North Africans running wild in France Madow vs North African civil war coming?

The problem is all these immigrants dont understand is. If these people went to their country and misbehaved the algerians woulf have joined a right wing group to

Immgrants behave like saint when they are in their home country but act like savage once in France I don't know why.

Plus every major city in France is filled with low life drug dealers and violence past midnight but politicians don't do shit.
Sometimes I wish the far right would get elected just so that something would change this is getting ridiculous :mjkkk:
But most French won't vote for Marine LePen because they don't want to have a racist president in charge, could you believe your country is getting destroyed by uncivilized immigrants but you still won't do what's necessary out of fear to be called a racist :mjkkk:

This is going to fuel the racist whites more . France has 3 million Muslims vs 10s of millions of whites and they grow stronger everyday with their distain with Muslims and anyone none white , this can start mass killings of non whites in France . But will it happen ? Sooner or later Europeans will push back and see non-whites as invaders and try to get rid of them. I fear for the future of Muslims and non whites In Europe at least in north america and Australia it's the lands of immigrants and the original natives have no power to kick us out .
in america there are extreme race riots every few years, plus the citizens are armed, north america doesn’t have the stability and solid laws of Europe. There are no militias in europe.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Immgrants behave like saint when they are in their home country but act like savage once in France I don't know why.

Plus every major city in France is filled with low life drug dealers and violence past midnight but politicians don't do shit.
Sometimes I wish the far right would get elected just so that something would change this is getting ridiculous :mjkkk:
But most French won't vote for Marine LePen because they don't want to have a racist president in charge, could you believe your country is getting destroyed by uncivilized immigrants but you still won't do what's necessary out of fear to be called a racist :mjkkk:
Wallahi if i was a french person and these Immigrants were destroying my country. I would have became a racist right winger so fast :mjlol:

Here is the funny thing lets say somalia was a 1st world country with allot of immigrants that misbehaved and start selling coke in downtown mogadushi. What do you think somalis would have done. They would do exacly the same thing these right wing cadaans do:mjlaugh:

Make France great again
It is already too late now, France is losing it's colonies in Africa because of China, Russia and USA.
It's GDP didnt move since 2008 and their politicians are corrupt like those ones in Brazil. France will become like Portugal or Brazil at this rate. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
(Coming from someone who watches french politics on a weekly basis)

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

Our boy has written an Apology letter (poorly written tbh, no grammar at all) in which he states that he's deeply sorry for what he did. To sum up: I was very much nervous that night, angry at the delivery men (they were two), when it escalated to a fight and I'm sorry for what I said to the old lady on the balcony, I seriously didn't mean what I said about Blacks. As far as I know, I don't care about people's colors, Blacks, Whites, even Blue. Furthermore, I apologize for my wrongdoings and leave my family, my father, mother and sisters away from this. They are in danger when they are outdoors. Please, hear me, I'm dearly sorry."

(I rephrase his letter, to just take out the essence of it.)

People have put a price on his head (around 3K) on who will find him first.

1622569927709.png

Keo

VIP
its mental man I remember when we went on a trip to france in primary school and we ate snacks under the eiffel tower. you cant even get close to it anymore because they're shook of some arab driving his truck into it. they need to deport these backwards animals asap they barely speak french ffs
I never even went on those school trips. I hated French subject in school.
:mjlol:

Keo

VIP

Our boy has written an Apology letter (poorly written tbh, no grammar at all) in which he states that he's deeply sorry for what he did. To sum up: I was very much nervous that night, angry at the delivery men (they were two), when it escalated to a fight and I'm sorry for what I said to the old lady on the balcony, I seriously didn't mean what I said about Blacks. As far as I know, I don't care about people's colors, Blacks, Whites, even Blue. Furthermore, I apologize for my wrongdoings and leave my family, my father, mother and sisters away from this. They are in danger when they are outdoors. Please, hear me, I'm dearly sorry."

View attachment 187340
Now that maghrebs are not coming to his defence he’s ing up.
:heh:

View attachment 187340
:dead:
Balding & he has a cleft lip, no wonder he was mad. Also, this is an even dumber apology than when racist whites say they were drunk.

Trending

Latest posts