NOFAP!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
On week 2 and have not even thought of it since starting uni , @YoungFarah congratulations bro hopefully there's more milestones to Achieve. Back to the question i asked you way back , academic improvements??
I dunno I feel more organised than last year but I can only truly find out with my grades. Less brain fog in class so I guess I'm learning more and taking in more information as I can be more concentrated in class. Hope all goes well for you :2tjlv3e:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Wanking is for losers. I feel great ever since i left this filth behind.

I'm on day......i don't even know tbh, haven't fapped since 2014 :samwelcome:

Not sure if I can accredit my behavioural changes to nofap or uni environment but my confidence is roccketing through the sky. It can be in a negative way, I've offended/ done innapropriate things with some girls that I would obviously like to take back. Wow , I'm usually quieter and make smooth conversation with the females but dare I say I've turned into an
alpha male lol . In the 20s day mark of my streak , I could be a sex god at day 90 . Education is above everything so I'd like to also become smarter.

Reborn
Not sure if I can accredit my behavioural changes to nofap or uni environment but my confidence is roccketing through the sky. It can be in a negative way, I've offended/ done innapropriate things with some girls that I would obviously like to take back. Wow , I'm usually quieter and make smooth conversation with the females but dare I say I've turned into an
alpha male lol . In the 20s day mark of my streak , I could be a sex god at day 90 . Education is above everything so I'd like to also become smarter.

Don't get ahead of yourself saaxiib :siilaanyosmile:
Use that time and energy you would've wasted watching into your studies.I also recommend you to start going to the gym to tame your newly found aggression :yacadiim:

HuunoHunter

Old Head ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿฟ
27 days on nofap currently.

I have been teaching cadaan girls af soomaali for some weird reason and getting hugs in return.

However I nearly came when I saw a thick Somali hijabi in the library with her dhabo sticking out like a dabangaalo.:banderas:

My eyes are only for Xalimos after all.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts