Massacres against Tuli Guleed , Jigjiga zone residents continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read somewhere that parts of Yabare Jidwaaq were assimilated.
@nine When you study within Afran Qallo (Oromo) sub-clans, they have names like Kablalax, Absame and Ogaden.
I know of course assimilation happens. But Darod doesn't have confused clans like Akisho and Jaarso. :kanyeshrug: @Fahad Yasin @Ferrari @Shaolin23 Assimilation happens but this is the difference:

-Geri Koombe Kablalax = Undisputed Ethnic Somalis

-OGs who border Oromos = Undisputed Ethnic Somalis

-Reer Xasan = Undispited Ethnic Somalis

-Akisho + Jaarso = Confusion about their freaking ethinicity :mindblown:

I noticed a lot of darood sub clans have names of pre Islamic Somalis?

Maybe that’s why?

Some pre-Islamic names exist in Isaaq especially Ciise Muuse. You are right Darood and Hawiye have more though.

View attachment 53152

View attachment 53151 View attachment 53150
View attachment 53149

Source (in French) https://segments.noblogs.org/files/...M.-Mohamed-Abdi-1992-Mohamed-Mohamed-Abdi.pdf
Reer Waaqmashe is literally a sub clan of Reer Xasan (MRX). To say Waaq means a pgan diety is incorrect since

Also you mention Waraaqjecle:

Isaaq + Xasan
Amaanreer
Raadamiir + Hawrarsame + Maxamed a.k.a Wagardhac + Talxa
Warwaaqjecle

Waraaqjecle's uncle was Talxa (one of our sub clans) along with Maxamed Amaanreer aka Wagardhac

Also remember this lineage:

Darod
Maxamed a.k.a Kablalax
Kuumade
Absame
Jidwaaq

does AKISHO sound somali to yall? That sounds very oromo to me, same with jaarso.

There's a reason why they chose to populate dir dewa over jigjiga. It's because dirs welcomed them instead of karbaashing them.:manny:

dir made a mistake.

:tocry:

@xabashi is this the utopian democratic Ethiopia you've been advocating for? :westbrookwtf:

This is very sad and the Oromo hooligans who committed this crime must be brought to justice. Now Abdi Iley is gone, the Oromo hooligans have no excuse to label this massacre as self defence. This is pure aggression and should never be tolerated. I am looking for the killers to be caught and brought to justice in the next few days. This is unacceptable!

1024px-Map_of_zones_of_Ethiopia.svg.png

@nine you can see Oromo border us in libaan, afdheer, shabeele and nogob in large numbers yet they are hardly active on these states except for parts of libaan.

It's strange that they choose to kill somalis in Tuli guuled where there aren't alot of oromo comparatively.

@nine you can see Oromo border us in libaan, afdheer, shabeele and nogob in large numbers yet they are hardly active on these states except for parts of libaan.

It's strange that they choose to kill somalis in Tuli guuled where there aren't alot of oromo comparatively.
Both Marehan and Ogaden expanded against the Oromos in recent times. Niggaz were doing shit like this. Maybe the Absame and Sade karbaash still haunts them I don't know :lolbron:Imagine if our clans never went south the ethnic Somali borders would be at the Juba River :manny: :mjlol:
Niggaz back then were crazy
7vxLfyp.png

The nature of the country and its lack of grazing and water, forced the Somalis to follow in the wake of the Galla, and about 1840 — 1850 the Ogaden and Marehan crossed the head-waters of the Juba and encountered the Galla again. Ultimately the Galla were driven through Biskaya (the Place of Battles) to the Tana Eiver where still a dwindling remnant of the tribe is found, to be followed closely by the Somali who is now
moving Westwards to the Lorian Swamp.

https://archive.org/details/cbarchive_101750_theoriginsofthegallaandsomalit1924

Also Somalis go past Liibaan Zone into Oromoiya. Nageyle and Moyale have a Somali presence.

Also Oromos would rather f*ck with Dirs than Darods because we are more heavt handed. Do you see Darods lose any towns or cities to hordes of Oromos :manny:

Both Marehan and Ogaden expanded against the Oromos in recent times. Niggaz were doing shit like this. Maybe the Absame and Sade karbaash still haunts them I don't know :lolbron:Imagine if our clans never went south the ethnic Somali borders would be at the Juba River :manny: :mjlol:
Niggaz back then were crazy
View attachment 53160

The nature of the country and its lack of grazing and water, forced the Somalis to follow in the wake of the Galla, and about 1840 — 1850 the Ogaden and Marehan crossed the head-waters of the Juba and encountered the Galla again. Ultimately the Galla were driven through Biskaya (the Place of Battles) to the Tana Eiver where still a dwindling remnant of the tribe is found, to be followed closely by the Somali who is now
moving Westwards to the Lorian Swamp.

https://archive.org/details/cbarchive_101750_theoriginsofthegallaandsomalit1924

Also Somalis go past Liibaan Zone into Oromoiya. Nageyle and Moyale have a Somali presence.

Also Oromos would rather f*ck with Dirs than Darods because we are more heavt handed. Do you see Darods lose any towns or cities to hordes of Oromos :manny:

I wonder what was the catalyst for this expansion? For all we know, these guys were chilling and then one day they said fuk it and decided to obliterate oromo and take their lands?

probably a bad abaar.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

I've noticed something. Oromos prefer expanding towards Fafan zone which is the most populated Somali region and not other massive zones that have less population. I think because Fafan zone is fertile or maybe most of the population in Fafan zone are traditionally farmers meaning they are easily picked on compared to the nomads in Shinille, Afder and Libaan zones.

@Ferrari @Factz Farmers are more docile than Geeljires. Somalis in frontier territories shouod be Geeljires. Making Geeljires become farmers im frontier territories could be a conspiracy.

Also Reer Xasan literally fought Oromos near Nageyle in freaking Oromia :icon lol:

I've noticed something. Oromos prefer expanding towards Fafan zone which is the most populated Somali region and not other massive zones that have less population. I think because Fafan zone is fertile or maybe most of the population in Fafan zone are traditionally farmers meaning they are easily picked on compared to the nomads in Shinille, Afder and Libaan zones.
I noticed that trend as well but the weird part is Nogob zone is the most fertile in the entire region.

Look up youtube videos, and that region is literally right there for the grabbing but they never once dared. If anything, that have been on the receiving end of attacks by people of that region.

if that was the case, how come they have no influence, beyond living there sporadically, in faafan today?
like they do in sitti/shiniile?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Ferrari @Factz Farmers are more docile than Geeljires. Somalis in frontier territories shouod be Geeljires. Making Geeljires become farmers im frontier territories could be a conspiracy.

Wallahi that is a brilliant idea! Somali nomads should border these filthy Gallas to repel their expansion and inside Somali peninsula should become farmers. However, nomads move around lol.

Horta you Marehans need to start farming. Doesn't make any sense to be nomads on a very fertile region especially in modern age. Your region can make good money based on agriculture alone.

Last edited:

Also Reer Xasan literally fought Oromos near Nageyle in freaking Oromia :icon lol:
nomads move around tho, following rain and greener pastures.

who the hell does the defending in their absence?:chrisfreshhah:

It's better to train the farmers and teach them to murder those assholes if they attack them.

Wallahi that is a brilliant idea! Somali nomads should border these filthy Gallas to repel their expansion and inside Somali peninsula should become farmers.

Horta you Marehans need to start farming. Doesn't make sense to be nomads on a very fertile region especially in modern age. Your region can make good money based on agriculture alone.
Imagine Geeljires as tough and as crazy as Reer Mudug became neighbors with Oromos? There would be more fighting but the Oromos would get hit way harder than now. http://www.allgedo.com/2017/01/16/s...iyada-oramada-iyo-khasaaraha-oo-sii-kordhaya/ That was 2017 :qri8gs7:

nomads move around tho, following rain and greener pastures.

who the hell does the defending in their absence?:chrisfreshhah:

It's better to train the farmers and teach them to murder those assholes if they attack them.
We should somehow make those niggaz to only go west into Oromo lands. Tell them the highlands have better grazing land.

VIP
Never said that. I said we, as a subclan (of Darod) are 1+ million worldwide.

Why you lying for warya?? :camby:
You seem to have a boner for MX? Did a Reer Diini qalanjo break your heart? :mjlol:

No other reason why he might hate yall?

:farmajoyaab:

Status
Not open for further replies.