Noble-Cushite's farewell

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
goodbye @Noble-Cushite
yes its sad to see you go , goodbbye hombre and my you live to fulfill most of youre lifes abitions aspirtions and as a representetive of the abdiexit gang we forgive you, as allways good luck with youre life going forwards

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
giphy-tumblr.gif

:mugshotman: My younger male twin. Favoured INFP member. Zealot extraordinaire. Why do I feel despair?:mjcry:

It was nice having you here for your brief stay, interesting ideas and levelheaded. I wish you the best in your future endeavours sxb. :salute:

Waryaa Noble

I never respond to these goodbye threads and I made an exception to yours because you have a great potential to succeed as an individual. Don't worry about Somalis, they will only bring you down with their "I know everything attitude and fake pride", build your life to the best of your ability and if you succeed, many will follow your footsteps and become a role model to others. Remember, success is not always getting a degree or becoming rich, if you've skills that entails you a good paying job and have a successful family life then you are a success. Ciao.
@AussieHustler Wallahi you have changed my mind on Somali Athiest thank you for that sxhb. you were one of the most civilized, mature, and humble somalis I have ever met. You would make a great and pious muslim sxhb if you ever choose to come back to islam.

Aunty Basra you know me too well, Who knows I might be back next month but these 12 books I have bought need to be read. So I need a place to hibernate and read these insightful books, but I am really deleting this account.
Btw, before you leave, be a good patron and drop some good titles on the book thread.

:mugshotman: My younger male twin. Favoured INFP member. Zealot extraordinaire. Why do I feel despair?:mjcry:
Wallahi I'll be honest you were one of the most genuine creative users I met on here, its crazy wallahi you were always giving me advice and watching out for me. Like an older sister, I'll never forget you sensei sophisticate.:friendhug:

i'm really gonna miss you bro. you were one of the main reasons i came onto this platform. and our views on all topics mirrored. Anyways i wish you the best of luck in your studies, may all your dreams come true InshaAllah.
Sxhb the same to you may you be blessed with goodness in this life and the next, stay safe sxhb maybe on day I'll meet all of you in the motherland.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Aunty Basra you know me too well, Who knows I might be back next month but these 12 books I have bought need to be read. So I need a place to hibernate and read these insightful books, but I am really deleting this account.

Ok. Good luck reading huuno. sophisticate will update u on somali spot gossip.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You were a brother to me sxhb on this site, I wish you success in your endeavors
you too we saw eye to eye on many subjects including one and the most important somali unity and somali nationalism for all somalis that we agreed, we let a stupid gender war get in the way of that anyways thhanks so much bro and good luck with youre studies you were also my bro, goodbye and the best of luck:kendrickcry::mjcry::friendhug:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Oh Noble i forgot. geeljiire madazweyne will update u too. I forgot about him lol

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Wallahi I'll be honest you were one of the most genuine creative users I met on here, its crazy wallahi you were always giving me advice and watching out for me. Like an older sister, I'll never forget you sensei sophisticate.:friendhug:

I was on the cusp of writing you into a Somali Otome satire. :liberaltears:I'll have to scratch that.
You were one of the few brothers on here that genuinely appreciated my artismo. :mjlol: And how will you update me on all those books you're on course to read?

I was on the cusp of writing you into a Somali Otome satire. :liberaltears:I'll have to scratch that.
You were one of the few brothers on here that genuinely appreciated my artismo. :mjlol: And how will you update me on all those books you're on course to read?
I am sorry for not finishing those 12 labor of quest hunno I had exams I wish I could complete them I had so many creative post and jokes. I wanted to include, in those quest sorry hunno Abaayo maanto I have failed you again sensei sophisticate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending