Noble-Cushite's farewell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Sonder
So Hopefully today or this weekend will be my last time I will be on this website, I have decided I want to focus more on getting productive in life. Also other side projects and school of course, it was great contributing to this forum meeting Somalis from all over the world, with different beliefs, and mindsets. Also not to mention some of the weird humor I have found on here.

Coming into this site I an okay opinion of Somalis now leaving I think my opinion of Somalis has become more positive and view you all with utmost respect.

Through it all There were so many, funny moment for me from joining the site, to participating in the gender war threads, to forming the Alt-Right Somali movement group on here, and seeing its downfall at the hands of moderators like @sigmund, @Apollo, and @AussieHustler. To contributing to rise of #AbdiExit only to later regret and be crucified by my former colleagues(I wonder if most #AbdiExiter are mad me still for being a simp and a white-knight).
I forgot to mention the debates, very insightful and engaging some of them were others were frustrating sadly.

Before I had an incel mindset towards Xalimoos I thought they were all unreasonable and hated somali men with passion. I am happy to say most of the Xalimoos I have met on here, were very engaging and nice wallahi some of them do have interesting ideas and thoughts. Most I would say are level headed and smart about issues pertaining towards somali people. So kudos to the SomaliSpot for changing my viewpoints and ideas on a lot of things Somali related.

By the way if your wondering no I am not a racist, nor do I hold xenophobic or hateful attitudes towards other races. In real life not this character or persona I have created I hold moderate views and lean to the left most of the times. I don't believe Somalis are superior or better than other races nor do I believe in any race being inferior. Also I do not share, believe, or condone any acts of Human rights violation, discrimination, or racism.

It was nice meeting and sharing good times with you all.

Sincerely, this Somali Nationalist wannabe.

P.S @Lamiis I hope you can forgive me for the hurtful things I have said to you and no your not a half-breed you are technically Somali Scientifically speaking but not Somali Traditionally . Also to anyone else who I have insulted or hurted please forgive me and excuse my dumb childish behavior.
I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours walaal :salute:

VixR

Veritas
@VixR

Likewise mate, I admire your thinking and expressing it without fear or favour. Consider starting a cyber school for Somali girls to be honest to themselves. Your individualistic mindset has to be commended. Mind you the devil is misunderstood and is only hated by those who were told to hate and at the same-time commit heinous acts that makes the devil sick. I do act as a devil's advocate for those who aren't here and can't defend themselves. It's who I'm. @Knowles dumped me. I'm going through tough times. I will survive.
That too, and I admire that, but the devil’s underbelly is my nickname for Australia, where the bugs and critters are suffering from gigantism and everything is twice as big as it needs to be. @Knowles is still finding herself, don’t be mad at her. You will survive.

So Hopefully today or this weekend will be my last time I will be on this website, I have decided I want to focus more on getting productive in life. Also other side projects and school of course, it was great contributing to this forum meeting Somalis from all over the world, with different beliefs, and mindsets. Also not to mention some of the weird humor I have found on here.

Coming into this site I an okay opinion of Somalis now leaving I think my opinion of Somalis has become more positive and view you all with utmost respect.

Through it all There were so many, funny moment for me from joining the site, to participating in the gender war threads, to forming the Alt-Right Somali movement group on here, and seeing its downfall at the hands of moderators like @sigmund, @Apollo, and @AussieHustler. To contributing to rise of #AbdiExit only to later regret and be crucified by my former colleagues(I wonder if most #AbdiExiter are mad me still for being a simp and a white-knight).
I forgot to mention the debates, very insightful and engaging some of them were others were frustrating sadly.

Before I had an incel mindset towards Xalimoos I thought they were all unreasonable and hated somali men with passion. I am happy to say most of the Xalimoos I have met on here, were very engaging and nice wallahi some of them do have interesting ideas and thoughts. Most I would say are level headed and smart about issues pertaining towards somali people. So kudos to the SomaliSpot for changing my viewpoints and ideas on a lot of things Somali related.

By the way if your wondering no I am not a racist, nor do I hold xenophobic or hateful attitudes towards other races. In real life not this character or persona I have created I hold moderate views and lean to the left most of the times. I don't believe Somalis are superior or better than other races nor do I believe in any race being inferior. Also I do not share, believe, or condone any acts of Human rights violation, discrimination, or racism.

It was nice meeting and sharing good times with you all.

Sincerely, this Somali Nationalist wannabe.

P.S @Lamiis I hope you can forgive me for the hurtful things I have said to you and no your not a half-breed you are technically Somali Scientifically speaking but not Somali Traditionally . Also to anyone else who I have insulted or hurted please forgive me and excuse my dumb childish behavior.

Take care and all the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts