NOFAP!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@TooMacaan @VixR @sophisticate

Kaalaya soo gala. What day y'all on?:cosbyhmm:

My guess, sophi is on day 30, toomacaan probably on day 15, sounds like she's trying and vixr on day 1 or half a day, she sounds like the type to indulge.

:comeon:I'm celibate. I will admit, I've become addicted to attention. :pachah1:I've been gassed up with compliments like a fuel station, lately. Watch out @YoungFarah, I'm coming to your campus and I'll blend in. :win:

I don't think nofap is relateable to women. I know guys who're addicted to fapping, but no females who have that problem. Even if they have a super high sex drive, at any given moment there are guys around that are actively pursuing her she can 'use'.
Interesting. While we are here, and u sound like an expert

:wow1:

VixR

Veritas
Interesting. While we are here, and u sound like an expert

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:wow1:
I think anyone that's addicted to masturbation, man or woman, has wayyy too much time on their hands. I mean, how else do your horny moods and sexual thoughts coincide with your free time that often, unless you have way too much time on your hands?

Women with high testosterone levels actually have a LOW sex drive, so I guess what you're ironically in the market for is more testosterone :mjlol:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
U saying u never slipped? Not even once? :sass1:

I have very little awareness of downstairs.:pachah1: I just know that I'm female thanks to a habo named flow. For everything else, I have google search. I don't watch ography. Nor am I one for self-exploration. :nahgirl:

I'd rather hone my higher cognitive faculties.

I think anyone that's addicted to masturbation, man or woman, has wayyy too much time on their hands. I mean, how else do your horny moods and sexual thoughts coincide with your free time that often, unless you have way too much time on your hands?

Women with high testosterone levels actually have a LOW sex drive, so I guess what you're ironically in the market for is more testosterone :mjlol:
lmao :drakelaugh:i was actually trying to ask what females with high sex drive look like.
This may shock u but guys who wank don't always have a high sex drive.
some go out of their way just to wank, without being lured to the act by a sexual urge/drive.

I see I didn't use the spoiler right.:bell:

I have very little awareness of downstairs.:pachah1: I just know that I'm female thanks to a habo named flow. For everything else, I have google search. I don't watch ography. Nor am I one for self-exploration. :nahgirl:

I'd rather hone my higher cognitive faculties.
:heh:
u should write a book called 'how to lie'.:mindblown:

kulahaa habo told me I am a female.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:heh:
u should write a book called 'how to lie'.:mindblown:

kulahaa habo told me I am a female.

Aunt Flo is a euphemism for monthly menses. :birdman:

:manny:How is that a lie? I knew from an early age that intact hymens got diamonds (liberals being the exception since they don't care). And Sspot has merely corroborated this belief. I'm still waiting for a big rock that will dislocate my shoulder. It's a shame some Faraxs don't come with deep pockets.

Aunt Flo is a euphemism for monthly menses. :birdman:

:manny:How is that a lie? I knew from an early age that intact hymens got diamonds (liberals being the exception since they don't care). And Sspot has merely corroborated this belief. I'm still waiting for a big rock that will dislocate my shoulder. It's a shame some Faraxs don't come with deep pockets.
haye what about before aunt flow showed up?
what did u identify as?:farmajoyaab:

no hymen no diamond so u right.:samwelcome:

TooMacaan

VIP
Doesn't it relive urges just like it does for men? It is useless, even for men except for the last 5 seconds before there is a release.
No I meant the "nofap" thing was kinda useless for women, since it doesn't provide us with all the physical/mental benefits as it does for men.

VixR

Veritas
lmao :drakelaugh:i was actually trying to ask what females with high sex drive look like.
This may shock u but guys who wank don't always have a high sex drive.
some go out of their way just to wank, without being lured to the act by a sexual urge/drive.

I see I didn't use the spoiler right.:bell:
That's just idleness though. That only means that the masturbation addict is actually the primary driver of their own addiction, even beyond their natural urges.

I don't think nofap is relateable to women. I know guys who're addicted to fapping, but no females who have that problem. Even if they have a super high sex drive, at any given moment there are guys around that are actively pursuing her she can 'use'.
I've always been baffled by how easy it is for women to acquire sex. It seems that men desire women more, sexually at least. It's an excellent tool to manipulate men.

VixR

Veritas
I've always been baffled by how easy it is for women to acquire sex. It seems that men desire women more, sexually at least. It's an excellent tool to manipulate men.
It's the least baffling thing in the world..

How is it a manipulative tool? What's inherently manipulative about it? :cosbyhmm:

It's the least baffling thing in the world..

How is it a manipulative tool? What's inherently manipulative about it? :cosbyhmm:
:trumpsmirk:I meant the disparity levels when it came to the sexes. Since men desire sex more, women tend to use sex as leverage. "No sex for you until you do as I say". The poor bastard has to follow through to get to the sugar walls. I actually had a friend who complained to me about this. I recommended his loyal 2nd girlfriend (left hand)/ :drakelaugh:

:trumpsmirk:I meant the disparity levels when it came to the sexes. Since men desire sex more, women tend to use sex as leverage. "No sex for you until you do as I say". The poor bastard has to follow through to get to the sugar walls. I actually had a friend who complained to me about this. I recommended his loyal 2nd girlfriend (left hand)/ :drakelaugh:

good advice, women have powerful manipulation skill,
i recommend your friend to rub one out before any date or even anytime he spends time with her.

he will be in full control then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts