North Africans running wild in France Madow vs North African civil war coming?

In the movie-- Taken by Liam Neelson---Horrible how the North African kidnap white women from America to sell them to prostitution. It was a good movie. I enjoyed seeing their arab french fuuto getting bitten
It was albanians
8ECA9D4A-1DD3-4572-962D-5DF6C7A1111C.png

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I went to the Somali Embassy in Paris and the old man in charge was classy as hell.
Nice French, with a nice fashion style.

Somalis in France are actually gorgeous.
Lol i heard that guelleh daughter has a few appartments in downtown paris. I guess the tax money of djibouti is well spend :mjlaugh:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

My GOD Morsay just released a video on this.

Basically his video:

> Algerians shall be proud of them, but never to belittle others.
>I grew up with black Africans, whites,etc. Big up to all ethnicities!
>I really hate racist people; Marine Lepen, others like her! Thanks to all Presidents who work to stabilize the world, and I hope that Palestine and Israel would stop their war, as civilians are the most victims.
> You beat up a poor worker, Algeria ain't welcoming a drug addict like you and big up all Africans, to all people. Big up to everyone who gives Sadaqa to the poor!

> Don't worry, my brothers, people like him will one day pay (karma). When I was in Algeria, it was the Blacks who helped me built my house! We love you, my Black friends! And god bless the people who take care of this world, of animals, and big up to the ONGs who help the world to make it a better place.
Thank you, everyone, big up to all!

(bonus: kiss to you, big up to those who support me. And those who don't, f*ck you!)

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

ANOTHER GOD HAS SPOKEN.

> You don't respect slavery? You? I've been to Algeria, people welcomed me kindly. You are a piece of shit, and you're in deep shit. Now you got your people into some deep shit, while they didn't even want to get involved in it. Brother, why fighting a man like that? Humiliating him like this? Here, us in the Banlieue, crap like you will get a beating, all of us, Arabs, Blacks, even Whites. We are a great community! Everyone! We are humans after all. Do yous ee what I mean? You're a piece of shit!

HOW DARE YOU LOT CALL ENGLAND 3RD WORLD WHEN YOU HAVE THIS SHIT HAPPENING IN FRANCE
Wallahi the cheek to chat shit about England, I will take running away from a roadman shouting "what ends you from fam" trying to chef me over this third world French urban jungle race war. No wonder France is Islamphobic, these niggas have to deal with the worst of the Arabs/plus madows and you add them fearless khabib niggas too. RIP France.

Trending