Noble Somali Bantu niqabi queen gets bullied by lamagoodle incel

Stop argueing with this woman šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚.
I wil.never see jar*r as somali she can put in between her legs for jar**r if she wants she is free
download (5).jpg

Bro go to the somali version of tiktok pple wil say jar**r caqli lix saac walhi ut ten times worse than dispora kids. U have no idea how pple insult jar**r imo
Thinking theyā€™re better than them when they live in Somalia is the funniest thing ever

Somali bantus are Somali nationals like reer hamar, barawas, etc..
Anyone who hates them is not being a true Muslim.
cad cads are loved by diaspora Somalis.. majority of the little beauty propaganda collages they make on the clock app includes them. Somali Bantus are the only ones who are truly hated

I know they say that, but go to Somali TikTok and see what they also say about each otherā€™s ethnic Somalis due to qabil. At one point they kept on talking about Hawiyes and their donkeys and the list goes on or Idoor Isaaqs.

Hardly anyone back home in Xamar will say point blank that Somali Bantus despite being looked down upon arenā€™t Somali. Somalis back home arenā€™t obessed with identity politics like those from the West.

Your hatred of them is getting to the point that they might be the reason why you might go to hell if you donā€™t make tawba. Do not let the slander of a group be the reason why you loose your akhira. Only Allah knows all of our destinations but fear the hell fire because the way you talk isnā€™t the way a moral Muslim who believes in Jannah and Jahanam talks.
ā€œDonā€™t let the slander of a group be the reason why you loose your akhiraā€ is something you say here but you literally did the same thing by saying
Like I said, this is due to dumb low IQ Abdis from the West wagging their tongues.
You isolate yourself from the responsibility of being part of the supposed group that attacks Somali Bantuā€™s by using gender then proceed to admonish said group. Iā€™d tell you to take your own advice and be careful of the way you use your own tounge before judging a massive group of people youā€™ve isolated for slander.

How do you know theyā€™re all Somali males from the west? How do you know the real gender ratios? How do you know if theyā€™re not Somalis from the homeland? Thereā€™s a good amount of people from there that are educated enough to write in English, how do you know theyā€™re not trolls that arenā€™t even Somali? On top of that you said that the offenders are likely from SL and PL
You have these silly kids from PL or SL or other regions telling Bantus theyā€™re not sOmALi when real Banadiris would never and tbh older Somalis from different regions who lived in Xamar who grew up seeing Bantus wouldnā€™t say this as well.
Youā€™re even going as far as to only accuse certain populations of Somalis without any real evidence, if this isnā€™t slander sister than I donā€™t know what is. Take your own advice sister.

Trending