North Africans running wild in France Madow vs North African civil war coming?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Can you imagine being a white french eating a croissant for breakfast in a park and seeing hoards of Chechens mongrels fighting Arabs and now a black African vs Arab African war ahhahahahahaha this is sweet irony of all the chaos France caused in Africa and Vietnam

1622478828341.png

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

Our local sheyck (former gangbanger, a former race realist French-born Tunisian, anti-race mixing, but at least he's got some balls to callout the attitude of the Arab dude, to according to him "it is unacceptable, you can't call yourself man and argue with a woman in the name of Algerians! No self-respecting Algerian will ever say such things to Blacks, Yellow, or whatever race, as long as there is mutual respect between us and them".
Lol where have i seen this guy before?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
The only fob I’d marry is French farax. I’d even pay him just to live in Paris as long as he can speak French and can get us an apartment in the city center
View attachment 187173

I went to the Somali Embassy in Paris and the old man in charge was classy as hell.
Nice French, with a nice fashion style.

Somalis in France are actually gorgeous.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In the movie-- Taken by Liam Neelson---Horrible how the North African kidnap white women from America to sell them to prostitution. It was a good movie. I enjoyed seeing their arab french fuuto getting bitten

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
In the movie-- Taken by Liam Neelson---Horrible how the North African kidnap white women from America to sell them to prostitution. It was a good movie. I enjoyed seeing their arab french fuuto getting bitten

French Arabs are actually the nicest people. Like the French Blacks.

But the Ghetto people can be a hassle to deal with them.

Lian Neelson's movies are always cringe as f*ck xD Bruce Willis, Steven Seagal...These niggas always have the same roles.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
We should have allocated 50 000 somalis to fransiiska, I also want to see how my people would do in a ethnic fight.
giphy.gif

Your people are weak huuno! Did u ever see the video of two farahs being kicked by a Swedish store clerk female-- they were shop lifting. Both of them were over powered by a tom boy white girl

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
French Arabs are actually the nicest people. Like the French Blacks.

But the Ghetto people can be a hassle to deal with them.

Lian Neelson's movies are always cringe as f*ck xD Bruce Willis, Steven Seagal...These niggas always have the same roles.

I find Neelson movie amazing. His action skills are amazing he is america's favorite dad

Trending

Latest posts