Official SSpot Gym & Fitness thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeg This is the thread for everything fitness and gym related. Questions, updates, supplements, healthy recipes, recommendations and such are all welcomed and encouraged! This will be a friendly place where everybody can help eachother out.

To start of, it's now winter and that means bulk season! Are you participating or do you have your own schedule?

I'm participating but I'm working towards a healthy muscle gain than overall bulk. Already stocking up on Whey, ostmeals, creatine and BCAAs (soon)
TOBbpUm.jpg

My routine will stay mostly the same, which is a healthy diet with a lot of junk foods ofc, but I'll be (trying to) completely cutting out sugar and add alot more oatmeal to my breakfast. Will also use Creatine and Whey regularly which I have stayed off for a while. If you have more questions then feel free to ask :icon lol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have questions or want to contribute to this post? Please feel free to do so!

Will post gym regiment soon and contribute as long as I feel motivated to

I used to think it would make girls bulk up like guys lmao but apparently that's not true. I knw this one girl who could deadlift her own body weight :damn:

I mostly run which is alright but can get boring. I need to get more creative, dancing is fun so is cycling, I'd try swimming but I can't swim :kanyeshrug:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I used to think it would make girls bulk up like guys lmao but apparently that's not true. I knw this one girl who could deadlift her own body weight :damn:

I mostly run which is alright but can get boring. I need to get more creative, dancing is fun so is cycling, I'd try swimming but I can't swim :kanyeshrug:

You need testosterone to build that manly kind of muscle. Women lack that threshold usually so it's relatively impossible for them to get big. Toned but nothing more.

Goodluck to all the swolediers (and the prospective ones). May we all enter Swolehalla with Brodin's blessings. Ameen.

Oh and please,

• Don't be that nigga that comes to the gym with 9 of his niggas using up the bench/squat rack for 2 hours talking about
  • Don't be that nigga that leaves dumbbells laying around everywhere. We all hate you.
  • Don't be that nigga that eats 1 (at the most 2) large-ish meals and then comes on here complaining about how their a ectomorph/somali farax and how their genetically predisposed to not gain weight or muscle.

How do you incorporate cardio into a lifting schedule? I'm worried about the health of my heart - esp. since I have mild asthma - but I don't want to burn off any gains I make through bulking and lifting.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
How do you incorporate cardio into a lifting schedule? I'm worried about the health of my heart - esp. since I have mild asthma - but I don't want to burn off any gains I make through bulking and lifting.

Why not just do cardio on other days?

Status
Not open for further replies.