Noble-Cushite's farewell

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re still saying half breed and I’ll say it again half breedkaga wasssssss. You’re going to be missed though :yloezpe::yloezpe:. Good luck to you brada :it0tdo8:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
goodbye cushitic you were one of the good ones always liking my comments you will be missed honestly :yloezpe::yloezpe:

Cush goodbye bro....we have lost a valuable soldier in the battle between good and bad in here. Hopefully this is a stragety to fool our enemies while you attack them from behind. But spare @AussieHustler when you done with them as respect for his early life as macalin dugsi. Good luck bro and god bless

Cush goodbye bro....we have lost a valuable soldier in the battle between good and bad in here. Hopefully this is a stragety to fool our enemies while you attack them from behind. But spare @AussieHustler when you done with them as respect for his early life as macalin dugsi. Good luck bro and god bless
Thank you for the kind words sxhb, Good luck to you too.

I never knew @AussieHustler was Macalin interesting sad that I just learned when I am leaving the site.

Aussie’s one of my favorite users, for sure, and a lot better person than I am. He lives in the devil’s underbelly.

@VixR

Likewise mate, I admire your thinking and expressing it without fear or favour. Consider starting a cyber school for Somali girls to be honest to themselves. Your individualistic mindset has to be commended. Mind you the devil is misunderstood and is only hated by those who were told to hate and at the same-time commit heinous acts that makes the devil sick. I do act as a devil's advocate for those who aren't here and can't defend themselves. It's who I'm. @Knowles dumped me. I'm going through tough times. I will survive.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@VixR

Likewise mate, I admire your thinking and expressing it without fear or favour. Consider starting a cyber school for Somali girls to be honest to themselves. Your individualistic mindset has to be commended. Mind you the devil is misunderstood and is only hated by those who were told to hate and at the same-time commit heinous acts that makes the devil sick. I do act as a devil's advocate for those who aren't here and can't defend themselves. It's who I'm. @Knowles dumped me. I'm going through tough times. I will survive.

*Passes over her handkerchief*.

It's ok to cry.:dabcasar:

I'm also without bae. We parted ways.
I'm auditioning for tryouts, now. :gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending