Noble Somali Bantu niqabi queen gets bullied by lamagoodle incel

You sure about that? Galhareeri is from Mogadishu. Or the others we've seen on here, who call for deportation etc. This is a Somali-wide issue.

I dont like seen these pple at all cal me racist if u want every time i see them outside specialy at constraction site my eye hurts aint kiding i dont tel them anything but i dont even like talking ior engaging with them i just ignore them wah.
Bet inshalah we need total cleansing we cal it drain the swamp make somalia somali again

I dont like seen these pple at all cal me racist if u want every time i see them outside specialy at constraction site my eye hurts aint kiding i dont tel them anything but i dont even like talking ior engaging with them i just ignore them wah.
Bet inshalah we need total cleansing we cal it drain the swamp make somalia somali again

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"Conservative people back home who look down on Bantus come from a place of thinking they’re not nasaab." That is what I believe as well. Of course, they're shacab. Unfortunately, the founders of the country named the nation after an ethnic group. So there will be a need for them to make a distinction. Interestingly enough, back home Somali Bantu use Jar33rwayne as their group/clan name this can even be seen in government documents.

"In the context of Somali Bantus, the whole you’re not Somali at all is indeed a concept mostly pushed by western Somalis who are obsessed with identity politics." This falls flat because even back home people will make the distinction between Js and ethnics. Like I said I'm not familiar with how Xamaris gets down so maybe you guys are more liberal.

Also you're misusing the term "Identity Politics" Those Western Somalis have no real way of interacting with Somali politics and Js place in most of Somalia has already been cemented.
I am i xamar and this gurl diesnt know anything about xamar imo she just confused hybdrid girl infact she is isaaq she isnot even hawiye ask @Jungle he wil tel u she is isaaq who pretends to be hawiye

He’s a raging lunatic. No offense to the guy, but he’s over the top and genocidal and makes reer PL who aren’t used to Somali Bantus look miskeen. I’ll make excuses for Reer PL and SL but not a Xamari who sees them everywhere.

When u said somalis back hime look down on jar**r becos they are not nasab u are right but do u realy? Know what nasab means .
Someone whonl not nasab is someone whose origin arenot known what does tel u my friend that they are considered to be one of us . Saying they are not nasab its like diplomatic way of saying u arent somali
Not really since Somalis call Gabooye, Yibir, Madhibaan and Tuumal as seen as not being β€˜Nasab’ and Somalis know for a fact that they’re native. Maybe not so much the Yibir as some of them stupidly think they’re of Jewish origin. But the Madhibaan? Not only do they believe they’re native, they even believe they’re related to us nasab Somalis since they origin of their discrimination stems from them supposedly eating a β€˜dead’ carcass. The original story is that of three brothers and one was disgraced for eating something dead and disobeying their father. Yet Somalis say they’re not nasab but in the same breath acknowledge these Madhibaan and Gabooye are indeed our ethnic Somali brethren.

Western Abdi incels are absolutely disgusting. A Somali Bantu is more my brother/sister than those low IQ sociopathic individuals who are the bane of Somalis.

They attack because they’re racists who lack imaan. You can’t possibly defend this and then blame me for having morals.

It’s Western Abdis that make it into a identity argument. Back home it’s landheere vs Langaab. Somali Bantus are in fact even treated slightly better then ethnic Somalis like Madhibaan, Gabooye, Yibir and Tuumal.

The idea of saying Somali Bantus aren’t Somali at all is very much a Western phenomenon or those who’ve never seen them. You’re not going to get a Southerner with Bantus in their neighborhood treat them like foreigners. They might look down on them, which is incredibly terrible, but they’re not resorting to Western ideas of who is who since they’re also looking down on a Yibir who has lived in Somalia for thousands of years.

They see them as Somali. That’s a fact. They might look down on them the way they look down on Midgans but people back home aren’t obsessed with identity politics. For them it’s Landheere vs Langaab. As a resident and native of PL, you don’t get to dictate what the the Somalis who live with Bantus feel or see them as.

What other Somalis aren’t ready for isn’t my concern. You don’t live with them, but have a bit of xishood from your Lord instead of defending this B.S.

Look within and use the last day of Ramadan for Allah to cure the evil in your heart.

What exactly do you gain by insulting these guys?

Its strange that you start your comment with abusive language directed at granted a confused group, and then end it with advising someone to fear Allah.

Very strange, and hypocritical if I may add.

"Conservative people back home who look down on Bantus come from a place of thinking they’re not nasaab." That is what I believe as well. Of course, they're shacab. Unfortunately, the founders of the country named the nation after an ethnic group. So there will be a need for them to make a distinction. Interestingly enough, back home Somali Bantu use Jar33rwayne as their group/clan name this can even be seen in government documents.

"In the context of Somali Bantus, the whole you’re not Somali at all is indeed a concept mostly pushed by western Somalis who are obsessed with identity politics." This falls flat because even back home people will make the distinction between Js and ethnics. Like I said I'm not familiar with how Xamaris gets down so maybe you guys are more liberal.
I don’t mind the distinction. They’re their own ethnic group, but in the context of the west, when they’re the using word β€˜Somali’ like that young Niqaabi sister, she’s clearly using it to talk about her Somali national identity in which she shares the same language and culture. Going into her comment section to tell her she isn’t Somali is ridiculous and a form of bullying.
Also you're misusing the term "Identity Politics" Those Western Somalis have no real way of interacting with Somali politics and Js place in most of Somalia has already been cemented.
I’m not misusing it since a Somali back home 9/10 isn’t going to say they’re not Somali. They see them and live with them. Their disrespect comes from a place of tribal hierarchy. That’s my point.

Its strange that you start your comment with abusive language directed at granted a confused group, and then end it with advising someone to fear Allah.

She was telling me to fear Allah SWT in particular. It was quite strange although I indeed fear Allah SWT and dread the day of yaumul hisab like any sensible Muslim.

I’ll insult them because their behavior is disgusting. Some of them even use genocidal language. I’ll forever be disgusted with people like that. You seem to be sympathetic towards this behavior, because if you weren’t, you’d direct your points towards them and not me.

Western Abdi incels are absolutely disgusting. A Somali Bantu is more my brother/sister than those low IQ sociopathic individuals who are the bane of Somalis.

They attack because they’re racists who lack imaan. You can’t possibly defend this and then blame me for having morals.

It’s Western Abdis that make it into a identity argument. Back home it’s landheere vs Langaab. Somali Bantus are in fact even treated slightly better then ethnic Somalis like Madhibaan, Gabooye, Yibir and Tuumal.

The idea of saying Somali Bantus aren’t Somali at all is very much a Western phenomenon or those who’ve never seen them. You’re not going to get a Southerner with Bantus in their neighborhood treat them like foreigners. They might look down on them, which is incredibly terrible, but they’re not resorting to Western ideas of who is who since they’re also looking down on a Yibir who has lived in Somalia for thousands of years.

They see them as Somali. That’s a fact. They might look down on them the way they look down on Midgans but people back home aren’t obsessed with identity politics. For them it’s Landheere vs Langaab. As a resident and native of PL, you don’t get to dictate what the the Somalis who live with Bantus feel or see them as.

What other Somalis aren’t ready for isn’t my concern. You don’t live with them, but have a bit of xishood from your Lord instead of defending this B.S.

Look within and use the last day of Ramadan for Allah to cure the evil in your heart.
There are a good number of jweyne in PL especially in the major cities I’m not sure if your aware it’s not like how it was in the 80s or 70s anymore they are all over the country nowadays

I’ll insult them because their behavior is disgusting. Some of them even use genocidal language. I’ll forever be disgusted with people like that. You seem to be sympathetic towards this behavior, because if you weren’t, you’d direct your points towards them and not me.
You seem to take everything as an affront. Maybe you have some introspection to do, but hey it is your life.

She was telling me to fear Allah SWT in particular. It was quite strange although I indeed fear Allah SWT and dread the day of yaumul hisab like any sensible Muslim.
My issues with you wasn’t just this thread but others in which you went beyond the limits and even other posters piled on you.

Calling a spade a spade isn’t wrong. Looking down on a marginalized group is indeed disgusting and those on TikTok who mock the Madowweyn are indeed disgusting incels who use genocidal language.

Being evil towards others is always going to evoke a lot from me. I have no softness to those types.

FYI: I’m not saying you’re like that. So my general comments isn’t about you.

I’m not misusing it since a Somali back home 9/10 isn’t going to say they’re not Somali. They see them and live with them. Their disrespect comes from a place of tribal hierarchy. That’s my point.
Well, that's where I disagree. It seems we're at an impasse so there is nothing else to talk about with you. If believe that the average Somali will look at a J and say their Somali then I honestly have no words.

My issues with you wasn’t just this thread but others in which you went beyond the limits and even other posters piled on you.

Calling a spade a spade isn’t wrong. Looking down on a marginalized group is indeed disgusting and those on TikTok who mock the Madowweyn are indeed disgusting incels who use genocidal language.

Being evil towards others is always going to evoke a lot from me. I have no softness to those types.

Lol "disgusting incels".

You seriously think you are helping anything with your behaviour?

What did I say? Could you give me an example?

Well, that's where I disagree. It seems we're at an impasse so there is nothing else to talk about with you. If believe that the average Somali will look at a J and say their Somali then I honestly have no words.
Let’s agree to disagree. The average Somali
Who knows about the Madowweyne Qabil isn’t going to see them as the same as a foreign Bantu. That’s facts. Unfortunately, some of them see them as worse. There is this famous story about a Somali family being okay with their daughter marrying an AA, but once they found out he was Somali Bantu, they thought it was worse. The same way a lot of ignorant Somali families would much rather their daughter marry an ajnabi over a Gabooye, despite the Gabooye being Somali and even an ethnic Somali.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts