North Africans running wild in France Madow vs North African civil war coming?

Keo

VIP
We don't understand French what are they arguing about?
Neither do I but I can pick out what they are talking about when I translate the tweets. Basically some North African attacked a black delivery man and racially abused the woman who’s talking to him from the window who witnessed what happened. You can even see blood on the floor in one of the videos.

Hmm intresting hope the somalis there don't involve themselfs

giphy.gif

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
He's probably on drugs and an Algerian fob.

Coming strong from him saying that he has some sort of superiority over the newcomers (fobs) of Subsaharan origins, while his "people" came here in boats, in millions.

Paris is literally the playground of multiple Black gangs (even the Maghrebis who live there are "Bantufied"). I would hate it being him in a city where black gangs are known for their hyper-violence.

A poor delivery man who got assaulted by a < 80 IQ retard from a < 80 IQ country (these niggas have the richest soil of Africa, yet they migrate to France, because of lack of proper infrastructure and employment)
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Keo

VIP

Coming strong from him saying that he has some sort of superiority over the newcomers (fobs) of Subsaharan origins, while his "people" came here in boats, in millions.

Paris is literally the playground of multiple Black gangs (even the Maghrebis who live there are "Bantufied"). I would hate it being him in a city where black gangs are known for their hyper-violence.

A poor delivery man who got assaulted by a < 80 IQ retard from a < 80 IQ country (these niggas have the richest soil of Africa, yet they migrate to France, because of lack of proper infrastructure and employment)
This didn’t happen in Paris it was in 95

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

Is it true that madows have been taking arab girls for a while and they got jealous of them :mjcry:

Keo

VIP
This guy is probably Algerian so I doubt he will get touched even if people are looking for him. North Africans especially Algerians are deep in France. No matter how gangster the madows in those areas are they will make them fall in line.
:pachah1:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
They are newly arrived refugees, give them a couple of years and things will change.

Somali gangbangers are crazier than the average Arab gangbanger here.
And Blacks have more influences and weapons than the Arabs (despite the Arabs having more populations; 6 millions Arabs - 3 million Blacks)

I like seeing them fight. It's fun to watch Africans being Africans

They are fueling and arming the local FN (or RN) parties' agenda.
These people have no clue that they are being used by some political parties.

Braindead Africans shall thus keep fighting kkkkk

:hemad::hemad:

Keo

VIP
Somali gangbangers are crazier than the average Arab gangbanger here.
And Blacks have more influences and weapons than the Arabs (despite the Arabs having more populations; 6 millions Arabs - 3 million Blacks)

I like seeing them fight. It's fun to watch Africans being Africans

They are fueling and arming the local FN (or RN) parties' agenda.
These people have no clue that they are being used by some political parties.

Braindead Africans shall thus keep fighting kkkkk

:hemad::hemad:
I find that hard to believe. The North Africans control the drugs in France and Marseille where it’s even more dangerous than Paris. It’s them that even supply the madows with guns. I don’t even need to live in France to know that.

Trending

Latest posts