OFFICIAL: KENYA withdraws from maritime dispute case with SOMALIA.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Kenya gonna pull a Somalia on Tanzania. Look at this maritime boundary. I swear it looks pure evil. Why tf didn't Kenya go for tanzania
map.jpg

Its a straight line. Kenya looking at the wrong border.
:ulyin:

How? What does the SL issue have to do with the maritime border?
There out of option right now and this is the only card they have left its not going to work they've playes themselves very badly the don't have any idea what there doing if the use jeegan land as some sort of tool against us it wont work because no one i mean no one will recognize them it a nation that will never be recognize because most dont belive in there cause if they where serious they would pull erteria start a war independence but as you know president of somaliland president egal wanted to join somalia he knew in his heart it would nevee work and look where we are bihi is idiot and a thug that use to rob people but hes the president of jeegan that should tell you that it will fail.

Does anyone hand on heart believe that Kenya would get sanctioned by any other country or international organisation if she forcefully claimed what Kenya claims is hers regardless of whether the ICJ rules in Somalia's favour or not? I don't think so