Noble-Cushite's farewell

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy-downsized.gif
@Jake from State Farm and his name is khalid...

Shout *Khaaaliddd* when at the mosque, and a 6ft tall guy will appear out of the blue:siilaanyolaugh:

VixR

Veritas
I think you’re literally the only one who improved from time spent here. Am I insane? I feel like you were alt-right, but now you’re more nuanced.

Best of luck.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I think you’re literally the only one who improved from time spent here. Am I insane? I feel like you were alt-right, but now you’re more nuanced.

Best of luck.
Dude wasn’t alt right.

I exposed his ass

Nigga live in San Diego.

Ain’t no racist niggas in San Diego. You can go to east daygo and see somali youth at the parks hooping and having a a fun time with other non Somalis.

He just tried to troll.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
High youth Somalis are just a lost cause wallahi

Cause the parents already passed down their superiority complex to their children.

People legit don’t know the actual name of the madhibaan.

Sad just sad
Brah midgaan and madihiban sound the same. I've heard midgaan more than a the 2nd one which ive never heard my bad i didnt now it was offensive. I don't have a superiority complex though since I don't know it's an offensive word.
Sorry

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
High youth Somalis are just a lost cause wallahi

Cause the parents already passed down their superiority complex to their children.

People legit don’t know the actual name of the madhibaan.

Sad just sad
What if they didn't hear such word?

To be ignorant of something doesn't mean they're bad, or got superiority complex...

It's better to not generalize,

For my case, I knew both words... just researched the one that's allowed or is non derogatory.. and got it on my own research

There are still some somalis who don't know the difference... for some their ^parents^ are to be blamed, while other not to be blamed..

For @Blade1 , she didn't know.. it doesn't mean she got some superior like complex.

Thanks for your time.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
By the way if your wondering no I am not a racist, nor do I hold xenophobic or hateful attitudes towards other races. In real life not this character or persona I have created I hold moderate views and lean to the left most of the times. I don't believe Somalis are superior or better than other races nor do I believe in any race being inferior. Also I do not share, believe, or condone any acts of Human rights violation, discrimination, or racism.
You got doxxed and this is damage control isn't it?
:ulyin:

You got doxxed and this is damage control isn't it?
:ulyin:
Nah sxhb I am thinking about my future thats all lol I cant have this account be derailing my Block chain developer career before it happens lol.

Anyways you were one of the funny member sxb enjoyed your sense of humor

Status
Not open for further replies.