North Africans running wild in France Madow vs North African civil war coming?

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
All I understood was him saying “ f your mother, w.hore, you’re a slave. Maghrebis in Europe hang around with m.adoows are racist as hell .

We need to airdrop 100 000 somalis so we can have ethnic gang version of royal rumble

giphy.gif

crazy to see how backwards france has become. apparently you cant even get close to the eiffel tower anymore and its surrounded by barricades. just depressing

Import 3rd world become 3rd world:mjdontkno:
its mental man I remember when we went on a trip to france in primary school and we ate snacks under the eiffel tower. you cant even get close to it anymore because they're shook of some arab driving his truck into it. they need to deport these backwards animals asap they barely speak french ffs

When I was younger I saw this massive gang war between morrocans and chechens. The morrocans fired gunshots but they still got chased out the area. Chechens are fearless mongrels.

Based

VIP
When I was younger I saw this massive gang war between morrocans and chechens. The morrocans fired gunshots but they still got chased out the area. Chechens are fearless mongrels.
If Chechens and Hawiye went to war, who do you think would win :shaq:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
what does "a cergy" mean?

A (location prefix for location) and Cergy is a city nearby Paris.

It's kinda a "hot zone" where many gangbangers reside in.

If I were this algerian guy,

I'd just rent a helicopter and live France altogether.

:mjkkk:

Not a good time to say racial slurs here kkkkkk

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

Our local sheyck (former gangbanger, a former race realist French-born Tunisian, anti-race mixing, but at least he's got some balls to callout the attitude of the Arab dude, to according to him "it is unacceptable, you can't call yourself man and argue with a woman in the name of Algerians! No self-respecting Algerian will ever say such things to Blacks, Yellow, or whatever race, as long as there is mutual respect between us and them".

Our local sheyck (former gangbanger, a former race realist French-born Tunisian, anti-race mixing, but at least he's got some balls to callout the attitude of the Arab dude, to according to him "it is unacceptable, you can't call yourself man and argue with a woman in the name of Algerians! No self-respecting Algerian will ever say such things to Blacks, Yellow, or whatever race, as long as there is mutual respect between us and them".
Holy shit, is that the "frere mais pas beu-frere"guy?:pachah1:

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
HOW DARE YOU LOT CALL ENGLAND 3RD WORLD WHEN YOU HAVE THIS SHIT HAPPENING IN FRANCE

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
Can you imagine being a white french eating a croissant for breakfast in a park and seeing hoards of Chechens mongrels fighting Arabs and now a black African vs Arab African war ahhahahahahaha this is sweet irony of all the chaos France caused in Africa and Vietnam

Trending

Latest posts