Number of Oromos get abducted in Mogadishu, “Release Abdi illey and they go free” - Kidnappers

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right, we do thrive in chaos and any retaliation for this will bring us closer to that. We have been training against each other in all out war for 30 years. See what happens when you provoke us farm boy.

well, you won't get your wishes. if u wish to confirm the stereotypes about somalis being lawless savages, feel free to do so, but we will not destroy ethiopia, just to make a few idiot trolls happy.
we do not care how long u have been killing each other, and the fact that u think this is something to gloat about, shows just how pitiful your state is.
brag to us about economic advancements, educational advancements, etc, not how u use your own brothers and sisters as target practice.
we aint scared of you, nigga, bring it.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Free abdi iley, even though I don't like the dude still I am against how he was singled out as scapegoat because he is Somali

Jeesto

VIP
And again, what have these poor Oromo civilians have to do with that? ....waiting....
Where was this energy when innocent Somalis including children who had nothing to do with the oromo- Somali clashes were being massacred in Oromia? :camby:
If u attack Somalis in your regions best believe we gonna do the same to your folks in Somali regions :mybusiness:

Last edited:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Where was this energy when innocent Somalis including children who had nothing to do with the oromo- Somali clashes were being massacred in Oromia?:camby:
If u attack Somalis in your regions best believe we gonna do the same to your folks in Somali regions :mybusiness:

He is repeating jawahar propaganda, that is never mention the aggressive killings of Somalis by oromos and other habehsa but always play the victim.

Jeesto

VIP
He is repeating jawahar propaganda, that is never mention the aggressive killings of Somalis by oromos and other habehsa but always play the victim.
Ishad ka riday sxb:nvjpqts:They've been showing too much kibir since this nigga called Abiy came to power. 1 farax can karbaash 20 of them wallahi, fucking injirles.

I honestly don't care what happens to Abdi illey but you're slandering my people.

"s" and "chaos" now? I will start calling you a barbaric Galla then and at least my ancestors were civilized people that established great civilizations, I can't say the same for you.

Have you ever been to Djibouti and Somaliland? Do they look like they're in chaos? They're a thousand times more safer than Ethiopia.

I don't give a f*ck. If you threaten us, do not expect us to a
Free abdi iley, even though I don't like the dude still I am against how he was singled out as scapegoat because he is Somali

f*ck abdi nigga. he's a dead man. u better move on with ur life and think of other things.
he waged war on us, and he lost. why cry for a man who waged a war that he lost?
that's war. you lose some, win some, etc.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP

f*ck abdi nigga. he's a dead man. u better move on with ur life and think of other things.
he waged war on us, and he lost. why cry for a man who waged a war that he lost?

f*ck you and your gala pm, you moron.

Abdi iley fought the oromo horde that wanted to steal our land, you consider that waging aggression? We don't, in fact that was the best thing he did. 1 million abdi iley still exist to put the oromo hordes in their place. Ciyaar waa gaalin damba

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Threaten you? My nigga you motherfuckers are the ones massacring and looting Somalis in Oromia and try to expand into our borders under Abiy Ahmed then you turn around act like we're the aggressors here. The logic???
:mindblown:

Plus, it's funny how you call it a war when you're fighting a small group of Somalis? :mjlaugh:

Oromia is 40 million and you're dealing with Somali region were most Somalis don't even reside. You know what is real war? If Oromos tried Greater Somalia and let's be honest here, y'all wouldn't survive even with a joint coalition with Habesha and other Ethiopian tribes.
:mjpls:

there won't be breakdown of law. i know s thrive in chaos, but ethiopians don't.
abdi will face justice, there's nothing u can do about it.
abdi deserves the worst punishment, for his crimes. he deserves his execution live on tv.
What about the Tigray Generals who pretty much held Ilay's hand? They were behind everything he did.
Why do we not see them facing justice? You punish somalis, everyone else isn't.

Don't think we'll fall for this, whether today or a 1000 years from now, your blood flow through Ethiopia. You can bet on that.

Typical worthless terrorists. What have these poor Oromo civilians have to do with the jailing of Abdi Iley? Brain dead savages! If they think this will force the government to release Iley then they are in for a surprise. That won't happen in a million years, not so! Soon the kidnapers will find themselves in jail. Such a bunch of morons!
Get the f*ck off of somalispot you bug eyed, nappy headed Amxaar rat, trying to attack our people on our own site. Oromos are killing Somalis in Ethiopian controlled regions 24/7, so f*ck off and tame your fellow rats.

What about the Tigray Generals who pretty much held Ilay's hand? They were behind everything he did.
Why do we not see them facing justice? You punish somalis, everyone else isn't.

Don't think we'll fall for this, whether today or a 1000 years from now, your blood flow through Ethiopia. You can bet on that.

it's not as easy as you make it seem to be.
first of all, abdi is directly on our borders, so he was a bigger threat
he could invade oromia with more ease
tigrayans would have to pass through a very hostile amhara regional state to do so
not to mention that, abdi himself brought this onto himself.
he willingly sided with tplf to kill oromos and stop their struggle.
so he got what he deserved. he deserves to be executed, the same way he did to many oromo women, kids, innocents.

Threaten you? My nigga you motherfuckers are the ones massacring and looting Somalis in Oromia and try to expand into our borders under Abiy Ahmed then you turn around act like we're the aggressors here. The logic???
:mindblown:

Plus, it's funny how you call it a war when you're fighting a small group of Somalis? :mjlaugh:

Oromia is 40 million and you're dealing with Somali region were most Somalis don't even reside. You know what is real war? If Oromos tried Greater Somalia and let's be honest here, y'all wouldn't survive even with a joint coalition with Habesha and other Ethiopian tribes.
:mjpls:

dear khysion aka hawdian aka awrastale,

1. Abdi and Liyyu police started this, and in the end, they lost. they sided with the oppressors and lost--what more needs to be said? who forced abdi to kill oromos to please his tplf bosses?
2. i called it a ''war,'' because the TPLF used abdi illey to wage a proxy war on oromos.
tplf did not do it directly, they used the gullible somalis, who are too excited to kill their own somalis and oromos. and in the end, they both lost.
why didn't we see oromos killing somalis before abdi started to kill our people/invade our lands?
did you ever ask yourself that?

we do not want to, or need to, wage a so called war on ''greater somalia,'' which only exists on the internet.
we were always focused 10000% on dismantling tplf, before abdi and his goons attacked us while our backs were turned.

it's not as easy as you make it seem to be.
first of all, abdi is directly on our borders, so he was a bigger threat
he could invade oromia with more ease
tigrayans would have to pass through a very hostile amhara regional state to do so
not to mention that, abdi himself brought this onto himself.
he willingly sided with tplf to kill oromos and stop their struggle.
so he got what he deserved. he deserves to be executed, the same way he did to many oromo women, kids, innocents.
So at the end of the day it's up to you guys who gets punished and who doesn't?

Stupid, you just admitted there is no rule of law which all must abide by. It's all a matter of time before the chickens come to roost.

Enjoy your new found power, it won't last. We all know Tigrays and Amhara are plotting against you behind the scenes as we speak. When the time comes, remember today and remember how you thought you'd always have the upper hand.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
dear khysion aka hawdian aka awrastale,

1. Abdi and Liyyu police started this, and in the end, they lost. they sided with the oppressors and lost--what more needs to be said? who forced abdi to kill oromos to please his tplf bosses?
2. i called it a ''war,'' because the TPLF used abdi illey to wage a proxy war on oromos.
tplf did not do it directly, they used the gullible somalis, who are too excited to kill their own somalis and oromos. and in the end, they both lost.
why didn't we see oromos killing somalis before abdi started to kill our people/invade our lands?
did you ever ask yourself that?

we do not want to, or need to, wage a so called war on ''greater somalia,'' which only exists on the internet.
we were always focused 10000% on dismantling tplf, before abdi and his goons attacked us while our backs were turned.

Sorry, I didn't understand your first line of insults because I don't speak the Oromo language so if you're going to insult me, insult me in English.

Abdi Illey and Liyuu police is gone and yet you are still killing and looting Somalis in Oromia while expanding to our borders so how is that aggression justified? What is your excuse now?

Sorry, I didn't understand your first line of insults because I don't speak the Oromo language so if you're going to insult me, insult me in English.

Abdi Illey and Liyuu police is gone and yet you are still killing and looting Somalis in Oromia while expanding to our borders so how is that aggression justified? What is your excuse now?

When did an oromo kill a somali? how recent was it/is it? can u post the proof?
and where's the proof we're expanding? who expanded the most in the horn? somalis or oromos?
just look at the lands u have over 1 million square km

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
When did an oromo kill a somali? how recent was it/is it? can u post the proof?
and where's the proof we're expanding? who expanded the most in the horn? somalis or oromos?
just look at the lands u have over 1 million square km

This is today.

I can post more of Oromos killing and looting Somalis in Oromia. Stop your denial!

The man thinks you're Hawdian sxb. :damn::dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending