No woman likes Miskiin men.

I totally agree, divorce is the absolute last option. Look at my spoiler.

I said what I said personally, I don’t think I’m problematic and I hardly get into arguments. If it was constant I’m assuming the other party is crazy lol.

It’s all about context.
What if he happened to hit you twice, would you stick around for the child's sake to make the marriage work and embark on rehabilitating him?

Last edited:
Nope. I’m not into combative, aggressive, argumentative types.
What if on the initial dating/courting stage he seemed none of the aforementioned above, but became periodically combative, aggressive, and argumentative, and to complicate things further you have a kid with him and also have strong feelings for him?

You guys have all misunderstood my topic, shame on all of you.

I said occasionally fights with you, not all the damn time!
Spoil her with love and affection.
Let her see you win a fight, not fight with her but fight with another guy.

I hate you guys.

Bye.
I got what your saying and it sounds good short term, but imagine when that guy gets old and you’ve been putting up with that for 25 years :bell:

"Naftaydee wan jecellahay hada beta nin noggo..... maalin iyo habeen madax xanuun.. mortage aniga wan biha, barbuur wan so ibiyay, dharkaga wan so ibiyay. Marcass, athiga saad inbidan telephoneka nerg kellah oo so hudlesah o williba nin ma huysito AT 35 YRS OLD.
shaqada guriga waxba wa 0...... " :faysalwtf::noneck:

Last edited:
This world is getting more confusing by the day.

I was taught growing up to be good. This was in school, dugsi and at home. "Wiil fiican noqo" was the common phrase of someone telling you off or giving u advice.

Now that I have achieved that by being meel in aan iska soo saaray, it seems that alphaness, betaness, incelness and other social sexual constructs are the new hype.

Not good enough if you work, educated, worships and good to ppl.
You have to have game and swagger and other traits which are inborn, cause if they are "acquirable" or important for the function of a society, then we will have been taught about them through schooling or parents.

IMO I think these are made up by ppl who have so much in life and have all worlds necessities sorted, not having a care in life and just want to make a smooth existence that bit more challenging.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
No woman? Calm down huuno :whoa: eeyar joog, huuunooo! Suuqa hanaga xiidhin naayaa :mahubowtf: some of us like a miskiin farax who‘s soft hearted. Is daji, subhan‘allah :ohdamn: tani suuqay rabtaa inay naga xiirtoo :kendrickcry:

VixR

Veritas
What if on the initial dating/courting stage he seemed none of the aforementioned above, but became periodically combative, aggressive, and argumentative, and to complicate things further you have a kid with him and also have strong feelings for him?
No, thanks.

You can figure out someone’s character pretty quick. You think I’d marry someone I don’t know?

My sister advised me to tick guys off on purpose, and see how they react in the early stages, and there was a lot of wisdom in that as I’ve seen.

Now I’m hyperaware, bc I know people who were killed by spouses and bfs, firsthand and secondhand. One of best friends’ mom was killed by her dad about a year ago. And there have been deaths on the campus I go to. Its all too common.

Stress-test before you wed, much less have a kid in that environment.

No woman? Calm down huuno :whoa: eeyar joog, huuunooo! Suuqa hanaga xiidhin naayaa :mahubowtf: some of us like a miskiin farax who‘s soft hearted. Is daji, subhan‘allah :ohdamn: tani suuqay rabtaa inay naga xiirtoo :kendrickcry:

Most of the teachers in Quran school wa nin maskin......
Wan yabbay, nin laag mahiso oo williba lubba dumardord oo gursatay...

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Most of the teachers in Quran school wa nin maskin......
Wan yabbay, nin laag mahiso oo williba lubba dumardord oo gursatay...

Miskiin as in innocent and no buuq, mafahamtay. Nin shaqaysanin lama rabo huuuuno. No self respecting woman will marry a man who does not work for himself and his family.

Miskiin as in innocent and no buuq, mafahamtay. Nin shaqaysanin lama rabo huuuuno. No self respecting woman will marry a man who does not work for himself and his family.

Quranic teachers make good money in our area. They charge 50 dollars a head(more than a 100 dollars if Tahfid) in a class of more than 40 to 50 kids(divided into periods) then split the money with the management of the buidling to pay for utilities and other necessary expidentures to keep the school going.

It is hard work to keep all the rowdy somali kids in check and deal with their petulance but it is worth doing what you love, help your communtiy through that and swipe some cool cash.

:manny:

As humans, the real "alpha male" is the wise, intelligent man who protects and provides for his family in a halal fashion. If brute strength and aggression alone counted for anything, as these modern alpha boys like to pretend, then the dinosaurs would still be the dominant species.

Abusive behaviour and calling her a during sex is part of what most want lately saxib. They call you daddy in all of it too.

Weird times we live in. But who cares.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
An alpha can be several things. The Prophet (SAW) was an alpha male and was the best person, but an alpha can also be somene of low quality and morals. It doesn’t really mean much except that you have qualities of leadership and that your presence commands respect. Betas can also have the qualities you mentioned

«So here is the issue that needs to be clarified:Many people use the abbreviation “SAW,” “SAWS,” or “PBUH” to fulfill this obligation in their writing. Is this something that fulfills the obligation of sending the salaah and salaam on the Messenger? Let us look now to some of the statements of the scholars regarding this practice. The Permanent Committee of Scholars in Saudi Arabia headed by ‘Abdul-‘Azeez ibn ‘Abdillaah ibn Baaz issued the following verdict when asked about the validity of abbreviating the salaah on the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam): “The Sunnah is to write the entire phrase “sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam,” since it is a kind of supplication, and supplication is worship, (in one’s writing) just as it is in one’s speech. So to abbreviate it using the letter SAAD or the word SAAD-LAAM-‘AYN-MEEM is not a supplication nor is it worship, whether it occurs in speech or writing. For this reason, this abbreviation was not used by the the first three generations, those that the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam) testified to their goodness.” [8] “SAAD” and “SAAD-LAAM-‘AYN-MEEM” are often used in some Arabic books. The English equivalents of these abbreviations would be: SAW, SAWS, SAAWS, PBUH, and the likes. Al-Fayrooz-Abaadee said, “It is not appropriate to use symbols or abbreviations to refer to salaah and salaam, as some of the lazy ones do, as well as some ignorant people and even some students of knowledge – they write ‘SAAD-LAAM-‘AYN-MEEM’ instead of writing ‘sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam.'” [9] Ahmad Shaakir said, “It is the absurd tradition of some of the later generations that they abbreviate the writing of ‘sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam.'” [10] Wasee Allaah ‘Abbaas said, “It is not permissible to abbreviate the salaams in general in one’s writing, just as it is not permissible to abbreviate the salaah and salaam on the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam). It is also not permissible to abbreviate either of these in one’s speech.” [11] And Allaah knows best. May the most perfect and complete salaah and salaam be upon our beloved Messenger, and upon his noble family and companions.»

FOOTNOTES

[1] written by Moosaa Richardson

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Dear men,
Fix up if you're miskiin. No woman wants that, every woman wants a hot headed guy, who occasionally fights with you. Spoil her if with your wealth. Every woman wants an alpha man, a leader, a hunter. Let her see you win a fight even a verbal fight. Be her friend, let her come to you with her problems, be her confidant.

If you're miskiin, she will treat you like a doormat.

Xoxo

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was poor

this thread has no business existing

a person's worth is based on their taqwa

this thread is disgusting and not every woman is a shallow gold digger

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Dear men,
Fix up if you're miskiin. No woman wants that, every woman wants a hot headed guy, who occasionally fights with you. Spoil her if with your wealth. Every woman wants an alpha man, a leader, a hunter.

Is Satan whispering directly in your ear? Spoil her with your wealth?

and then women get mad when men see them as morally inferior..... if women are really this focused on dunya then this says something horrible about their character..... what materialistic garbage...

this thread is unIslamic

there's not even a lack of the shame in the materialism being espoused

if this really is representative of all women then we need to quadriple down on so-called misogyny, given that women are basically shayateen

maybe Allah should grant all the women with this kind of mentality a life of poverty.... and grant the lives of luxury to the superior women of piety