Number of Oromos get abducted in Mogadishu, “Release Abdi illey and they go free” - Kidnappers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why are we even conversing with a bottom of the barrel, bug eyed who eats raw meat. @xabashi habesha person should be the last person criticisizing Somalis. Fix up your people shitting on the streets. You dirty, smelly, pea sized brain .

Gibiin-Udug

this will just make us shoot abdi illey and display his body on etv
and do dhanto dance on his corpse
Get rid of the body odor first, kill that smell then talk about someone.

Every Oromo I've encountered smells like shit and body odor. Showers are free, use it.

Gibiin-Udug

Typical worthless terrorists. What have these poor Oromo civilians have to do with the jailing of Abdi Iley? Brain dead savages! If they think this will force the government to release Iley then they are in for a surprise. That won't happen in a million years, not so! Soon the kidnapers will find themselves in jail. Such a bunch of morons!

Then you are not better than the kidnnapers.

This can't even spell kidnappers and has the audacity to mention Somalis.

This is a clear sign that Ethiopians are the dumbest Africans.

They're literally behind the world 10 years.

Why are we even conversing with a bottom of the barrel, bug eyed who eats raw meat. @xabashi habesha person should be the last person criticisizing Somalis. Fix up your people shitting on the streets. You dirty, smelly, pea sized brain .

You dumbass, focus on the issue. What has that to do with abusing defenceless civilians? What a jackass!

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
this will just make us shoot abdi illey and display his body on etv
and do dhanto dance on his corpse
Go ahead. The complete breakdown of law and order in Ethiopia is a fantastic outcome for us. Behead him like your folk like to do on live TV in front of the whole country. Let the country and the world see your savagery.

This can't even spell kidnappers and has the audacity to mention Somalis.

This is a clear sign that Ethiopians are the dumbest Africans.

They're literally behind the world 10 years.
Moron, I don't live in an english speaking country. So what if I make a spelling mistake. What is your IQ 50? What a moron!

Gibiin-Udug

You dumbass, focus on the issue. What has that to do abusing defenceless civilians? What a jackass!

Dumbass, jackass, somebody has been looking for words that rhyme because your illiterate ass don't know any better.

I'm glad you didn't deny that your people have bowel movements on the side of the road.

You clearly don't give a f*ck about your fellow Oromos being abducted in Mogadishu, do you? :gucciwhat:

i do, but this will not encourage us to release him.
it'll encourage more bloodshed and more civilians from both sides will suffer.
beware of what you wish for, or advocate for.
not to mention that, abdi illey is an undisputed war criminal.

Go ahead. The complete breakdown of law and order in Ethiopia is a fantastic outcome for us. Behead him like your folk like to do on live TV in front of the whole country. Let the country and the world see your savagery.

there won't be breakdown of law. i know s thrive in chaos, but ethiopians don't.
abdi will face justice, there's nothing u can do about it.
abdi deserves the worst punishment, for his crimes. he deserves his execution live on tv.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
there won't be breakdown of law. i know s thrive in chaos, but ethiopians don't.
abdi deserves the worst punishment, for his crimes. he deserves his execution live on tv.
You're right, we do thrive in chaos and any retaliation for this will bring us closer to that. We have been training against each other in all out war for 30 years. See what happens when you provoke us farm boy.

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Toss them off the highest building in xamar:mjlaugh: awaiting below is boulders to lessen the impact of their fall:mjlaugh: this story is probably fake but there's still plenty of them in the country :mjpls:

Still what has that to do with abusing innocent civilians? How can that be a justification for abusing unrelated civilians? Abdi resisted the changes, he refused to let Somali oppositions to operate in Somali state. Since PM Abiy came to power all other states have released all political prisoners and opened their space for all oppositions. Almost all exiled oppositions are coming back and operating in their respective regions. The only State left out of the democratic change in Ethiopia for the last 4 months was Somali region. In this region, the torture continued and Abdi Iley intimidated every dissent. The last 3 months Somali elders were in Addis Ababa asking the federal government why Somalis are not experiencing the freedom Ethiopians outside Somali state are experiencing. In fact they were accusing the federal government of not treating Somalis equally. Iley was given many opportunities to stop his abuses and give free space to the opposition. He refused. The fed. gov. offered him ambassadorial position, he refused.

A henchman of the tplf is being punished meanwhile the tplf aren’t dealt with, no sane person would believe your BS. If Ethiopia wants peace with us they should release ilay and let him be sentenced by his own people.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

I honestly don't care what happens to Abdi illey but you're slandering my people.

"s" and "chaos" now? I will start calling you a barbaric Galla then and at least my ancestors were civilized people that established great civilizations, I can't say the same for you.

Have you ever been to Djibouti and Somaliland? Do they look like they're in chaos? They're a thousand times more safer than Ethiopia.

A henchman of the tplf is being punished meanwhile the tplf aren’t dealt with, no sane person would believe your BS. If Ethiopia wants peace with us they should release ilay and let him be sentenced by his own people.

Good question. Let me explain it to you. PM Abiy said his agenda is not revenge but amnesty. He released all political prisoners of the country under the motto of amnesty. But he also said amnesty is not only for the opposition but also for all EPRDF members because (he said in parliament) EPRDF committed also terrorist acts like torturing people in jail etc.

So under this amnesty agreement, all regional presidents that can't be reformist and keep pace with PM Abiy's democratization agenda were about to leave office. The former Tigray president and former SNNP south president both gracefully left their offices for ambassadorial positions. All states freed political prisoners and allowed exiled opposition to come and freely operate. Local medias were reporting debates between opposition and the local state government. This all also happened even in Tigray. The only exception being Somali region where no dissent was tolerated. Illey was offered the same kind of positions but he refused. He also refused to welcome the likes ONLF of exiled opposition and let operate freely in the states just like other states were doing, including Tigray.

Instead he went on to lastly to declare independence without public discourse or referendum and in a clear violation of the constitution. According to the constitution the process can take up to 5 years. When the fed. army threatened him that they will have to act to guard the soverinity of the country if he tried to declare independence then he started to use his hego hooligans to vandalize, loot property and attack non-Somali civilians. Now by that time, it was clear he not only refused the amnesty that was offered to all former EPRDF officials but also he was rebelling and committing yet again more crimes. 95 people were dead by his hooliganism.

He miscalculated the whole situation. He thought TPLF will save him and if he declares independence, Tigray will follow but any habesha or Oromo can tell you that TPLF will never declare independence. Only fools believe this BS. So the difference between Iley and the other EPRDF officials is simple. The others accepted the amnesty, he refused it and instead stated his hooliganism in hopes TPLF will join him.

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
All you fuckers who were celebrating the fall of Iley will come to regret his departure after Oromos encroach on your lands. Say what you want about the guy but one thing he did very well was repulse & karbash these land grabbing uncivilized Galla:francis:

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Good question. Let me explain it to you. PM Abiy said his agenda is not revenge but amnesty. He released all political prisoners of the country under the motto of amnesty. But he also said amnesty is not only for the opposition but also for all EPRDF members because (he said in parliament) EPRDF committed also terrorist acts like torturing people in jail etc.

So under this amnesty agreement, all regional presidents that can't be reformist and keep pace with PM Abiy's democratization agenda were about to leave office. The former Tigray president and former SNNP south president both gracefully left their offices for ambassadorial positions. All states freed political prisoners and allowed exiled opposition to come and freely operate. Local medias were reporting debates between opposition and the local state government. This all also happened even in Tigray. The only exception being Somali region where no dissent was tolerated. Illey was offered the same kind of positions but he refused. He also refused to welcome the likes ONLF of exiled opposition and let operate freely in the states just like other states were doing, including Tigray.

Instead he went on to lastly to declare independence without public discourse or referendum and in a clear violation of the constitution. According to the constitution the process can take up to 5 years. When the fed. army threatened him that they will have to act to guard the soverinity of the country if he tried to declare independence then he started to use his hego hooligans to vandalize, loot property and attack non-Somali civilians. Now by that time, it was clear he not only refused the amnesty that was offered to all former EPRDF officials but also he was rebelling and committing yet again more crimes. 95 people were dead by his hooliganism.

He miscalculated the whole situation. He thought TPLF will save him and if he declares independence, Tigray will follow but any habesha or Oromo can tell you that TPLF will never declare independence. Only fools believe this BS. So the difference between Iley and the other EPRDF officials is simple. The others accepted the amnesty, he refused it and instead stated his hooliganism in hopes TPLF will join him.
downloader.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts