NOFAP!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
Majority of religious guys here probably made that commitment during the beginning of Ramadan...but just like New Year's resolutions, who knows how that turned out...:ayaanswag:

:mjlol:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Majority of religious guys here probably made that commitment during the beginning of Ramadan...but just like New Year's resolutions, who knows how that turned out...:ayaanswag:

:mjlol:
Wallahi I went 27 days at the begin of the year then I was like f*ck it:lolbron:. Planning to restart it in 2 days on my bornday.

VixR

Veritas
I never heard anything about masturbation being haram in Islam, unlike Christianity. Or I should say it's more clear to me that it's not OK in Christianity, whereas in Islam, it's not something I've heard.

I imagine that since you can't have sex whilst fasting in Ramadan, that masturbation's equally unacceptable, but other than that?

TooMacaan

VIP
Wallahi I went 27 days at the begin of the year then I was like f*ck it:lolbron:. Planning to restart it in 2 days on my bornday.
Not to be discouraging but only 27 days?? The addiction is real out here lol..
I'm sure you're probably familiar with the sub reddit, judging by your title, perhaps it'll help you accomplish your objective this time

YoungFarah

VIP
Not to be discouraging but only 27 days?? The addiction is real out here lol..
I'm sure you're probably familiar with the sub reddit, judging by your title, perhaps it'll help you accomplish your objective this time
That's where I found out about it. I know some niggas who got into some weird shit the longer they watched . also desensitises you to women as things people enjoy become overshadowed by viewing them as just sexual beings. Stopping watching also helps your mental health. That's what they preach.:mjlol:

YoungFarah

VIP
this site has opened my eyes to a lot of unpleasant things. I had no idea Somali guys were a bunch of wankers :ayaanswag:
What do you expect a sexually frustrated teen who can't have sex for religious reasons to do? Life's hard in the west. At this age I would've been married in Somalia :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts