Number of Oromos get abducted in Mogadishu, “Release Abdi illey and they go free” - Kidnappers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
If any Somali sees a Oromo wecel in our cities they must be karbashed.

Remember Oromo dhiig waa halal. :gunsmiley:

Typical worthless terrorists. What have these poor Oromo civilians have to do with the jailing of Abdi Iley? Brain dead savages! If they think this will force the government to release Iley then they are in for a surprise. That won't happen in a million years, not so! Soon the kidnapers will find themselves in jail. Such a bunch of morons!

Typical worthless terrorists. What have these poor Oromo civilians have to do with the jailing of Abdi Iley? Brain dead savages! If they think this will force the government to release Iley then they are in for a surprise. That won't happen in a million years, not so! Soon the kidnapers will find themselves in jail. Such a bunch of morons!
Abdi iley is the only one that can contain the Oromo savages in their place @nine free my nigga abdi iley!

And again, what have these poor Oromo civilians have to do with that? ....waiting....
In my honest opinion why are they in somalia? A lot of them believe their population is too big for where they are at so they want to expand south wards into our lands! A lot of them confess this and we really don't want to risk being the Palestinians of Africa so yh.

They should kidnap one of the Oromos top officials and exchange him for iley:ehh:

Dude that is called terrorism and if you think you can win something with terrorist methods be my guest. This will lead nowhere other than these fool terrorists being jailed or killed.

In my honest opinion why are they in somalia? A lot of them believe their population is too big for where they are at so they want to expand south wards into our lands! A lot of them confess this and we really don't want to risk being the Palestinians of Africa so yh.

Containing immigration problem is the job of a government but abusing defenceless civilians like this is just a pure terrorist act and should never be tolerated.

Dude that is called terrorism and if you think you can win something with terrorist methods be my guest. This will lead nowhere other than these fool terrorists being jailed or killed.
Then why did the federal invade jigjiga they should have given it much thought before they did that, now all Somalis are unanimously against Ethiopian occupation of Somali Galbeed and are more united.

Then why did the federal invade jigjiga they should have given it much thought before they did that, now all Somalis are unanimously against Ethiopian occupation of Somali Galbeed and are more united.

Still what has that to do with abusing innocent civilians? How can that be a justification for abusing unrelated civilians? Abdi resisted the changes, he refused to let Somali oppositions to operate in Somali state. Since PM Abiy came to power all other states have released all political prisoners and opened their space for all oppositions. Almost all exiled oppositions are coming back and operating in their respective regions. The only State left out of the democratic change in Ethiopia for the last 4 months was Somali region. In this region, the torture continued and Abdi Iley intimidated every dissent. The last 3 months Somali elders were in Addis Ababa asking the federal government why Somalis are not experiencing the freedom Ethiopians outside Somali state are experiencing. In fact they were accusing the federal government of not treating Somalis equally. Iley was given many opportunities to stop his abuses and give free space to the opposition. He refused. The fed. gov. offered him ambassadorial position, he refused.

And what he with his hego hooligans did on ALL non-Somali civilians and the burning of churches and the looting of properties etc. was the last straw that broke the horses back.

Still what has that to do with abusing innocent civilians? How can that be a justification for abusing unrelated civilians? Abdi resisted the changes, he refused to let Somali oppositions to operate in Somali state. Since PM Abiy came to power all other states have released all political prisoners and opened their space for all oppositions. Almost all exiled oppositions are coming back and operating in their respective regions. The only State left out of the democratic change in Ethiopia for the last 4 months was Somali region. In this region, the torture continued and Abdi Iley intimidated every dissent. The last 3 months Somali elders were in Addis Ababa asking the federal government why Somalis are not experiencing the freedom Ethiopians outside Somali state are experiencing. In fact they were accusing the federal government of not treating Somalis equally. Iley was given many opportunities to stop his abuses and give free space to the opposition. He refused. The fed. gov. offered him ambassadorial position, he refused.

And what he with his hego hooligans did on ALL non-Somali civilians and the burning of churches and the looting of properties etc. was the last straw that broke the horses back.

your train of thought is irrelevant here.
:camby:

lol the resident xabeshi hasn't commented on the countless posts about oromos slaughtering Somali civilians, including women and children. But be prepared for countless more essays on this from her.

I doubt this video is real

lol the resident xabeshi hasn't commented on the countless posts about oromos slaughtering Somali civilians, including women and children. But be prepared for countless more essays on this from her.

I doubt this video is real
I commented on some at the beginning but you said I should not quote you remember, so I stopped commenting on the atrocities of Oromo hooligans on Somali civilians you normally post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending