NOFAP!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
:trumpsmirk:I meant the disparity levels when it came to the sexes. Since men desire sex more, women tend to use sex as leverage. "No sex for you until you do as I say". The poor bastard has to follow through to get to the sugar walls. I actually had a friend who complained to me about this. I recommended his loyal 2nd girlfriend (left hand)/ :drakelaugh:
The leverage is tipped against you bc women act less on feelings of desire and can thus reign it in much, much better than men can, who often suffer from a fundamental lack of discipline due to being encouraged to act impulsively on desire in popular culture, and so when the man is in a relationship, one of the perks of that being sexual stability he can now be happy to 'expect', but at the same time if for whatever reason it isn't there, he's made effectively weak by it.

I think witholding sex is appropriate in certain situations, and can even help the relationship sexually, but if it's something that happens a lot, or over extended periods of time, it's unhealthy to the relationship (not to mention unfair to the spouse)

The leverage is tipped against you bc women act less on feelings of desire and can thus reign it in much, much better than men can, who often suffer from a fundamental lack of discipline due to being encouraged to act impulsively on desire in popular culture, and so when the man is in a relationship, one of the perks of that being sexual stability he can now be happy to 'expect', but at the same time if for whatever reason it isn't there, he's made effectively weak by it.

I think witholding sex is appropriate in certain situations, and can even help the relationship sexually, but if it's something that happens a lot, or over extended periods of time, it's unhealthy to the relationship (not to mention unfair to the spouse)
"F-fundamental lack of discipline?" f*ck YOU SEXIST PIG. goes back to wanking. I don't see how it would help a relationship tbh sounds bs.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Been on nofap for 3 weeks now.. I've noticed the following side-effects.

> Somali Songs sound so much better much now... Kaamaan simrine..kuuso noqdey, xaabibi xabibi waan ku gafeey..
:ohhhdamn:

> High energy, getting excited about little things, feeling optimistic, even if the odds are stacked against you.
> My Geeljire facial feautures seem more pronounced.:mugshotman:
> High libido, seeing beautiful scantly clad women makes my heart race.:gaasdrink:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
haye what about before aunt flow showed up?
what did u identify as?:farmajoyaab:

no hymen no diamond so u right.:samwelcome:

They said I was a girl so I believed them. :mjlol: When you are very young you think sex is interchangable. I wanted a sister so I assumed puting a dress on my brother would do the trick.:cosbyhmm: Apparently, not.

They said I was a girl so I believed them. :mjlol: When you are very young you think sex is interchangable. I wanted a sister so I assumed puting a dress on my brother would do the trick.:cosbyhmm: Apparently, not.
poor guy. I hope u don't tell people u used to dress up your brother as a female.
he aint gonna get a date.:trumpsmirk:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I've always been baffled by how easy it is for women to acquire sex. It seems that men desire women more, sexually at least. It's an excellent tool to manipulate men.

If pursuing the opposite sex were entirely left up to women, the worlds population would be in the 10000s.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I think anyone that's addicted to masturbation, man or woman, has wayyy too much time on their hands. I mean, how else do your horny moods and sexual thoughts coincide with your free time that often, unless you have way too much time on your hands?

Women with high testosterone levels actually have a LOW sex drive, so I guess what you're ironically in the market for is more testosterone :mjlol:

It's more complusion and curiosity. Most of the people 'hooked' have been since prepubescence. It's starts off as normal curiosity and then turns into habit.

I remember accidently clicking on a site when I was 10/11 and falling out of my chair from horror. I had to call my mom to close all the windows because I was too scared to look at it. Conversely even if a young boy wasn't aroused looking at they tend to want to push the limits and are naturally more curious. It then turns into compulsions hence why they say they're addicted to .

VixR

Veritas
It's more complusion and curiosity. Most of the people 'hooked' have been since prepubescence. It's starts off as normal curiosity and then turns into habit.

I remember accidently clicking on a site when I was 10/11 and falling out of my chair from horror. I had to call my mom to close all the windows because I was too scared to look at it. Conversely even if a young boy wasn't aroused looking at they tend to want to push the limits and are naturally more curious. It then turns into compulsions hence why they say they're addicted to .
Yikes, 10/11 is way too young.

The curiosity is normal. Yes, addiction is real, so it can definitely become a compulsive behavior just like anything else that activates your brain's reward mechanism, especially since it comes with an orgasm. But, like anything else, you can gain control your overdepency to it. I don't think the occasional consumption of an adult is problematic. I have reason to believe it even mitigates some societal disfunctions.

I put it on the parents to keep their child away from early consumption of and engagement in sex.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
How is this thread 32 pages long? :eek:
I've been using it as a journal to keep track of Nofap and encourage others to do the same. I'm on day 89/90 btw IMG_6237.GIFIMG_6237.GIFIMG_6237.GIF

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Congratulations, how are you feeling, i bet you have more energy to do shit
Thank you. I do have more energy but I also have 5 times as much headaches. I guess I'm in a flatline period. But everything else seems better. No brain fog when I take my meds. More time to do more things during the day such as going gym, playing ball or watching more shows etc. It's been positive for the most part but the headaches man:9uoofqd: I guess it's withdrawal symptoms:yloezpe:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts