Noble Somali Bantu niqabi queen gets bullied by lamagoodle incel

Lol "disgusting incels".

You seriously think you are helping anything with your behaviour?

Don’t waste my time. Just say it how it is. You’re sympathetic towards them.

You’re tolerant of certain behaviors which is why you have more energy for me being disgusted with racists over the actual racists.

You’re a hypocrite as well. If I was calling a cadaan racist disgusting for being racist towards Somalis, you wouldn’t bat an eyelid, but when it’s young jobless Somali boys being racist towards a miskeen Niqabi Muslim sister, you want to ride out and defend them.

Now I see your true colors.

Don’t waste my time. Just say it how it is. You’re sympathetic towards them.

You’re tolerant of certain behaviors which is why you have more energy for me being disgusted with racists over the actual racists.

You’re a hypocrite as well. If I was calling cadaan racists disgusting for being racist towards Somalis, you wouldn’t bat an eyelid, but when it’s young jobless Somali boys being racist towards a miskeen Niqabi Muslim sister, you want to ride out and defend them.

Now I see your true colors.

Sis you need help.

Sis you need help.
Yes of course you’ll say I need help, since you can’t come up with a logical counter argument.

You pick and chose. If I called an cadaan racist disgusting for being racist towards Somalis or a Muslima, would you start an argument and say I was being a hypocrite?

I want to know how consistent you are with your logic.

You can’t, hence why you think I need help, but not the racists who are racist towards Somali Bantus.

I see where your morals are.

What did I say? Could you give me an example?
I’ll find the thread. I remember it was about Somali Bantus and everyone was getting mad at you. I didn’t bother getting involved. It was the PinkyandBrain thread about deporting Bantus unless I’m confusing you with someone else?

I’ll find the thread. I remember it was about Somali Bantus and everyone was getting mad at you. I didn’t bother getting involved. It was the PinkyandBrain thread about deporting Bantus unless I’m confusing you with someone else?
Lmao I remember that. Are you saying I went beyond the limit of what by the way?

There are a good number of jweyne in PL especially in the major cities I’m not sure if your aware it’s not like how it was in the 80s or 70s anymore they are all over the country nowadays
Yes, but many of us are diaspora whose families left in the 80s and 90s. A lot of the views of diaspora children comes from families. Imagine a Western PL and SL kid who is not only seeing Somali Bantus for the first time but even their family aren’t used to them? The racists amongst them are gonna to push back and be nope, these people are unrecognizable.

Lmao I remember that. Are you saying I want beyond the limit of what by the way?
I remember you getting really downvoted and saying certain stuff that irritated the posters here which is a feat by itself since a lot of posters here are also raging racists lol.

I remember you getting really downvoted and saying certain stuff that irritated the posters here which is a feat by itself since a lot of posters here are also raging racists lol.
Well if you look back at the thread the crux of my argument was that the woman was not ethnically Somali. Why was this important to point out? Because the sleazy TikTok was trying to stoke Arab Somali hatred by claiming that the woman being refused service was Somali. What's funny is I even condemned the arab lady only for an Arabic-speaking user to translate the reason she was refused service was because she was trying to budge the queue.

Last edited:
Well if you look back at the thread the crux of my argument was that the woman was not ethnically Somali. Why was this important to point out? Because the sleazy TikTok was trying to stoke Arab Somali hatred by claiming that the woman being refused service was Somali. What's funny is I even condemned the arab lady only for an Arabic-speaking speaking user to translate the reason she was refused service was because she was trying to budge the queue.
oh okay. You need to understand from an outsider perspective that looks a bit mad Walahi.

Many such cases people who cling to feelings punish others for critically thinking.
Not really, because why did you in that exact moment feel the need to differentiate? Do you honestly think a racist Arab wouldn’t have been racist to an ethnic Somali hooyo who is just as dark but with a thinner nose lol?

Can you not see the logic of others and why it was rather distasteful? Also, that Somali Bantu hooyo might not be ethnic but she’s Somali and being racist towards here shouldn’t be seen as acceptable by any of us.

Not really, because why did you in that exact moment feel the need to differentiate? Do you honestly think a racist Arab wouldn’t have been racist to an ethnic Somali hooyo who is just as dark but with a thinner nose lol?

Can you not see the logic of others and why it was rather distasteful? Also, that Somali Bantu hooyo might not be ethnic but she’s Somali and being racist towards here shouldn’t be seen as acceptable by any of us.
I'm doubtful of that being the case. You've already got it in your head that Bantus and Somalis are in the same group. I don't ascribe to that way of thinking so were just never gonna think the same.

I'm doubtful of that being the case. You've already got it in your head that Bantus and Somalis are in the same group. I don't ascribe to that way of thinking so were just never gonna think the same.
So you think a racist Arab will spare a Somali hooyo who shares the same skin color as a Bantu but different features? You do know that racist Khaleejis are just as racist if not more to Pakistanis, Indians ect as well?

So you think a racist Arab will spare a Somali hooyo who shares the same skin color as a Bantu but different features? You do know that racist Khaleejis are just as racist if not more to Pakistanis, Indians ect as well?
What in a racist mind is hard to predict. I will admit that racism could happen to Somalis. Why did the tiktoker claim that the Bantu was a Somali though? That was what I took issue with it was disingenuous.

Anyways what's your point? Arabs are sometimes racist therefore I should hate them and be butt hurt? That's a lot of people to hold a grudge against.

What in a racist mind is hard to predict. I will admit that racism could happen to Somalis. Why did the tiktoker claim that the Bantu was a Somali though? That was what I took issue with it was disingenuous.

Anyways what's your point? Arabs are sometimes racist therefore I should hate them and be butt hurt? That's a lot of people to hold a grudge against.
Stop argueing with this woman 😂😂.
I wil.never see jar*r as somali she can put in between her legs for jar**r if she wants she is free

Stop argueing with this woman 😂😂.
I wil.never see jar*r as somali she can put in between her legs for jar**r if she wants she is free
You’re mentally unstable Authobillah. What a cursed individual. I’m married warya. No respect whatsoever. Where and how were you raised to talk in this vulgar manner?

Do you pray? Fast? I’m confused as to how someone who does any of that even thinks and talks the way you do.

You’re mentally unstable Authobillah. What a cursed individual. I’m married warya. No respect whatsoever. Where and how were you raised to talk in this vulgar manner?

Do you pray? Fast? I’m confused as to how someone who does any of that even thinks and talks the way you do.
Y
Ooh i didnt know u were maried. How can i even know through waxyi

Also let me gues now i understand why udefend jar**r is u husbnad hybrid or mixed with Madow is he african american now i understnad walhi why u are angry hmmmmmm.

Y
Ooh i didnt know u were maried. How can i even know through waxyi

Also let me gues now i understand why udefend jar**r is u husbnad hybrid or mixed with Madow is he african american now i understnad walhi why u are angry hmmmmmm.
So let’s get this straight. If you’re against racism and have morals that means you must be married to one of them?

Understand that I was raised with akhlaaq and talking this type of way isn’t acceptable in my household. Both my parents are ethnic Somalis and so is my partner. None of them would ever agree with the filth coming out of your mouths, especially during Ramadan.