NOFAP!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin

någon :)
Anyways let's get back on topic day 73 of my nofap streak. The last week has been the hardest of my streak. Luckily I didn't break and I'm still going strong getting closer to day 90. Day 90 will be a huge xaflad on SSPOT.:gaasdrink::samwelcome:

You gonna bust a nut in day 90? :gucciwhat:

Batuulo

You are my weakness
90 days is how long a nofap streak lasts. On this day I'll be completely reworded from the affects of . I'll go on for 365 days. Bust a nut kulaha you're talking to the leader of nofap here. How would it look if I busted a nut. The whole movement will die off
My poor eyes. What did I just read.

Benjamin

någon :)
Yaanoo dhalay Maymuun? Acuudu is a comman word. Loool you are still wrong "Evil laugh"

baby%20girl_zpsosx7opt1.gif

Reborn
90 days is how long a nofap streak lasts. On this day I'll be completely reworded from the affects of . I'll go on for 365 days. Bust a nut kulaha you're talking to the leader of nofap here. How would it look if I busted a nut. The whole movement will die off

Your brain isn't fully rewired once you reach 90 days.Just think about it how does watching for 4-10 years magically going to be erased once you reach 90 days...

NOFAP is way of life saaxiib :fittytousand:

Last edited:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
It's mind over matter gentleman! I haven't masturbated in months since the beginning of summer and Ramadan. Here are some of the benefits of continuing your efforts (ones I can think of now)

- More testosterone! It gives you the energy to fuel your day and carry yourself like a real man. Also it helps with strength training and losing weight (it helps with gaining weight too for you skinny ass faraxs)

-Your ability to critical think and problem solve will be incredible! You can charm anyone you're having a conversation with and think of creative solutions without even trying walahi.

-Your game will be stellar and girls will naturally be attracted to you. I can't even explain this one but once your confidence increases, girls will take notice and gravitate towards you better. You also stop objectifying women as makes you see women as buckets and nothing else.

-Sleep and working out become so much more satisfying! This one is my favorite as I sleep like a log every night (I don't toss and turn anymore) and I can put more effort and go try hard when I'm working out. It makes it easier for you to challenge yourself more everyday.

-Crazy ass wet dreams! This one is self explanatory. The less you snake your eel the more your mind will give you dreams beyond your wildest imagination! I prefer this to any video any day and plus its natural and healthier.

Lemme know if ya'll have any questions or comments on this as I'm kinda learning myself as I keep going. Remember to not tempt yourself by lowering your damn gaze! (my best advice)

Good luck to you all!!

-wannabe doc leorio

VixR

Veritas
@TooMacaan @VixR @sophisticate

Kaalaya soo gala. What day y'all on?:cosbyhmm:

My guess, sophi is on day 30, toomacaan probably on day 15, sounds like she's trying and vixr on day 1 or half a day, she sounds like the type to indulge.
I don't think nofap is relateable to women. I know guys who're addicted to fapping, but no females who have that problem. Even if they have a super high sex drive, at any given moment there are guys around that are actively pursuing her she can 'use'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts