Number of Oromos get abducted in Mogadishu, “Release Abdi illey and they go free” - Kidnappers

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIP
@embarassing If they speak Oromo as a forst language they are no longer Somali. They are Oromos and not our ethnic group. If they speak both give them a ultimatum if they choose Oromo then massacre them no flip floppers

Waad waalantahay sxb. If they choose oromo, we'll just no longer claim them as it becomes intra oromo beef but kill them? U need help

@embarassing If they speak Oromo as a forst language they are no longer Somali. They are Oromos and not our ethnic group. If they speak both give them a ultimatum if they choose Oromo then massacre them no flip floppers
How are they flip floppers when they've clearly been fighting them for years? Understanding another language doesn't make you a flip flopper as I speak English as a first language. But inshaAllah, Somalis gain control of their regions and unite it under the Somali state, and away from oromo region.
Waad waalantahay sxb. If they choose oromo, we'll just no longer claim them as it becomes intra oromo beef but kill them? U need help
If they 'chose' to be oromo, none of this would be happening to them. They're being attacked because they're Somali.

@Kingcobra @kobe @Defendant

Here are some people from the region explaining the situation there

There will be a peaceful settlement, I have no doubts. The Tigre regime and Abdi Iley tried their utmost to cause civil strife between the two brotherly nations. Apart from a few border skirmishes, mainly by the honourable Jarso clan, there wasn't any widespread conflict.

The most important things that need to be done:

1) Make lasting peace between the Geri and Jarso clans.
2) Return all businesses back to the Jarso that was stolen by the Iley regime.
3) Compensate the Jarso for state sponsored terrorism by Iley.

I'm sure that if these could be met, there will be peace.

There will be a peaceful settlement, I have no doubts. The Tigre regime and Abdi Iley tried their utmost to cause civil strife between the two brotherly nations. Apart from a few border skirmishes, mainly by the honourable Jarso clan, there wasn't any widespread conflict.

The most important things that need to be done:

1) Make lasting peace between the Geri and Jarso clans.
2) Return all businesses back to the Jarso that was stolen by the Iley regime.
3) Compensate the Jarso for state sponsored terrorism by Iley.

I'm sure that if these could be met, there will be peace.
Nothing you said has anything to do with what's going on in Babile and it's surrounding areas. You must be trolling at this point, or maybe you actually are oromo. You do speak like the ethios on here, ignore all the facts and just regurgitate some nonsense over and over. Anyway tc im not gonna waste anymore energy.

babbille is oromo land.
secondly, a few pictures of burnt villages, proves nothing.
this would not hold up in an inpartial court of law.
try again. bring the victims families. let's hear them speak.
let's see pictures, videos, more proof, not hearsay and rumors.

You are very dishonest and biased person and I noticed this a long time ago. Every single time when someone posts a report about Oromo aggression against Somalis you want to put it through the highest level of scrutiny and dismiss it.

This would be ok if you used that same method while posting reports about Somalis attacking Oromos, but the way you deal with those news supporting your argument is totally opposite and suddenly your high standards are gone. In those cases any post by some random Facebook or Twitter user or some unknown guy running some local one-man "news agency" somewhere in Oromia are sufficient evidence.

I respect that other Ethiopian poster, lady called xabashi, but you come across as retarded.

How are they flip floppers when they've clearly been fighting them for years? Understanding another language doesn't make you a flip flopper as I speak English as a first language. But inshaAllah, Somalis gain control of their regions and unite it under the Somali state, and away from oromo region.

If they 'chose' to be oromo, none of this would be happening to them. They're being attacked because they're Somali.

Here are the people of Babille asking for the Oromo nation to help them. They are clearly asking for the help and claim assaults come from the Somali Liyyu.

These people are being attacked and claim Somali Liyyu is at fault amongst Oromos, and “Oromo militants” on the Somali side.

These people are a mixture of Oromo and Somali. Yes Hawiye subclans are highly present in the area but so are the Babile clans the Somalis amongst them are not the only ones. The largest Babile clan is Mayya, who have a lake and city named after them - Haromayya. They are the largest clan in the area.

Here are the people of Babille asking for the Oromo nation to help them. They are clearly asking for the help and claim assaults come from the Somali Liyyu.

These people are being attacked and claim Somali Liyyu is at fault amongst Oromos, and “Oromo militants” on the Somali side.

These people are a mixture of Oromo and Somali. Yes Hawiye subclans are highly present in the area but so are the Babile clans the Somalis amongst them are not the only ones. The largest Babile clan is Mayya, who have a lake and city named after them - Haromayya. They are the largest clan in the area.
Help against who? There are no Somali liyu there. And it's not just oromo militants it's the oromo state, police, federal military.

Everyone is pointing fingers and blaming the next Abdi or Ibsa, doesn’t change the fact innocent lives are being taken. If Oromos claim they are targeted in the area and so do the Somali, who actually is behind this? East and west Hararge have officially rejected OPDO and their rule and are protesting against them. I truly believe the EPRDF has their hands in this conflict.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Map-Ethiopia-Oromia.jpg

Babile is quite big.

You are very dishonest and biased person and I noticed this a long time ago. Every single time when someone posts a report about Oromo aggression against Somalis you want to put it through the highest level of scrutiny and dismiss it.

This would be ok if you used that same method while posting reports about Somalis attacking Oromos, but the way you deal with those news supporting your argument is totally opposite and suddenly your high standards are gone. In those cases any post by some random Facebook or Twitter user or some unknown guy running some local one-man "news agency" somewhere in Oromia are sufficient evidence.

I respect that other Ethiopian poster, lady called xabashi, but you come across as retarded.

Do not get mad because I am not easily fooled like the gullible and emotional somalis here.
u can show them a few burnt villages and put a somali report on it, and boom, they will believe whatever you put, literally.
where is the independent confirmation of what happened
where is the other news/media sources reporting it
where are the interviews with the victims
WHERE IS THE IRREFUTABLE PROOF THAT OROMO DID THIS
WHERE IS THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY, FROM THE OROMOS,
HOW DO WE KNOW THIS WASN'T A MUTUALLY VIOLENT ACT, AS IN, A TYPICAL FIGHT?

Do not get mad because I am not easily fooled like the gullible and emotional somalis here.
u can show them a few burnt villages and put a somali report on it, and boom, they will believe whatever you put, literally.
where is the independent confirmation of what happened
where is the other news/media sources reporting it
where are the interviews with the victims
WHERE IS THE IRREFUTABLE PROOF THAT OROMO DID THIS
WHERE IS THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY, FROM THE OROMOS,
HOW DO WE KNOW THIS WASN'T A MUTUALLY VIOLENT ACT, AS IN, A TYPICAL FIGHT?
lol, you have no shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending