and if you see some, they take roids.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Buy some hemp or spirulina powder, whey protein is trash compared to those two except for the taste :browtf:

i used to take protein shakes & be all about that meat and protein. Then i looked at what i ate and tried to incorporate some aspects of veganism. Less meat, much more fruits and veg and it has worked well for me. I try to get my proteins from oats and beans, pasta, veg much more. Blending my 5 a days works wonders, too. I don't take any of that protein shake anymore and will never try those pills, etc. Think theyre just trash now.

Not out here tryna look like arnold schwarzenegger. Just a good back, chest, see my abs a bit and that's me done. Squats i hate, but gotta be done :ehh:

FYI women, if you only do running, you'll most likely look like a sack of balls. Do weights. Nothing better than a woman who looks toned from doing weights

these feminist movements / trans people got you confused. Men have testosterone, women have estrogen. There's no way a woman can get bulky like a dude and if you see some, they take roids.

Lmao nothing to do with feminist/trans movement. That's what ppl use to say when i was younger. :icon lol:

It's just one of those man things ur discouraged from doing :zhqjlmx:

Good thread :nvjpqts:

Cardio alone all the time is boring. I mix HIT, long walks, and dancing. I'm thinking of lifting too :hmm:

I forgot I do a lot of bodyweight too! It's a nice intro to lifting. It's basically using ur own bodyweight for strength training. Weight station at my gym can be intimidating with all the bros hanging around. :icon lol: Plus I'm too lazy to go gym constantly... might as well do push ups and pull ups at home lmao I can actually do handstands now!

HIT is a killer z3zrULC

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I cant gain weight man

Dont know what to eat and can't cook either

I weigh like 83 kg which is decent but i look really slim since im lanky

Any advice?

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
calculate what you eat; calories, protein, fibre, sugar, etc. After the days end, you'll realise why you're not gaining weight.
Things to help; porridge, nuts,pasta, rice, etc
I eat breakfast usually full english, and 2 average sized meals (often either pasta, rice, lasagna, hilib, chicken).

I don't know how I can eat like 4-5 meals a day though as a student that only works part time. Hoyo makes like a meal a day and I just eat two servings a day of that. Are these protein shakes effective? I just want to gain like 10 kg more max and have at least 9-10 % bf.

Status
Not open for further replies.