No woman likes Miskiin men.

Masha‘allah Allah ha u barakeeyo lacagtooda. Thanks for the info akhi

And many of these teachers go to college. Haven't seen a more dedicated group among diaspora Somalis. There are lady teachers as well so it is not only guys teaching there.

PS: Am not wadaad in case your "Akhi" is out of respect for the religious. I am the average pirate. PART TIMER religious if you will.

:drakelaugh:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
No way, naag shaqaad guriga wa yan. Marcass, ninka shaqaadeesa wa shaqo, rentga oo bihiya, barburta oo bihiya, cuntana oo so ibiya. So therefore, dumarta howshada is simple .... saad bidden telephonika sahibkaga oo hudleesa .....
and if you're both working is she still supposed to do household duties?

No, thanks.

You can figure out someone’s character pretty quick. You think I’d marry someone I don’t know?

My sister advised me to tick guys off on purpose, and see how they react in the early stages, and there was a lot of wisdom in that as I’ve seen.

Now I’m hyperaware, bc I know people who were killed by spouses and bfs, firsthand and secondhand. One of best friends’ mom was killed by her dad about a year ago. And there have been deaths on the campus I go to. Its all too common.

Stress-test before you wed, much less have a kid in that environment.
As a guy i can't fathom why some women are easily so trapped into abusive marriages? I've told a cousin of mine that i will not talk to her if she decides to buckle under the constant pressure she is facing to give him another go.

Part of me feels like a home wrecker. But i just wanna slap her for her stupidity and strangle her partner for being a complete c*nt.

VixR

Veritas
As a guy i can't fathom why some women are easily so trapped into abusive marriages? I've told a cousin of mine that i will not talk to her if she decides to buckle under the constant pressure she is facing to give him another go.

Part of me feels like a home wrecker. But i just wanna slap her for her stupidity and strangle her partner for being a complete c*nt.
It’s because they put themselves in a position where they’re dependant on him, thinking it’ll always be butterflies and rainbows.

Next thing they know, he shows another side of himself they’re screwed, and have a hard time digging themselves out bc everything is tied to him. My mom had a horrible marriage before my father (so did he), and she told us girls to have money he doesn’t know about. She was too proud to tell her family what he became.

Half the time, they’re being pressured by family and society from the outside as well. Don’t tell her you won’t talk to her. Help her in a constructive way.

It’s because they put themselves in a position where they’re dependant on him, thinking it’ll always be butterflies and rainbows.

Next thing they know, he shows another side of himself they’re screwed, and have a hard time digging themselves out bc everything is tied to him. My mom had a horrible marriage before my father (so did he), and she told us girls to have money he doesn’t know about. She was too proud to tell her family what he became.

Half the time, they’re being pressured by family and society from the outside as well. Don’t tell her you won’t talk to her. Help her in a constructive way.
In this case she was not dependent on him. Infact she agreed to have everything from wedding to furniture to bills. At the dating stage he seemed nice to her (Very vindictive probably was under spell). To sum things up he becomes the dependent even though he works his execuse is ur money is my mine and vise-versa. Things went down hill from then on as abuse followed.

Am embarrassed for her, am also grossly disgusted at the thought she might go back again. I've reaffirmed she was right to dump him and should forget that chapter of her life even if he has changed for good. It is too little too late.

VixR

Veritas
In this case she is and was not dependent on him. Infact she agreed to have everything from wedding to furniture to bills. At the dating stage he seemed nice to her (Very vindictive probably was under spell). To sum things up he becomes the dependent even though he works his execuse is ur money is my mine and vise-versa. Things went down hill from then on as abuse followed.

Am embarrassed for her, am also grossly disgusted at the thought she might go back again. I've reaffirmed she was right to dump him and should forget that chapter of her life even if he has changed for good. It is too little too late.
They don’t change for good.

You mean to tell me she paid for the wedding, furniture and bills, and he then he lives off her money, despite working? I don’t know what to say. Seems like she wants him more he ever did, and she sounds like a pick-me (low self-esteem)z Maybe she’s blinded by love, because it makes zero sense.

You can’t help someone if they want to be treated badly.

They don’t change for good.

You mean to tell me she paid for the wedding, furniture and bills, and he then he lives off her money, despite working? I don’t know what to say. Seems like she wants him more he ever did, and she sounds like a pick-me. Maybe she’s blinded by love, because it makes zero sense.

You can’t help someone if they want to be treated badly.
halved between them yeah.

VixR

Veritas
If he beats, out of the question: no.

If he’s argumentative, I personally wouldn’t, but maybe she likes yelling and being yelled at.

We once had neighbors, who were into performing WWE style fatalities on each other.

I don't like argumentative men, they can have the tendency to be abusive. Women NEED to listen to their intuition. It is there for a reason. If something feels off, it probably is.

and @VixR, another tip I use to vet guys is to ask them for a favour (it can be anything.) If they come through for you, that means he is dependable. If he doesn't, or ignores you, he ain't shit. It works, trust me.

If he beats, out of the question: no.

If he’s argumentative, I personally wouldn’t, but maybe she likes yelling and being yelled at.

We once had neighbors, who were into performing WWE style on each other.
Umm i don't know she said they've had arguments that escalated to emotional abuse or physical abuse which involved punching, pinching...

She was adamant to not wed him prior to her horrible marriage after encountering an alarming red flag which she couldn't shook off easily, but was pressured to give him a go by odayaal and what not. Was reassured such thing would not resurface post wedding, but it did despite his countless apology then seeming geniune. Anyway am prepared to cut her off if she goes back again for good.

I don't like argumentative men, they can have the tendency to be abusive. Women NEED to listen to their intuition. It is there for a reason. If something feels off, it probably is.

and @VixR, another tip I use to vet guys is to ask them for a favour (it can be anything.) If they come through for you, that means he is dependable. If he doesn't, or ignores you, he ain't shit. It works, trust me.
Take your precious time vetting properly! Reiko wants abusive men, well i hope she gets one lol.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
And many of these teachers go to college. Haven't seen a more dedicated group among diaspora Somalis. There are lady teachers as well so it is not only guys teaching there.

PS: Am not wadaad in case your "Akhi" is out of respect for the religious. I am the average pirate. PART TIMER religious if you will.

:drakelaugh:

where are you from huuno :cosbyhmm: Part time religious kullahaaaa subhan‘allah :jcoleno: allaha ha kaa dhigo full time yaakhii.

lol I say akhi cuz your my brother fee deen iyo fee somalinimo. :denzelnigga:

VixR

Veritas

That makes sense. It doesn’t have to be fake as far as a favor, it can be real. You can even try trusting them with something minor. My point is, you can usually tell how much you mean to them, and you’ll probably cross that path with something that might demonstrate that normally.

But angering them on purpose is counterintuitive lol. It requires thought, bc it has to be real anger.

Latest posts