Noble Somali Bantu niqabi queen gets bullied by lamagoodle incel

She’s right tho how you gonna tell her don’t claim Bantu just claim Somali then bully her for claiming SomaliπŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ
What’s sad is the liberal xalimos gas lights the Somali Bantu into thinking Somalis are progressive just for them to get verbally assaulted all over again. The Somali Bantu on tiktok must think we’re bipolar πŸ’€. Comments range from β€œDrop the Bantu sis you’re Somali” to Jim Crow level racial abuse 🀣.

Last edited:

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
how much do u guys wanna bet the person who wrote that comment is a qurba joog kid lol. I feel bad for Somali bantu people, so many somalis are so cruel to them.

how much do u guys wanna bet the person who wrote that comment is a qurba joog kid lol. I feel bad for Somali bantu people, so many somalis are so cruel to them.
Bro go to the somali version of tiktok pple wil say jar**r caqli lix saac walhi ut ten times worse than dispora kids. U have no idea how pple insult jar**r imo

Kisame

Plotting world domination
What’s sad is the liberal xalimos gas lights the Somali Bantu into thinking Somalis are progressive just for them to get verbally assaulted all over again. The Somali Bantu on tiktok must think we’re bipolar πŸ’€. Comments range from β€œDrop the Bantu sis you’re Somali” to Jim Crow level racial abuse 🀣.
Bruh those xalimos are setting them up to get attacked :dead:

I've seen some proudly rock the "Somali bantu" title and the comment sections were never bad.

Nothing to do with liberalism. This is the work of wayward Western Abdis who are from different regions of Somalia in which Bantus aren’t found. Speak to an older Xamari. Ask them if they feel Somali Bantus and Reer Xamaris are Somali and the answer will always be yes.

You have these silly kids from PL or SL or other regions telling Bantus they’re not sOmALi when real Banadiris would never and tbh older Somalis from different regions who lived in Xamar who grew up seeing Bantus wouldn’t say this as well.

Like I said, this is due to dumb low IQ Abdis from the West wagging their tongues.

Bro go to the somali version of tiktok pple wil say jar**r caqli lix saac walhi ut ten times worse than dispora kids. U have no idea how pple insult jar**r imo
I know they say that, but go to Somali TikTok and see what they also say about each other’s ethnic Somalis due to qabil. At one point they kept on talking about Hawiyes and their donkeys and the list goes on or Idoor Isaaqs.

Hardly anyone back home in Xamar will say point blank that Somali Bantus despite being looked down upon aren’t Somali. Somalis back home aren’t obessed with identity politics like those from the West.

Your hatred of them is getting to the point that they might be the reason why you might go to hell if you don’t make tawba. Do not let the slander of a group be the reason why you loose your akhira. Only Allah knows all of our destinations but fear the hell fire because the way you talk isn’t the way a moral Muslim who believes in Jannah and Jahanam talks.

Last edited:
Nothing to do with liberalism. This is the work of wayward Western Abdis who are from different regions of Somalia in which Bantus aren’t found. Speak to an older Xamari. Ask them if they feel Somali Bantus and Reer Xamaris are Somali and the answer will always be yes.

You have these silly kids from PL or SL or other regions telling Bantus they’re not sOmALi when real Banadiris would never and tbh older Somalis from different regions who lived in Xamar who grew up seeing Bantus wouldn’t say this as well.

Like I said, this is due to dumb low IQ Abdis from the West wagging their tongues

I’m just echoing what the sister feels. Progressive Somali are gaslighting the Bantu sister and making her take verbal by randos. It selfish to set the sister up in this manner without the mean to provide a safe space. People like you just make unsuspecting Somali Bantu become a lightning rode for hate online. You can curse and hate the attackers but that won’t change the fact that they will attack.

The reason I use progressive is because the majority of Somaliwayne don’t think Js are there Somali brethren. Even though somalinimo is basically dead putting Js in the mix is pushing it. Most Somali are not ready for how you Xamaris get down.

Western Abdi incels are absolutely disgusting. A Somali Bantu is more my brother/sister than those low IQ sociopathic individuals who are the bane of Somalis.
I’m just echoing what the sister feels. Progressive Somali are gaslighting the Bantu sister and making her take verbal by randos. It selfish to set the sister up in this manner without the mean to provide a safe space. People like you just make unsuspecting Somali Bantu become a lightning rode for hate online. You can curse and hate the attackers but that won’t change the fact that they will attack.
They attack because they’re racists who lack imaan. You can’t possibly defend this and then blame me for having morals.

The reason I use progressive is because the majority of Somaliwayne don’t think Js are there Somali brethren.
It’s Western Abdis that make it into a identity argument. Back home it’s landheere vs Langaab. Somali Bantus are in fact even treated slightly better then ethnic Somalis like Madhibaan, Gabooye, Yibir and Tuumal.

The idea of saying Somali Bantus aren’t Somali at all is very much a Western phenomenon or those who’ve never seen them. You’re not going to get a Southerner with Bantus in their neighborhood treat them like foreigners. They might look down on them, which is incredibly terrible, but they’re not resorting to Western ideas of who is who since they’re also looking down on a Yibir who has lived in Somalia for thousands of years.

Even though somalinimo is basically dead putting Js in the mix is pushing it. Most Somali are not ready for how you Xamaris get down.
They see them as Somali. That’s a fact. They might look down on them the way they look down on Midgans but people back home aren’t obsessed with identity politics. For them it’s Landheere vs Langaab. As a resident and native of PL, you don’t get to dictate what the the Somalis who live with Bantus feel or see them as.

What other Somalis aren’t ready for isn’t my concern. You don’t live with them, but have a bit of xishood from your Lord instead of defending this B.S.

Look within and use the last day of Ramadan for Allah to cure the evil in your heart.

Last edited:
Western Abdi incels are absolutely disgusting. A Somali Bantu is more my brother/sister than those low IQ sociopathic individuals who are the bane of Somalis.

They attack because they’re racists who lack imaan. You can’t possibly defend this and then blame me for having morals.

It’s Western Abdis that make it into a identity argument. Back home it’s landheere vs Langaab. Somali Bantus are in fact even treated slightly better then ethnic Somalis like Madhibaan, Gabooye, Yibir and Tuumal.

The idea of saying Somali Bantus aren’t Somali at all is very much a Western phenomenon or those who’ve never seen them. You’re not going to get a Southerner with Bantus in their neighborhood treat them like foreigners. They might look down on them, which is incredibly terrible, but they’re not resorting to Western ideas of who is who since they’re also looking down on a Yibir who has lived in Somalia for thousands of years.

They see them as Somali. That’s a fact. They might look down on them the way they look down on Midgans but people back home aren’t obsessed with identity politics. For them it’s Landheere vs Langaab. As a resident and native of PL, you don’t get to dictate what the the Somalis who live with Bantus feel or see them as.

What other Somalis aren’t ready for isn’t my concern. You don’t live with them, but have a bit of xishood from your Lord instead of defending this B.S.

Look within and use the last day of Ramadan for Allah to cure the evil in your heart.
"As a resident and native of PL, you don’t get to dictate what the Somalis who live with Bantus feel or see them as." Like I said before majority of Somaliwayne don't see Js as brethren. I would assume Hawiye liberalized their xenophobic enclave behavior when it comes to Js since they live with so many. Clanish xenophobia has been a classic behavior of Somalis throughout history. Especially in the South where slavery was rampant. However many Somalis have liberalized throughout time and into the modern age. Most of Somaliwayne is behind in this liberalization process and have not reached the point where they believe that Js are their brethren.

For my argument, I use liberalism as the antithesis of conservatism.

Islam does prohibit the racial abuse that occurs. Although, it does not make you consider those who aren't your kin to be your kin. I agree with you Angelina I believe Somali Bantu are your kin though. πŸ‘

"As a resident and native of PL, you don’t get to dictate what the Somalis who live with Bantus feel or see them as." Like I said before majority of Somaliwayne don't see Js as brethren. I would assume Hawiye liberalized their xenophobic enclave behavior when it comes to Js since they live with so many.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Clanish xenophobia has been a classic behavior of Somalis throughout history. Especially in the South where slavery was rampant. However many Somalis have liberalized throughout time and into the modern age. Most of Somaliwayne is behind in this liberalization process and have not reached the point where they believe that Js are their brethren.
It’s not liberalization. Back home In the South, Somali Bantus are still looked down upon. But they don’t follow Western identity politics. It’s landheere vs Langaab. That’s the Somali identification process of those that live in Somali inhabited areas. Hence why a Somali Bantu will be treated slightly better than a Yibir who is an ethnic Somali.
For my argument, I use liberalism as the antithesis of conservatism.
Conservativism has nothing to do with insulting or looking down on a group and then jumping on the internet to scream that they’re not Somali. That’s xoolo behavior.
Islam does prohibit the racial abuse that occurs. Although, it does not make you consider those who aren't your kin to be your kin. I agree with you Angelina I believe Somali Bantu are your kin though. πŸ‘
Whether YOU personally believe they’re your kin or not doesn’t give you the right to be arrogant. They live in Somalia and are Somali nationals hence defending peoples who are on the internet abusing them for calling themselves β€˜Somali’ is my issue.

Lool also look at your petty ways. I believe they’re your sin lol. I’m fully ethnic Somali, so if they’re my kin, they’re yours as well.

Last edited:

It’s not liberalization. Back home In the South, Somali Bantus are still looked down upon. But they don’t follow Western identity politics. It’s landheere vs Langaab. That’s the Somali identification process of those that live in Somali inhabited areas. Hence why a Somali Bantu will be treated slightly better than a Yibir who is an ethnic Somali.

Conservativism has nothing to do with insulting or looking down on a group and then jumping on the internet to scream that they’re not Somali. That’s xoolo behavior.

Whether YOU personally believe they’re your kin or not doesn’t give you the right to be arrogant. They live in Somalia and are Somali nationals hence defending peoples who are on the internet abusing them for calling themselves β€˜Somali’ is my issue.

Lool also look at your petty ways. I believe they’re your sin lol. I’m fully ethnic Somali, so if they’re my kin, they’re yours as well.
Never said that attacking Muslim Somali Bantu is good. I believe encouraging them to claim Somalis are selfish because that would only result in them being racially abused.

Conservatism and liberalism exist everywhere in the world. I am baffled by this strange laandheere vs laangab social analysis, Somalia is not that cartoonishly one-dimensional lmao. The social mechanics of liberalism and conservatism are not some mystical Western invention that can never apply to Somalia.

For example, the abolishment of slavery is textbook liberalization.

The abolition of slavery is indeed considered a form of liberalization. Liberalization refers to the process of becoming more liberal, especially by removing or loosening restrictions and barriers. In the context of slavery, its abolition represented a significant move towards greater social and political freedoms and rights. The end of slavery was a crucial step in the broader movement towards civil rights and equality, aligning with liberal principles such as individual liberty, equality before the law, and human rights

Yes, you may think what I said is petty but It's not as bad as putting words in someone's mouth in every argument. I would appreciate it if you refrain from interpreting my intentions because you have constantly misrepresented my points. "What’s sad is the liberal xalimos gas lights the Somali Bantu into thinking Somalis are progressive just for them to get verbally assaulted all over again. The Somali Bantu on tiktok must think we’re bipolar πŸ’€. Comments range from β€œDrop the Bantu sis you’re Somali” to Jim Crow level racial abuse 🀣." Where do I condone the racial abuse here? Yet you end up telling me to repent and saying I have an evil heart. Your stawman arguments are getting quite tiresome.

Last edited:
Never said that attacking Muslim Somali Bantu is good. I believe encouraging them to claim Somalis are selfish because that would only result in them being racially abused.

Conservatism and liberalism exist everywhere in the world. I am baffled by this strange laandheere vs laangab social analysis, Somalia is not that cartoonishly one-dimensional lmao. The social mechanics of liberalism and conservatism are not some mystical Western invention that can never apply to Somalia.
In the context of Somali Bantus, the whole you’re not Somali at all is indeed a concept mostly pushed by western Somalis who are obsessed with identity politics. Conservative people back home who look down on Bantus comes from a place of thinking they’re not nasaab.
For example, the abolishment of slavery is textbook liberalization.

The abolition of slavery is indeed considered a form of liberalization. Liberalization refers to the process of becoming more liberal, especially by removing or loosening restrictions and barriers. In the context of slavery, its abolition represented a significant move towards greater social and political freedoms and rights. The end of slavery was a crucial step in the broader movement towards civil rights and equality, aligning with liberal principles such as individual liberty, equality before the law, and human rights

Yes, you may think what I said is petty but It's not as bad as putting words in someone's mouth in every argument. I would appreciate it if you refrain from interpreting my intentions because you have constantly misrepresented my points. "What’s sad is the liberal xalimos gas lights the Somali Bantu into thinking Somalis are progressive just for them to get verbally assaulted all over again. The Somali Bantu on tiktok must think we’re bipolar πŸ’€. Comments range from β€œDrop the Bantu sis you’re Somali” to Jim Crow level racial abuse 🀣." Where do I condone the racial abuse here? Yet you end up telling me to repent and saying I have an evil heart. Your stewman arguments are getting quite tiresome.
Context is key, I’m looking at your comments towards Somali Bantus as a whole on this form and thus no where you stand in regards to this discussion.

In the context of Somali Bantus, the whole you’re not Somali at all is indeed a concept mostly pushed by western Somalis who are obsessed with identity politics. Conservative people back home who look down on Bantus comes from a place of thinking they’re not nasaab.

Context is key, I’m looking at your comments towards Somali Bantus as a whole on this form and thus no where you stand in regards to this discussion.
When u said somalis back hime look down on jar**r becos they are not nasab u are right but do u realy? Know what nasab means .
Someone whonl not nasab is someone whose origin arenot known what does tel u my friend that they are considered to be one of us . Saying they are not nasab its like diplomatic way of saying u arent somali

Like I said, this is due to dumb low IQ Abdis from the West wagging their tongues.

"Conservative people back home who look down on Bantus come from a place of thinking they’re not nasaab." That is what I believe as well. Of course, they're shacab. Unfortunately, the founders of the country named the nation after an ethnic group. So there will be a need for them to make a distinction. Interestingly enough, back home Somali Bantu use Jar33rwayne as their group/clan name this can even be seen in government documents.

"In the context of Somali Bantus, the whole you’re not Somali at all is indeed a concept mostly pushed by western Somalis who are obsessed with identity politics." This falls flat because even back home people will make the distinction between Js and ethnics. Like I said I'm not familiar with how Xamaris gets down so maybe you guys are more liberal.

Also you're misusing the term "Identity Politics" Those Western Somalis have no real way of interacting with Somali politics and Js place in most of Somalia has already been cemented.

Trending

Latest posts