No woman likes Miskiin men.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
You have no idea.

My thing was angering on purpose. I have to like him to bother angering him.

Nah, if they care about you, they’ll do it.

So they only care about women they fancy? If men are by nature - selfish, as you've co-signed @Desert Flower's comment, how is that considered caring? Surely their selfish nature means they agree to do something to achieve a personal interest. :mjlaugh:

VixR

Veritas
Your posts trigger me alot, should I take that as a sign:cosbyhmm:
No. Loooool.
So they only care about women they fancy? If men are by nature - selfish, as you've co-signed @Desert Flower's comment, how is that considered caring? Surely their selfish nature means they agree to do something to achieve a personal interest. :mjlaugh:
It is caring.

You’re not empathetic on average. If you’re going out of your way for someone consistently, it typically means you care about them to a level.

A woman can be caring in a way where it doesn’t mean her feelings are tied to it. I can perform actions without it meaning I care about you romantically at all. Whereas if you do, it usually says something.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Whatever happened to just being frank and asking the right questions to determine if an individual is compatible or not instead of trying to decipher actions of others based on a self fulfilling " gender codex " prophesy.

21st century marvels of ciyaal suuqnimo war anaga waxa aragnay !!!!

:francis::francis::francis:

Am i old fashioned ilmo adeeryaal bal ii sheega min fadlik ????

VixR

Veritas
Whatever happened to just being frank and asking the right questions to determine if an individual is compatible or not instead of trying to decipher actions of others based on a self fulfilling " gender codex " prophesy.

21st century marvels of ciyaal suuqnimo war anaga waxa aragnay !!!!

:francis::francis::francis:

Am i old fashioned ilmo adeeryaal bal ii sheega min fadlik ????
Just be happy you’re old.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
It’s selfish because it’s all about them. They are not doing so to help you, but to help themselves.

I don't disagree with you huno, being selfish in my honest opinion is not an issue. No one owes anyone loyalty. You'd find that ppl who do you favours will probably expect one back so i never go down that route in the first place. You will one day tell your son the same thing, don't do favours for women who aren't entitled to it.

I just can't get why @VixR thinks men can be selfish and caring. That is almost an oxymoron. Unless you outwardly project a caring nature but you have selfish aims.

VixR

Veritas
I don't disagree with you huno, being selfish in my honest opinion is not an issue. No one owes anyone loyalty. You'd find that ppl who do you favours will probably expect one back so i never go down that route in the first place. You will one day tell your son the same thing, don't do favours for women who aren't entitled to it.

I just can't get why @VixR thinks men can be selfish and caring. That is almost an oxymoron. Unless you outwardly project a caring nature but you have selfish aims.
Maybe it takes being a girl dealing with men to see what men are.

It’s not for nothing.:ohno:

You are a man, so how can you tell me that my experiences with men are invalid? Men are selfish, that is an undeniable fact. And depending on how they feel about you, they will help you out if you are in need. Very few men help a woman from a purely altruistic perspective.

VixR

Veritas
Man refuses favour for woman

@VixR @Desert Flower "he is selfish!"
I don’t think refusing a favor is necessarily selfish. But if you’re not into me, you doubly won’t do it.

I think just think they’re selfish typically.

Man does favour for woman

@VixR @Desert Flower "he's only doing it because he wants to get in her pants!"

I'm exiting the thread, banaanka iga mar. :nahgirl:
Usually true, especially if it’s consistent.

But it can also mean he simply cares about you as well. Those two can be muddled.

I don’t think refusing a favor is necessarily selfish. But if you’re not into me, you doubly won’t do it.

I think just think they’re selfish typically.

Usually true, especially if it’s consistent.

But it can also mean he simply cares about you as well. Those two can be muddled.

EXACTLY. These men are being intentionally obtuse.

Men like this:
relationship goals.jpg

You guys have all misunderstood my topic, shame on all of you.

I said occasionally fights with you, not all the damn time!
Spoil her with love and affection.
Let her see you win a fight, not fight with her but fight with another guy.

I hate you guys.

Bye.
Wallahi girls like you are nuts. You wanna watch two men best each other senseless watch some payperview.

No, thanks.

You can figure out someone’s character pretty quick. You think I’d marry someone I don’t know?

My sister advised me to tick guys off on purpose, and see how they react in the early stages, and there was a lot of wisdom in that as I’ve seen.

Now I’m hyperaware, bc I know people who were killed by spouses and bfs, firsthand and secondhand. One of best friends’ mom was killed by her dad about a year ago. And there have been deaths on the campus I go to. Its all too common.

Stress-test before you wed, much less have a kid in that environment.
Than you for the tip abaayo. I will now fake it in the early stages even when she pisses me off.
:salute:

Dear men,
Fix up if you're miskiin. No woman wants that, every woman wants a hot headed guy, who occasionally fights with you. Spoil her if with your wealth. Every woman wants an alpha man, a leader, a hunter. Let her see you win a fight even a verbal fight. Be her friend, let her come to you with her problems, be her confidant.

If you're miskiin, she will treat you like a doormat.

Xoxo
Your those type of girls miya lol

Trending