Noble Somali Bantu niqabi queen gets bullied by lamagoodle incel

“Don’t let the slander of a group be the reason why you loose your akhira” is something you say here but you literally did the same thing by saying
Somali Bantus who haven’t insulted anyone are innocent. To compare them to a small group of racists is laughable. Truly is.

You isolate yourself from the responsibility of being part of the supposed group that attacks Somali Bantu’s by using gender then proceed to admonish said group. I’d tell you to take your own advice and be careful of the way you use your own tounge before judging a massive group of people you’ve isolated for slander.
Massive group? Do you know how to read? Did I say all Somali men/boys or did I say the low IQ racists amongst them?
How do you know they’re all Somali males from the west? How do you know the real gender ratios? How do you know if they’re not Somalis from the homeland? There’s a good amount of people from there that are educated enough to write in English, how do you know they’re not trolls that aren’t even Somali? On top of that you said that the offenders are likely from SL and PL

You’re even going as far as to only accuse certain populations of Somalis without any real evidence, if this isn’t slander sister than I don’t know what is. Take your own advice sister.
That group I was insulting was the Low IQ Abdis that insult Somali Bantus.

I’ll insult them for their disrespectful behavior.

I’ll ask you a question to see how consistent you are:

If I was to insult low IQ cadaan racists for being racist towards let’s say Somalis, would you lecture me? Would you say, how dare you insult these racists?

You wouldn’t.

The reason why you have smoke for me and not for the horrendous boys who hate on their fellow Muslims is because you lowkey sympathetic towards them.

Those boys don’t represent Somali men/boys. That represent a racist subsection and I’ll always have issues with racists.

Anyways, Eid Mubarak. I wish you used your energy to defend the innocent rather than the racists. I find your whole point hypocritical since next time I want to see you ride out for the ajnabi racists who insult Somalis since we have to be respectful even towards the horrid racists according to you.

Last edited:
@Abdirazaq

I forgot to add. I find your input to a be a joke. Where is your paragraph when a poster here was using genocidal language and even vulgarly accused me of wanting to take a Bantu *****.

This is the issue with your types who are lowkey sympathetic towards degenerate behavior. You’ll attack the person who is rightfully disgusted but be harsh towards the person opposing it.

You can’t even be consistent with your talking points because you’ll hypocritically let it slide if I insulted individuals that insulted you and other Somalis, but if someone insults Somali Bantus, you want to ride out for them.

That says a lot about you.

I know they say that, but go to Somali TikTok and see what they also say about each other’s ethnic Somalis due to qabil. At one point they kept on talking about Hawiyes and their donkeys and the list goes on or Idoor Isaaqs.

Hardly anyone back home in Xamar will say point blank that Somali Bantus despite being looked down upon aren’t Somali. Somalis back home aren’t obessed with identity politics like those from the West.

Your hatred of them is getting to the point that they might be the reason why you might go to hell if you don’t make tawba. Do not let the slander of a group be the reason why you loose your akhira. Only Allah knows all of our destinations but fear the hell fire because the way you talk isn’t the way a moral Muslim who believes in Jannah and Jahanam talks.
“Don’t let the slander of a group be the reason why you loose your akhira” is something you say here but you literally did the same thing by saying
Like I said, this is due to dumb low IQ Abdis from the West wagging their tongues.
You isolate yourself from the responsibility of being part of the supposed group that attacks Somali Bantu’s by using gender then proceed to admonish said group. I’d tell you to take your own advice and be careful of the way you use your own tounge before judging a massive group of people you’ve isolated for slander.

How do you know they’re all Somali males from the west? How do you know the real gender ratios? How do you know if they’re not Somalis from the homeland? There’s a good amount of people from there that are educated enough to write in English, how do you know they’re not trolls that aren’t even Somali? On top of that you said that the offenders are likely from SL and PL
You have these silly kids from PL or SL or other regions telling Bantus they’re not sOmALi when real Banadiris would never and tbh older Somalis from different regions who lived in Xamar who grew up seeing Bantus wouldn’t say this as well.
You’re even going as far as to only accuse certain populations of Somalis without any real evidence, if this isn’t slander sister than I don’t know what is. Take your own advice sister.
Somali Bantus who haven’t insulted anyone are innocent. To compare them to a small group of racists is laughable. Truly is.

Massive group? Do you know how to read? Did I say all Somali men/boys or did I say the low IQ racists amongst them?

That group I was insulting was the Low IQ Abdis that insult Somali Bantus.

I’ll insult them for their disrespectful behavior.

I’ll ask you a question to see how consistent you are:

If I was to insult low IQ cadaan racists for being racist towards let’s say Somalis, would you lecture me? Would you say, how dare you insult these racists?

You wouldn’t.

The reason why you have smoke for me and not for the horrendous boys who hate on their fellow Muslims is because you lowkey sympathetic towards them.

Those boys don’t represent Somali men/boys. That represent a racist subsection and I’ll always have issues with racists.

Anyways, Eid Mubarak. I wish you used your energy to defend the innocent rather than the racists. I find your whole point hypocritical since next time I want to see you ride out for the ajnabi racists who insult Somalis since we have to be respectful even towards the horrid racists according to you.
this is obfuscation of the highest order, why are you singling out Somali males from the west? Why don’t you have smoke for other groups, you’re clearly trying to paint a certain picture that only certain groups are doing things like this and you specify immutible traits with that group. Also now you’re trying to paint me a certain way cause I didn’t admonish people who pick on Somali Bantu’s, obviously no one should slander Somali Bantu’s that’s a given, but I wasn’t the person who picked a certain gender, place of origin (western) and say that these people are the culprits did I? I’m not arrogant enough to make such statements.

Again I say take your own advice and look into your own actions and your biases before you accuse other people of what you’re guilty of yourself.

Because I’ve been on this forum for years and online it’s usually the Dark NN types. Dark NN are mostly young, Somali and Western. Knowing you, you’ll argue with that even though that is something is known. You’re the type to waste people’s time for simply saying the sky is blue.

It isn’t since I never said all are. I’m reprimanding the minority who are doing this. Slander is saying that All Western Somalis are doing XYZ. I never said that.
this is obfuscation of the highest order, why are you singling out Somali males from the west? Why don’t you have smoke for other groups,
Because the topic at hand is Somalis being racist towards Somali Bantus and the girl was being abused by a minority Young Western Somali boys. Are we meant to lie and say that wasn’t the case
you’re clearly trying to paint a certain picture that only certain groups are doing things like this and you specify immutible traits with that group.
In the specific case of that sister and the others it was indeed a minority of Western Abdis. So what do you want me to say?
Also now you’re trying to paint me a certain way cause I didn’t admonish people who pick on Somali Bantu’s, obviously no one should slander Somali Bantu’s that’s a given, but I wasn’t the person who picked a certain gender, place of origin (western) and say that these people are the culprits did I? I’m not arrogant enough to make such statements.
You have serious issues with reading. Did I say it was all Somali boys or was I pointing at the fact that many of the racist comments were coming from a minority of Somali boys from the West?

If I was to make a comment about white right wing racists making comments about Somalis, does that mean I’m talking about ALL white people?

It’s clear to see that you argue for the sake of it and instead of going after the posters who indeed insult ALL Somali Bantus, you’re coming after someone who is only talking about the culprits who are unfortunately young, male and Western albeit a minority.

Come for me the day I say that ALL Somali men are doing XYZ. But now, respectfully learn how to comprehend.

@Abdirazaq

Your comments are incredibly hypocritical and misguided.

With your thinking, if someone was to point out that some white racists are attacking Muslims online, you’d probably be the simpleton who’d say ‘How do you know they’re white? Why are you talking about the fact that they’re XYZ?

You completely ignored this analogy because the fact of the matter is, you know there is no logical consistency to your thought process. You simply don’t want people pointing out the truth.

If I was to point out a social ill that might be done by a minority of Somali women such as being overly sympathetic towards the trans community for instance, you wouldn’t be attacking me. But because I’m talking about a subsection you’re sympathetic towards, that’s why you want to censure me.

I can’t stand illogical inconsistencies. Learn to be consistent and believe me, I’m the type to later on hold you to that standard in other threads. I’ll @ you and highlight your hypocrisy.

Because the topic at hand is Somalis being racist towards Somali Bantus and the girl was being abused by a minority Young Western Somali boys. Are we meant to lie and say that wasn’t the case
this is the crux of the argument why do you reckon that this is the case when it comes to that girl being abused? What gave you the confidence to make this statement? Do you not fear Allah?

On the day of judgement when you have to answer to Allah for all your actions, how are you going to explain that your assumptions about those people who were being slanderous to that women We’re all or most notably western Somalis when that assumption could be totally wrong? Answer me that. Have to humility towards what you DON’T know sister.

this is the crux of the argument why do you reckon that this is the case when it comes to that girl being abused? What gave you the confidence to make this statement? Do you not fear Allah?
Those that are being abusive towards her online tend to be the dark NN types. What is hard for you to understand? I don’t deny that all Somalis of all groups can be racist towards Somali Bantus, but I’m talking about a particular group who are trolling Somali Bantus saying they’re not Somali and they tend to be of that group. Majority are indeed that.

Why do you want me to deny reality so that you can act all self-righteous? Your point is stupid and I won’t accept it.

I never said that all Somali men are doing XYZ. Unless I said that, it isn’t slander so get a life!

Those that are being abusive towards her online tend to be the dark NN types. What is hard for you to understand? I don’t deny that all Somalis of all groups can be racist towards Somali Bantus, but I’m talking about a particular group who are trolling Somali Bantus saying they’re not Somali and they tend to be of that group. Majority are indeed that.

Why do you want me to deny reality so that you can act all self-righteous? Your point is stupid and I won’t accept it.

I never said that all Somali men are doing XYZ. Unless I said that, it isn’t slander so get a life!
Again you’re making assumptions based on a foundation that’s not concrete, are you going to risk your akhira for that?

I’m not saying you’re definitely wrong, I’m saying you’re making assumptions and stating them as fact which is way over your ability to know when it comes to the truth, have some humility sister and take your own advice.

Why do somalis have hard time being civil during discussions?
You guys should either bee agreeing or disagreeing, there's no need for insults and personal attacks.

cad cads are loved by diaspora Somalis.. majority of the little beauty propaganda collages they make on the clock app includes them. Somali Bantus are the only ones who are truly hated
while i don't disagree with this, I do think bantus have it slightly better than madhibans. Those guys are truly the most ostracized and it isn't even close. With that said, it isn't a competition and no group should be hated or excluded. Cad cad, ethnic Somalis and Bantus are all equal in my book and deserve the same Allah given rights.

Part of the reason why our country can't stabilize and prosper is because of this.

while i don't disagree with this, I do think bantus have it slightly better than madhibans. Those guys are truly the most ostracized and it isn't even close. With that said, it isn't a competition and no group should be hated or excluded. Cad cad, ethnic Somalis and Bantus are all equal in my book and deserve the same Allah given rights.

Part of the reason why our country can't stabilize and prosper is because of this.
Not true, madhibans can easily blend it with us if they lie about their tribe. The same can’t be said about Bantus who are ostracized and looked down on.. I never said it was a competition I pointed out how one minority group has an advantage over the other

Not true, madhibans can easily blend it with us if they lie about their tribe. The same can’t be said about Bantus who are ostracized and looked down on.. I never said it was a competition I pointed out how one minority group has an advantage over the other
I think one barometer we can use to decide this is marriage. you're more likely to see somali bantu and ethnic somali marriage than ethnic somalis marrying madhibaan. Just my experience living in the U.S for 20 years.

My sister u are totaly wrong madhibaan are not stand alone clans here in xamar or in the south they incoperated part of hawiye murisade abgaal and hg have all madhibaan amongst them they cary the clan name as wel even though everyone knows they are madhibaan. In murusades we have madhiban part of almost every sub clans as chief elders walhi. My sub clan habar idinle we have madhibaan elder they are part of leadership same aplys to ceyr of hg they have madhiban elders among their leadership also abgaal have that too.
For example madhibaan among murusade elders they are treated as equal and have all the respect imo.
They pay qaraan also. For example if murisade madhiban lils someone we to pay qaraan for them wah. Also madhibaan presents us in politics walhi yes i am not kiding even way before 1990 we had madhiban amongst us represents us in politics they are treated as equal kkkk i am just shocked for u to think bantus have it beter than madhiban show me anywhere where bantus represents hawiyes or encoperated part of hawiye clan stracture its none existence walhi.

Kkk watch this video its gaboye man talks about from 50 minute mark go there and ownwards and see how he talks about murusade dawuud (abgaal)
When he says habar idinle and abakar those are two subclans of murusade . Also he said it started lixdemeeyda(60s) when murusade encoperated gaboye was 1960 after indepednece they became aleders within murusade clan kkkk that is when bantus were just recently freed slavery by the italians amd most pple viewed them as subhumans wah.

I dont like seen these pple at all cal me racist if u want every time i see them outside specialy at constraction site my eye hurts aint kiding i dont tel them anything but i dont even like talking ior engaging with them i just ignore them wah.
Bet inshalah we need total cleansing we cal it drain the swamp make somalia somali again
Full Somalis can look fairly Madow. Do you think less of Abwaan Gaariye?
5B1FB412-E834-4427-AB11-48242D809C7C.jpeg
In case you didn’t know, he is Isaaq. If not, relax with the racism. :whoa: