North Africans running wild in France Madow vs North African civil war coming?

Keo

VIP
@4head yo you live in Paris or you live in one of the ghetto banlieues in 78, 77, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95? You said the gangs in these areas are mixed so there's no beef between maghrebs and madows in these areas?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
@4head yo you live in Paris or you live in one of the ghetto banlieues in 78, 77, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95? You said the gangs in these areas are mixed so there's no beef between maghrebs and madows in these areas?

There are beefs between them but not so frequently. That's why this drama has generated such reactions in the media and in the country.

I wanted to go to Paris to visit the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre but not anymore. So ghetto!
tenor.gif

There is 0 chance of a race war between arabs and madows in france. These guys literally live with each other and are all muslims. @4head is talking nonsense making an isolated incident look like a race war :francis:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Sxb I wouldve become the rebirth of hitler, I would’ve dedicated my life to get rid of immigrants, nacala
The problem is all these immigrants dont understand is. If these people went to their country and misbehaved the algerians woulf have joined a right wing group to

Sadly, since the 1980's France is in decline.
It used to be a beautiful country but now you just need to walk the streets of Paris to see people sleeping on the streets or migrants trying to scam you plus it's almost impossible to find a job there.
70% of french people are convinced that the beautiful days of this country are behind.
You would think that those kind of stuff in the videos were made in a third world country.

Based

VIP
Sadly, since the 1980's France is in decline.
It used to be a beautiful country but now you just need to walk the streets of Paris to see people sleeping on the streets or migrants trying to scam you plus it's almost impossible to find a job there.
70% of french people are convinced that the beautiful days of this country are behind.
You would think that those kind of stuff in the videos were made in a third world country.
Make France great again

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
Lol if i was that cadaan guy. Thats enough for me to join a rightwing party :mjlaugh:
This is going to fuel the racist whites more . France has 3 million Muslims vs 10s of millions of whites and they grow stronger everyday with their distain with Muslims and anyone none white , this can start mass killings of non whites in France . But will it happen ? Sooner or later Europeans will push back and see non-whites as invaders and try to get rid of them. I fear for the future of Muslims and non whites In Europe at least in north america and Australia it's the lands of immigrants and the original natives have no power to kick us out .

Trending

Latest posts