Noble-Cushite's farewell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I am sorry for not finishing those 12 labor of quest hunno I had exams I wish I could complete them I had so many creative post and jokes. I wanted to include, in those quest sorry hunno Abaayo maanto I have failed you again sensei sophisticate

You have not failed, kiddo. You have other responsibilities which take precedence. Offline labours. You seem very good natured with a high creative aptitude, I wish the best for you. Feel free to keep in touch. :samwelcome:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
So Hopefully today or this weekend will be my last time I will be on this website, I have decided I want to focus more on getting productive in life. Also other side projects and school of course, it was great contributing to this forum meeting Somalis from all over the world, with different beliefs, and mindsets. Also not to mention some of the weird humor I have found on here.

Coming into this site I an okay opinion of Somalis now leaving I think my opinion of Somalis has become more positive and view you all with utmost respect.

Through it all There were so many, funny moment for me from joining the site, to participating in the gender war threads, to forming the Alt-Right Somali movement group on here, and seeing its downfall at the hands of moderators like @sigmund, @Apollo, and @AussieHustler. To contributing to rise of #AbdiExit only to later regret and be crucified by my former colleagues(I wonder if most #AbdiExiter are mad me still for being a simp and a white-knight).
I forgot to mention the debates, very insightful and engaging some of them were others were frustrating sadly.

Before I had an incel mindset towards Xalimoos I thought they were all unreasonable and hated somali men with passion. I am happy to say most of the Xalimoos I have met on here, were very engaging and nice wallahi some of them do have interesting ideas and thoughts. Most I would say are level headed and smart about issues pertaining towards somali people. So kudos to the SomaliSpot for changing my viewpoints and ideas on a lot of things Somali related.

By the way if your wondering no I am not a racist, nor do I hold xenophobic or hateful attitudes towards other races. In real life not this character or persona I have created I hold moderate views and lean to the left most of the times. I don't believe Somalis are superior or better than other races nor do I believe in any race being inferior. Also I do not share, believe, or condone any acts of Human rights violation, discrimination, or racism.

It was nice meeting and sharing good times with you all.

Sincerely, this Somali Nationalist wannabe.

P.S @Lamiis I hope you can forgive me for the hurtful things I have said to you and no your not a half-breed you are technically Somali Scientifically speaking but not Somali Traditionally . Also to anyone else who I have insulted or hurted please forgive me and excuse my dumb childish behavior.

It was pleasure to know you as an individual... You've been a great person.

Maybe it's time for you to hustle and study a lot. Wish you all the best, ma nigga:salute:

200w (1).gif
:qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
yeah broski
:mjcry: I'll share the same feelings when I'm at there... right now, I'm in like C college... kinda like prep to college

I'm living lifeee right now... not working but only studies... under 18 advantages.

gonna be working soon tho... Maybe part time jobs. Ya feel me:mjpls:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@Noble-Cushite Why don't you log off the site temporarily? Till you finish hustling, studying.. then you could come back, instead of deleting your account?:ohhh:

Or you addicted to this site?:mjohreally::mjlaugh: damn!

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I'm a madihiban a minority clan my clan is looked down on how could we kill them. They raped pilliged and killed.
Say wallahi I've never met one before in real life isn't that odd sometimes it feels like they're a fake group.

Btw see ya dude I remember when you first came :it0tdo8:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
So Hopefully today or this weekend will be my last time I will be on this website, I have decided I want to focus more on getting productive in life. Also other side projects and school of course, it was great contributing to this forum meeting Somalis from all over the world, with different beliefs, and mindsets. Also not to mention some of the weird humor I have found on here.

Coming into this site I an okay opinion of Somalis now leaving I think my opinion of Somalis has become more positive and view you all with utmost respect.

Through it all There were so many, funny moment for me from joining the site, to participating in the gender war threads, to forming the Alt-Right Somali movement group on here, and seeing its downfall at the hands of moderators like @sigmund, @Apollo, and @AussieHustler. To contributing to rise of #AbdiExit only to later regret and be crucified by my former colleagues(I wonder if most #AbdiExiter are mad me still for being a simp and a white-knight).
I forgot to mention the debates, very insightful and engaging some of them were others were frustrating sadly.

Before I had an incel mindset towards Xalimoos I thought they were all unreasonable and hated somali men with passion. I am happy to say most of the Xalimoos I have met on here, were very engaging and nice wallahi some of them do have interesting ideas and thoughts. Most I would say are level headed and smart about issues pertaining towards somali people. So kudos to the SomaliSpot for changing my viewpoints and ideas on a lot of things Somali related.

By the way if your wondering no I am not a racist, nor do I hold xenophobic or hateful attitudes towards other races. In real life not this character or persona I have created I hold moderate views and lean to the left most of the times. I don't believe Somalis are superior or better than other races nor do I believe in any race being inferior. Also I do not share, believe, or condone any acts of Human rights violation, discrimination, or racism.

It was nice meeting and sharing good times with you all.

Sincerely, this Somali Nationalist wannabe.

P.S @Lamiis I hope you can forgive me for the hurtful things I have said to you and no your not a half-breed you are technically Somali Scientifically speaking but not Somali Traditionally . Also to anyone else who I have insulted or hurted please forgive me and excuse my dumb childish behavior.
I’ll catch you at masjid al huda next friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending