Noble-Cushite's farewell

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Hopefully today or this weekend will be my last time I will be on this website, I have decided I want to focus more on getting productive in life. Also other side projects and school of course, it was great contributing to this forum meeting Somalis from all over the world, with different beliefs, and mindsets. Also not to mention some of the weird humor I have found on here.

Coming into this site I an okay opinion of Somalis now leaving I think my opinion of Somalis has become more positive and view you all with utmost respect.

Through it all There were so many, funny moment for me from joining the site, to participating in the gender war threads, to forming the Alt-Right Somali movement group on here, and seeing its downfall at the hands of moderators like @sigmund, @Apollo, and @AussieHustler. To contributing to rise of #AbdiExit only to later regret and be crucified by my former colleagues(I wonder if most #AbdiExiter are mad me still for being a simp and a white-knight).
I forgot to mention the debates, very insightful and engaging some of them were others were frustrating sadly.

Before I had an incel mindset towards Xalimoos I thought they were all unreasonable and hated somali men with passion. I am happy to say most of the Xalimoos I have met on here, were very engaging and nice wallahi some of them do have interesting ideas and thoughts. Most I would say are level headed and smart about issues pertaining towards somali people. So kudos to the SomaliSpot for changing my viewpoints and ideas on a lot of things Somali related.

By the way if your wondering no I am not a racist, nor do I hold xenophobic or hateful attitudes towards other races. In real life not this character or persona I have created I hold moderate views and lean to the left most of the times. I don't believe Somalis are superior or better than other races nor do I believe in any race being inferior. Also I do not share, believe, or condone any acts of Human rights violation, discrimination, or racism.

It was nice meeting and sharing good times with you all.

Sincerely, this Somali Nationalist wannabe.

P.S @Lamiis I hope you can forgive me for the hurtful things I have said to you and no your not a half-breed you are technically Somali Scientifically speaking but not Somali Traditionally . Also to anyone else who I have insulted or hurted please forgive me and excuse my dumb childish behavior.

So Hopefully today or this weekend will be my last time I will be on this website, I have decided I want to focus more on getting productive in life. Also other side projects and school of course, it was great contributing to this forum meeting Somalis from all over the world, with different beliefs, and mindsets. Also not to mention some of the weird humor I have found on here.

Coming into this site I an okay opinion of Somalis now leaving I think my opinion of Somalis has become more positive and view you all with utmost respect.

Through it all There were so many, funny moment for me from joining the site, to participating in the gender war threads, to forming the Alt-Right Somali movement group on here, and seeing its downfall at the hands of moderators like @sigmund, @Apollo, and @AussieHustler. To contributing to rise of #AbdiExit only to later regret and be crucified by my former colleagues(I wonder if most #AbdiExiter are mad me still for being a simp and a white-knight).
I forgot to mention the debates, very insightful and engaging some of them were others were frustrating sadly.

Before I had an incel mindset towards Xalimoos I thought they were all unreasonable and hated somali men with passion. I am happy to say most of the Xalimoos I have met on here, were very engaging and nice wallahi some of them do have interesting ideas and thoughts. Most I would say are level headed and smart about issues pertaining towards somali people. So kudos to the SomaliSpot for changing my viewpoints and ideas on a lot of things Somali related.

By the way if your wondering no I am not a racist, nor do I hold xenophobic or hateful attitudes towards other races. In real life not this character or persona I have created I hold moderate views and lean to the left most of the times. I don't believe Somalis are superior or better than other races nor do I believe in any race being inferior. Also I do not share, believe, or condone any acts of Human rights violation, discrimination, or racism.

P.S @Lamiis I hope you can forgive me for the hurtful things I have said to you and no your not a half-breed you are technically Somali Scientifically speaking but not Somali Traditionally . Also to anyone else who I have insulted or hurted please forgive me and excuse my dumb childish behavior.
My dude, it was nice knowing your character for a brief moment. Now go out to the real world and make an impact.
See you around sxb.:denzelnigga:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Noble

Me and U have known each other since 2000's. YOU ARE NOT GOING ANY WHERE. But i support your short brief Winter break. I think.

Noble

Me and U have known each other since 2000's. YOU ARE NOT GOING ANY WHERE. But i support your short brief Winter break. I think.
Aunty Basra you know me too well, Who knows I might be back next month but these 12 books I have bought need to be read. So I need a place to hibernate and read these insightful books, but I am really deleting this account.

You'll be back, eventually. :sass2:
giphy-tumblr.gif

Waryaa Noble

I never respond to these goodbye threads and I made an exception to yours because you have a great potential to succeed as an individual. Don't worry about Somalis, they will only bring you down with their "I know everything attitude and fake pride", build your life to the best of your ability and if you succeed, many will follow your footsteps and become a role model to others. Remember, success is not always getting a degree or becoming rich, if you've skills that entails you a good paying job and have a successful family life then you are a success. Ciao.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
They killed a lot of family member but I'm cool with other hawiye just not them.

I understand that walaal, they killed your clan, but yours also killled there’s. It’ll just go on forever.

Stop with the qabyalaad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts