Number of Oromos get abducted in Mogadishu, “Release Abdi illey and they go free” - Kidnappers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whose that sxb? :pachah1:

Perhaps the most prolific SL troll of all time. The hilarious and ironic thing this Oromo dude doesn't get was that if you were actually Hawdian, you would be viciously attacking the "konfurians" and showing how "civilized" Somalilanders are and that is even more of a reason for Somaliland to join Ethiopia as a federal state. :pachah1:

So at the end of the day it's up to you guys who gets punished and who doesn't?

Stupid, you just admitted there is no rule of law which all must abide by. It's all a matter of time before the chickens come to roost.

Enjoy your new found power, it won't last. We all know Tigrays and Amhara are plotting against you behind the scenes as we speak. When the time comes, remember today and remember how you thought you'd always have the upper hand.

Dumb ass-did u not read what I posted?
let me break it down even more for you.

since somali state borders us directly, it poses more of a threat.
not to mention, this is personal for us oromos, since abdi attacked us out of nowhere, as our focus was 10000% on tplf.

the tplf will be handled in due time. the pm already issued an arrest warrant for a top tplf boss.
and he ran to sudan. more to come soon. do not worry. just get the popcorn and watch it.

as far as our ''newfound power,'' only a novice would say that.
oromos have always been king-makers and kings throughout abyssinian/ethio history.
this is not new to us. maybe it is to you, but not for us/to us.
and that's wishful thinking. this oromo pm is here to stay for quite a while.
oromo will only get stronger. get used to it.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Perhaps the most prolific SL troll of all time. The hilarious and ironic thing this Oromo dude doesn't get was that if you were actually Hawdian, you would be viciously attacking the "konfurians" and showing how "civilized" Somalilanders are and that is even more of a reason for Somaliland to join Ethiopia as a federal state. :pachah1:

I'm the only lander here that wishes unity among all Somalis. I never talk down on southern Somalis and I definitely don't want my people to join with Aidthopia either.

How is this stupid Oromo confusing me with such people? Audhubillah! :gucciwhat: :nahgirl:

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
it's not as easy as you make it seem to be.
first of all, abdi is directly on our borders, so he was a bigger threat
he could invade oromia with more ease
tigrayans would have to pass through a very hostile amhara regional state to do so
not to mention that, abdi himself brought this onto himself.
he willingly sided with tplf to kill oromos and stop their struggle.
so he got what he deserved. he deserves to be executed, the same way he did to many oromo women, kids, innocents.

Oromos time in power will be short lived so make good use of it. I would advise you to look over your shoulder, your Amahara allies are chomping at the bit to recreate the Menelik era and why are you so afraid to go after the TPLF old guards? They're all in Mekele begging you to come after them, you know it = no EPRDF if you antagonize them. But but but We don't border them, what a load of BS

not really. hawdian is a known flip flopper.
one day he does dhanto dance for somali unity
and praises ogadenis.
the next day, he is cursing their names.
the same goes for oromos, one day he loves us, the next, he hates us.
hawdian is not very consistent on his/her beliefs.

Oromos time in power will be short lived so make good use of it. I would advise you to look over your shoulder, your Amahara allies are chomping at the bit to recreate the Menelik era and why are you so afraid to go after the TPLF old guards? They're all in Mekele begging you to come after them, you know it = no EPRDF if you antagonize them. But but but We don't border them, what a load of BS

do not worry about us, because u were quiet when tplf was killing us, and probably doing dhanto dance to celebrate it.
as far as amhara goes, kkkk, we know them much better than u, so once again, we'll be fine, sir.
as far as tplf goes, do not worry, once again, because the pm will just send arrest warrants for them 1 by 1 and tigray won't do anything.
also, the fact u defend abdi illey, shows u are okay with criminals.
just because he's from the same ethnicity as you.
shame on u indeed sir. abdi is the one who put himself in that position.
he has only himself to blame. he joined tplf's war on oromos, and lost.
and tplf is nowhere to be found to help him. such a good friend the tplf is/are, aye?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
not really. hawdian is a known flip flopper.
one day he does dhanto dance for somali unity
and praises ogadenis.
the next day, he is cursing their names.
the same goes for oromos, one day he loves us, the next, he hates us.
hawdian is not very consistent on his/her beliefs.

First of all that isn't me and I never once wished Somalia to be apart of Ethiopia so I don't know why you made such allegations? It seems Hawdian is also an old head user here so you can confront him by tagging his name.

Now I've proved to you that Oromos are still killing Somalis and even today, yet you ignored that? Why do you vehemently deny that Oromos are the true aggressors here?

Last edited:
First of all that isn't me and I never once wished Somalia to be apart of Ethiopia so I don't know why you made such allegations? It seems Hawdian is also an old head user here so you can confront him by tagging his name.

Now I've proved to you that Oromos are still killing Somalis and even today, yet you ignored that? Why do you vehemently deny that Oromos are the true aggressors here?

Hawdian never said he wanted somalia to be a part of ethiopia either, so what are u talking about here?
and where's your proof? i see none.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Hawdian never said he wanted somalia to be a part of ethiopia either, so what are u talking about here?
and where's your proof? i see none.

Well according to some users here who actually know him said he wishes unity between Ethiopia and Somalia and that's not me so next time, don't accuse someone randomly like an idiot.

How can you be so intellectually dishonest? This happened today and I can show you more crimes Oromos are doing against Somalis? Why do you lie about everything? I actually thought you were a decent person but clearly you're another Somali hater here.

Oromos are disgrace. Centuries under Xabesha rule and instead of taking over Addis they wanna come for our lands?

Just know that we will win, given our track record against Oromo expansions

:siilaanyolaugh:

Well according to some users here who actually know him said he wishes unity between Ethiopia and Somalia and that's not me so next time, don't accuse someone randomly like an idiot.

How can you be so intellectually dishonest? This happened today and I can show you more crimes Oromos are doing against Somalis? Why do you lie about everything? I actually thought you were a decent person but clearly you're another Somali hater here.

who are those users and where is their proof.
he was probably trolling. he doesn't have any consistent beliefs.
he switches them by the minute. sooooo...
and that somali report doesn't have any proof.
no pictures, no videos, no interviews with the victims families, no independent confirmation of what happened, etc. so noone will take it seriously.
any one can write a fake story in afaan soomale and say this happened, or that happened.
where's the proof....

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
who are those users and where is their proof.
he was probably trolling. he doesn't have any consistent beliefs.
he switches them by the minute. sooooo...
and that somali report doesn't have any proof.
no pictures, no videos, no interviews with the victims families, no independent confirmation of what happened, etc. so noone will take it seriously.
any one can write a fake story in afaan soomale and say this happened, or that happened.
where's the proof....

Look, I don't know who this Hawdian guy is so speak to him, not me.

You're in denial as usual trying so hard to make the Oromos the victims here. You disgust me.

@embarassing Abaayo, could you show him all the latest reports of Somalis being killed and looted by Oromos? This guy is denying everything here including the innocent Somali lost souls.

Last edited:
@Abba Sadacha You know the Oromo vs Somali conflicting was started by TPLF to drive focus away from other, more important things. Oromo were under hundreds of years of Xabashi dominance and they just got power. Instead of evening things out with their oppressors , they bite the hand that fed them.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Oromos are disgrace. Centuries under Xabesha rule and instead of taking over Addis they wanna come for our lands?

Just know that we will win, given our track record against Oromo expansions

:siilaanyolaugh:
We always win.
Imagine being 40 million with no land or country. They're the bottom of the barrel. Dumbest people I've ever met.

Where was this energy when innocent Somalis including children who had nothing to do with the oromo- Somali clashes were being massacred in Oromia? :camby:
If u attack Somalis in your regions best believe we gonna do the same to your folks in Somali regions :mybusiness:

That works in both ways. Whether Somali or Oromo abusing civilians is a terrorist act and I condemned Oromo hooligans for killing and displacing many innocent Somali civilians.

Get the f*ck off of somalispot you bug eyed, nappy headed Amxaar rat, trying to attack our people on our own site. Oromos are killing Somalis in Ethiopian controlled regions 24/7, so f*ck off and tame your fellow rats.

Shut up and focus on the issue. I am only condemning the abusing of innocent civilians to get Abdi Iley released. What has the jailing of Iley has to do with these poor defenceless civilians? How is that hard to understand? This is mind boggling. From all people, refugees are the most defenceless and vulnerable and these coward terrorists think this is a brave act. What a bunch of terrorist cowards. Believe me these cowards will get killed or jailed before Abdi Iley is released. Let alone a bunch of coward terrorist even President Farmaajo can't force the release of Iley. In what world do these idiots live?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Shut up and focus on the issue. I am only condemning the abusing of innocent civilians to get Abdi Iley released. What has the jailing of Iley has to do with these poor defenceless civilians? How is that hard to understand? This is mind boggling. From all people, refugees are the most defenceless and vulnerable and these coward terrorists think this is a brave act. What a bunch of terrorist cowards. Believe me these cowards will get killed or jailed before Abdi Iley is released. Let alone a bunch of coward terrorist even President Farmaajo can't force the release of Iley. In what world do these idiots live?
Unless you're a committed troll, you are without a shadow of a doubt the dumbest member of this forum.

You've decided to join a Somali forum and comment to Somalis who are aware of attacks done to them by Oromos, about the blight of Oromos.

You haven't sided with us when Oromos attacked Somalis.
You've still never acknowledge this atrocity.
You're insulting Somalis.

And yet you're a complete hypocrite.

You're sad that Oromos are being attacked and expect our sympathy when you've shown none.
You're upset that we don't give a shit about Oromos, when none of y'all gave a shit about Somalis.
You have the absolute gall to get mad when we insult you back.

You've only shown yourself to be a complete moron. The fact that you continue to post here only shows that you lack the awareness to comprehend when your words carry no weight nor meaning.

In spite of all of this, I'll give you one thing: I do not condone these alleged acts against the Oromos.

You haven't sided with us when Oromos attacked Somalis.
You've still never acknowledge this atrocity.
You're insulting Somalis.

Wrong! I not only acknowledged but also condemned the barbaric act of Oromo hooligans against Somali civilians. I never insulted Somalis as a whole but only particular groups or individuals. So your whole argument lies on false information. Get your facts straight first.
Just to give you one example:
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...residents-continues.48159/page-4#post-1319242

Status
Not open for further replies.