No woman likes Miskiin men.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
I am happy that I am the first person to give this thread a qashin but I am also sad that I am the first.....

people, don't care about appeasing women.... not when they're promoting FILTH like this

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was poor so are you implying our Prophet (peace be upon him) was a subhuman?

I wish this thread was in front of me in physical form so I could spit on it

and Africa is full of poor people

so are you saying Africans are inferior and whites are superior?

Are Africans less than human?

this is disgusting and its implications are disgusting

if we follow this logic to its conclusions, basically all Somalis (or I suppose it's just the men?) except a small few are basically less than human... following this kind of disgusting logic

it is idiotic to go along with this disgusting filth.... I haven't spoken against this garbage strongly enough.....

I think the women who promote this kind of thing are friends of Satan... it's like this thread came directly from the whispers of Satan

I mean basically following this logic.... basically all African men are less than human.......

it amazes me how many black women act like they're receiving checks from the Ku Klux Klan and have no shame in working to undermine their own race

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
This world is getting more confusing by the day.

I was taught growing up to be good. This was in school, dugsi and at home. "Wiil fiican noqo" was the common phrase of someone telling you off or giving u advice.

Now that I have achieved that by being meel in aan iska soo saaray, it seems that alphaness, betaness, incelness and other social sexual constructs are the new hype.

Not good enough if you work, educated, worships and good to ppl.
You have to have game and swagger and other traits which are inborn, cause if they are "acquirable" or important for the function of a society, then we will have been taught about them through schooling or parents.

IMO I think these are made up by ppl who have so much in life and have all worlds necessities sorted, not having a care in life and just want to make a smooth existence that bit more challenging.
Depends on your parents, most somali men teach there sons about being alpha and “nin rug” as they call it and not miskeen:bell: infact they look down on it

I HATE men who are arrogant and 'dominant' which basically translates to the fact that he is an asshole who could care less about you. I prefer gentle, compassionate men who are laid- back and hold no ego. The kind that will share household duties and child-rearing responsibilities with me rather than tell me to go into the kitchen and make him a cup of shaax.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Tukraq you have openly denied the existence of witchcraft and openly contradicted the Quran and openly advocated "liberal" Islam and have consistently pushed for watering down Islam and I question whether you're a sincere Muslim at all.... I think you treat the deen like a joke and I think you blatantly don't take the deen seriously

and I'm not interested in what you have to say

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was poor and insha'Allah this thread would disgust me if I was in a mansion made of gold..... I am not rich but I don't think I'm poor either

if you basically say that poor men are less than human

then what are you saying about Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)

and I don't think it's cool to just insult all the poor men in Africa, in the Third World or the poor men or women in general

I never thought I'd be made to feel like I'm from another planet because I still believe in having compassion for the poor and not insulting the poor.... pretty much everyone on here is African and pretty much all of you came from backgrounds which involved hardship.... many of you were refugees....... maybe there's some kind of self-hatred at work in threads like this.....

so if your grandfather was poor but hardworking do you see your own grandfather as less than human?

this is sellout garbage.... if Allah makes me a billionaire I hope I never look down on a person who is poor.... this is sick and wrong but people are so entranced by anti-male feminist brainwashing that was pushed as part of a New World Order agenda that they don't even care what's right.... and I understand that people who have lost decency will hate and attack people who are for decency so that does not come as a surprise at all

Abdullah ibn Mas’ud reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “No one who has the weight of a seed of arrogance in his heart will enter Paradise.” Someone said, “But a man loves to have beautiful clothes and shoes.” The Prophet said, “Verily, Allah is beautiful and he loves beauty. Arrogance means rejecting the truth and looking down on people.”

In another narration, the Prophet said, “No one who has the weight of a seed of faith in his heart will enter Hellfire.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 91

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Muslim

https://abuaminaelias.com/dailyhadithonline/2011/05/05/kibr-takabbur-seed-jannah/

LOOKING DOWN ON A POOR PERSON (MALE OR FEMALE) IS A PATH TO HELL

I HATE men who are arrogant and 'dominant' which basically translates to the fact that he is an asshole who could care less about you. I prefer gentle, compassionate men who are laid- back and hold no ego. The kind that will share household duties and child-rearing responsibilities with me rather than tell me to go into the kitchen and make him a cup of shaax.

No way, naag shaqaad guriga wa yan. Marcass, ninka shaqaadeesa wa shaqo, rentga oo bihiya, barburta oo bihiya, cuntana oo so ibiya. So therefore, dumarta howshada is simple .... saad bidden telephonika sahibkaga oo hudleesa .....

No way, naag shaqaad guriga wa yan. Marcass, ninka shaqaadeesa wa shaqo, rentga oo bihiya, barburta oo bihiya, cuntana oo so ibiya. So therefore, dumarta howshada is simple .... saad bidden telephonika shahibkaga oo hudleesa .....

Are you Somali mise sheegato? Your af Somaali is terrible and needs work sxb. :icon lol::icon lol:

I agree with @VixR , I can’t see it happening.

I remember one time I found that my aunt was abused by some nin garbban fullay of a husband in 2009. My aunt was being abused since 2000/ 2001 when she got married.... she used to stay at my mum and dad's house sometimes. All of a sudden, I pieced it together that he was abusing my aunt for 8 /9 years..... I never liked him because I knew he was a nacass and at one occasion he became threatening towards me. I then further discovered that he was physically hurting my cousins as well .

Depends on your parents, most somali men teach there sons about being alpha and “nin rug” as they call it and not miskeen:bell: infact they look down on it

Yes indeed I was taught that, nin rag iska dhig. But there normally was no clear definition of nin rag. As a kid I used to wonder what it meant, and I just applied myself to what I thought it meant, which was be strong.

I remember one time I found that my aunt was abused by some nin garbban fullay of a husband in 2009. My aunt was being abused since 2000/ 2001 when she got married.... she used to stay at my mum and dad's house sometimes. All of a sudden, I pieced it together that he was abusing my aunt for 8 /9 years..... I never liked him because I knew he was a nacass and at one occasion he became threatening towards me. I then further discovered that he was physically hurting my cousins as well .
That’s really sad. I’ve heard horror stories similar to that as well.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
We have been tolds lies my gus having friends. Women HATE nice guys. Having a nice guy is like having a lesbian for a husband.

The only nice guys they like is the savage that can switch from being civilized to being a drolling monster, in case the days comes when 4 men show up in your house to plunder and rape your wife.

Women always have that fear and the need for safety and protection due to how history have treated them. Call it evolution if you want.

How can i nice guy protect anything? How can he provide safety? When he lacks the stomach for violence and aggression?

Tukraq

VIP
Yes indeed I was taught that, nin rag iska dhig. But there normally was no clear definition of nin rag. As a kid I used to wonder what it meant, and I just applied myself to what I thought it meant, which was be strong.
Basically being alpha from my understanding

Tukraq

VIP
We have been tolds lies my gus having friends. Women HATE nice guys. Having a nice guy is like having a lesbian for a husband.

The only nice guys they like is the savage that can switch from being civilized to being a drolling monster, in case the days comes when 4 men show up in your house to plunder and rape your wife.

Women always have that fear and the need for safety and protection due to how history have treated them. Call it evolution if you want.

How can i nice guy protect anything? How can he provide safety? When he lacks the stomach for violence and aggression?
How have we been lied to as Somalis? This is common sense for us we are not like other cultures like say East Asians or even neighboring Ethiopia, were taught from an early age to be nin rag and not miskeen, and also encouraged by parents to for example get into fights at school(would be unacceptable from other cultures parents)

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Quranic teachers make good money in our area. They charge 50 dollars a head(more than a 100 dollars if Tahfid) in a class of more than 40 to 50 kids(divided into periods) then split the money with the management of the buidling to pay for utilities and other necessary expidentures to keep the school going.

It is hard work to keep all the rowdy somali kids in check and deal with their petulance but it is worth doing what you love, help your communtiy through that and swipe some cool cash.

:manny:

Masha‘allah Allah ha u barakeeyo lacagtooda. Thanks for the info akhi

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
How have we been lied to as Somalis? This is common sense for us we are not like other cultures like say East Asians or even neighboring Ethiopia, were taught from an early age to be nin rag and not miskeen, and also encouraged by parents to for example get into fights at school(would be unacceptable from other cultures parents)

I mean men in general, especially in the west.

Trending